User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: The Idea Vortex feat. Pro F

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Lightbulb The Idea Vortex feat. Pro F

I've been having rapid ideas hit my head within the last minutes & yesterday while I was making schedules.(Late as fuck, again, sorry)

So here I go.

http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/...psa46fb571.png

1. SS Season Tournament
    2. SS Team Cyphers
    3. Prediction Thread

#SS Season Tournament
    As people have asked about or made fun of, I run a Rap Guild where the expectations differ than that of LLL/1-2/FL but, inspiration was definitely & almost purely taken from these league's operation patterns. Q: The only difference? A: The style in which I carried out each league.
    The first league is the premier league, it's for the hardcore lyricists. These seasons are not weeks of schedules, they are seasons of tournament brackets -- getting more & more complex as we have an emerging, secretive population of lyricists come out & join us.

I have a dream that we have a Single to Double Elimination tournament which takes place on the off-season. (I'll have to think more deeply about who can join, size proportions, deadlines. Blahblahblah)

#SS Team Story Freeverses(I'll make a somewhat cool name for thi
    s)

I have a dream that we incorporate 'regional' crew-like teams of writers which establish their on own threads weekly. These teams compile the best 1-line per post stories that they possibly can.
    A different person is required each post, no one goes twice. And outside interaction through PMs is perfectly fine for this task.

A team leader will be established through voting.
    Team leaders set the pace for the team's story, also enforcing a topic to be upheld.
    Teams should be sizes of 5 writers.

Topics
    need to be blatantly large & obvious to mark the beginning of a story.
    A P NP identification system needs to be put into place. P for a Post. NP for chatting or miscellaneous talking. (The real teams won't waste much time though)

I'll allow 100 lines to be the maximum for these stories. So EACH POST NEEDS TO BE NUMBERED.(Also, if it's numbered, there's really no need for the "P for Post" part...but NP for Non-Posts are still needed!)

Teams will be chosen by myself and/or maybe another Mod/Admin.
    Yeah, that's right. NBA style governing. No dream teams in this bitch.

Flaws: What happens when team members sign out?

Frost: Well, sounds like an unfortunate issue. The rules will have to stand in place, regardless. :/

After these threads close on the deadlines at the end of the week, I'll collect them & then post them in the OM section.
    Everyone that took part will be recognized, color coding will be added to show who did what in a proceeding post AFTER the original. So, two posts. 1 of the original, 1 that identifies who did what part.

Team names? I'll let team members figure that out.
    SS Panthers. SS Oracles. SS PenStars(lol?). You guys get the idea.

#Prediction Thread

This should have already been implemented. Not really a new, bright idea. *makes 1 for this week right after posting this*

I have a bunch of new ideas that have tons of flaws, making them quite impossible/difficult to perform at this moment..so I'll hold off on those. This is what I have for now. Humor me. Like me. Hate me. Add on to what I've said. Create new ideas here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    16-35
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF FL HOF

Re: The Idea Vortex feat. Pro F

You seem like a good, dedicated mod. Good job.

Battle Record
    5-11

actually Frost me and God of War have already discussed doing a Writes of Passage topical tournament with a cash prize to the winner so the tournaments being discussed already.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Mordycai View Post
    You should have a new chat/predictions thread and a new sign in/out thread every week to avoid confusion and clutter.
    I'd rather have new prediction threads every week, not new chats & sign in/out threads.
    Confusion & clutter would/could be attributed to the number of threads required to be kept track & record of. Which is a total of 32 sticky threads. With new chats? 48.
    Continuing this starting Week 6? That would be 30 total stickys.
    As opposed to 1 chat thread, 16 prediction threads(11 now) & 1 Sign-in/out thread. 18 stickys for the season.

Confusion won't be a problem, I'm fine. Besides, you guys communicate like true polite gentlemen to me & always give me the right direction. This league is a result of the SS family coming together like true family does.

Clutter comes from those 30 new sticks though.

But, thank you for the idea bro.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.