Chillin, no beat, can I right a rap? Probably//
It just takes some dedication, you get better if you practice and you patient//
It's like learning to fuck, at first you might only be able to go for like 10 seconds and you prolly, suck//
But you gotta keep goin, yeah if you committed then you gotta keep flowin//
It's how you improve, I'm at a club see a dime imma see how you move, you might pass my test, you might recite to my nest//
Least for the night then it might be time, to say our goodbyes, hope you weren't expecting a breakfast in bed, cuz that shits too funny I got something instead, you niggas prolly thought I made bitch gimme some head, but nah rather, what I had served on her plater, was a bowl of sunrise and goodbyes//
Cuz as soon as she was up I suddenly had stuff unexpected shit had come up//
Busy busy, I gotta get goin fast, dizzy dizzy, I told her it was best she should go, but I had fun last night fo sho, another night? alright, in my head I said no//
That's me, think I'm a dick, trust me, I prolly am, but damn you can't say I ain't tha man//
Models come up to me their knees all wobbling, they just want a piece they just wanna see, after hour me, and I can't say I don't please//
Raps a dream, and I hope I make it, I got big goals I can not fake it, my skill I question where I should take it//
I just want it to be discovered, for years I've been here and I've just hovered//
My times coming, opportunity awaits and I'm hungry//
other rappers they lunch meat, well I'm lookin for a feast, a whole roasted pig man a fuckin beast, I must feed on a strict diet, I'm going for big rappers, bout to shut them up make them go silent, for the first time someone guna make them quiet//
They listen to what I gotta say, and if I do right they just may, accept me and take, me in and we can get baked