User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 47

Thread: tattoos

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

tattoos

Man every single day on facebook I see people posting up the most fucked up home made tattoos ever. does people not realize that a well thought out and designed tattoo is mucchhh better then letting your friend draw on you because he traded in enough pepsi and coke cans to buy a fucking tattoo gun rofl

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: tattoos

Fuck, I built a tattoo gun out of a tape player motor about ten years ago lol, it kinda worked but the shit wouldn't completely puncture my skin, thankfully because I got a tattoo of an 8 ball and it would have been horrendous had it have been full.. Now theres just a faint outline of an 8 ball, I'll get it covered some day... When my sister finally gets through her apprenticeship.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I didn't post pictures of it though, I'm not that stupid.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Lol.

Tattoos are overrated, IMO.

Battle Record
    39-22
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

agreed..

and lol @ saying not stupid enough to post pictures.. you were stupid enough to get it in the first place.

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet View Post
    agreed..

and lol @ saying not stupid enough to post pictures.. you were stupid enough to get it in the first place.
    I was 17, and I was drunk as fuck... So at the time you're fucking right I was stupid. At least I'm man enough to admit my mistakes, you fucking bitch. You are living proof that evolution can go in reverse you nose picking mutilation of decency.

Battle Record
    12-8

Depends who you hang out with lol. I'm friends with a couple tattoo artists and plenty of people who take tattoos seriously. I don't have many issues with this. Hell. I'm the only one of my close friends with a REAL shitty tattoo.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Depends who you hang out with lol. I'm friends with a couple tattoo artists and plenty of people who take tattoos seriously. I don't have many issues with this. Hell. I'm the only one of my close friends with a REAL shitty tattoo.
    lol but yo like people post that shit in facebook like "yo look at my lopsided tribal symbol that i made off the top of my head and had my friend who only used a tattoo gun once put it on me with some home made ash ink" im like dude you got a good job go pay someone for a legit tattoo lol

Battle Record
    21-6

my shittiest tattoo is my Ms13 on my bicep

So shitty
    [/url]

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

its machine, not a gun.

lol I bought a tattoo machine a year ago and I do tats here and there.

I can draw my ass off but with a tattoo machine is way different. Since people know I can draw anything they think I can tat anything but I taught myself how to tat so theres a lot of shit I still cant do. when someone comes to me with a crazy design or something I know I cant do then I will refuse to do it no matter how much money they wanna pay.

I cant stand people that get a $90 tattoo kit and just go around fucking everybody up. It happens all the time cause most people just wanna go to the person doing the cheapest tats and they have no care about the quality. motherfuckers got tattoos looking like my little sister scibbled all over them. Good tattoos are not cheap and cheap tats are not good. If someone is doing really cheap tats then stay far far away from them.
    Last edited by Mike G.; January 15th, 2014 at 03:06 PM

Battle Record
    39-22
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by xXFresHXx View Post
    I was 17, and I was drunk as fuck... So at the time you're fucking right I was stupid. At least I'm man enough to admit my mistakes, you fucking bitch. You are living proof that evolution can go in reverse you nose picking mutilation of decency.
    did I hurt your feelers?

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet View Post
    did I hurt your feelers?
    yeah

Battle Record
    21-6

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    its machine, not a gun.

lol I bought a tattoo machine a year ago and I do tats here and there.

I can draw my ass off but with a tattoo machine is way different. Since people know I can draw anything they think I can tat anything but I taught myself how to tat so theres a lot of shit I still cant do. when someone comes to me with a crazy design or something I know I cant do then I will refuse to do it no matter how much money they wanna pay.

I cant stand people that get a $90 tattoo kit and just go around fucking everybody up. It happens all the time cause most people just wanna go to the person doing the cheapest tats and they have no care about the quality. motherfuckers got tattoos looking like my little sister scibbled all over them. Good tattoos are not cheap and cheap tats are not good. If someone is doing really cheap tats then stay far far away from them.
    MY Nigga D-lo is an immigrant so he can't get a shop

So, he does all shit from home.

One of the dopest artists I've seen in person..

And he's cheap as fuck...

It has to do with him being illegal though.
    [/url]

Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Quote Originally Posted by Money Mayweather View Post
    MY Nigga D-lo is an immigrant so he can't get a shop

So, he does all shit from home.

One of the dopest artists I've seen in person..

And he's cheap as fuck...

It has to do with him being illegal though.
    Theres plenty of good artists who tat out their home.

you can find a decent artist who does them for cheap here and there but thats very rare. and if theyre that cheap then theres no way its real good quality.

and a lot of people tell me they know a nice ass tat artist but then when I see their work im very dissapointed.

Battle Record
    22-14

when I get my sleeve done I plan on paying upwards of $1000-$1500 per session. those prices get you quality ink.