User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: Warlords just had to ask for More....hahahahahaha

Battle Record
    21-3

Warlords just had to ask for More....hahahahahaha

Thought It was Over huh…..hahahahahah….Not even a little, yall are still talking shit after you have all been Murked…So Now this is just a all out Invasion

**Eminems “The Invasion Beat Drops”**

I got Mind Theoryyyyyyyy::
    I got UnEmceeeeeeeeee::

Even collabing with yall own member,Killah Ka$$$$$$$$$$$$::

So watch what you Say, Before you Come our Way, See I would recycle yall verses, but your not suppose to Recycle Trashshshshshshshsh::

Here we Go, I should of know, Yall would jump on this board..spitting some Bull-shit::
    Later for him, Fuck lil Em,
    he couldn’t “fuck with this beef” if he had a Bulls-Dick::

If those are your Tools of the trade, yall really need to turn your Tools-In::
    Ruthless, even your own crew got my back…I don’t know who you think you foolin::
    Originally posted by thatakeova
    rise, its all good dog, i got u
    After this, theres no need for your Back-Up-Answers::
    But if I shoot the video, T pound Avatar will be one of my >Back Up Dancer<::
    You know yall Feeling-My-Rymes…Cuase I’m Killing-Yall-Primes::
    Even in a battle against Us, yall stealing-my-lines::
    Originally posted by Saladin
    [i]
    Back up.....in the words of ya boy Rise...''Shall we Proceed?''
    & T_pound£ wants some, but he cant even beat his own member>AlphaOmegas Rymes-Tho<::
    So how the hell you gonna try me, when I murked Alpha 5-0::
    Reading these posts are the only time yall-see-me::
    Because Yall not “HOT”, just because your Subforum is called-V.D::

That’s Some Nasty Shit….lmfao…proceed

Now Everybody swairs, Nobody Cares…But my last thread, got 4 to 5 pages full of complaints::
    & Everybody dares, to Say I talked about only a couple Bodies there, When the list at the top said that I aint::
    Reposting the List
    This Goes out to the following

LEADER:1~RuThLEss~

2.~AlphaOmega~
    3~Trip Marxx~
    4~LunkHead~....
    5~Ill-Mental~
    6~T_pound£~
    7~KroNoX~
    8~Shotta~
    9~thatakeova~
    10~DeJureThaRaw~
    11~Opedogg~TExt~(INactive)ps Get active....
    12~Saladin~
    13~dirty_loCC~Audio

Femcees Too
    2~Ms.Danna Dane~
    3~SLik~(INACTIVE)ps Get active....
    4~pledgeofpanther~

**Eminems “The Invasion Beat Drops”**

So watch what you Say, Before you Come our Way, See I would recycle yall verses, but your not suppose to Recycle Trashshshshshshshsh::

yall own member ,Killah Kassius, wanted me to tell yall Something, but I think I’ll let him say it himself…lol

Originally sent to Rise by Killah Kassius on PM

I Think MiC Check Should Chek All These VD Fags On The Mic//These Bitchez Be Spittin Pussy Rhymes As If They Were Dykez,//
    These Emcees have Skillz As Well Rounded As Flat Tyrez On A Bike That’s Run Over Spikez// All These Bitchez Could Rip- Is Each Otherz Tightz In Their cat Fightz//

Madman,took early retirement, Thinking All His Achievement Goals Had Been Filled//
    Only Goal He Met Was His Asshole Bein Dick-cealed// By Dick Ryderz Preventin Him In The RB League Bein Killed//

This fag I know wont respond, coz he too busy pickin up his pention// ugly faggot with his hair died bleach blond, sticks his finger up at synikal-to put it in places ide rather not mention//< ---He Crying in that Pic…lol

Lilem Shit Is Recycled- Basic Shit I Herd From Slim Shady// Thinkin Hes A ~LIL~EM~,
    We All Know This Doods A lady//
    See I Got Ya Back-Coz I Rip Out Ya Spine// But This fag I Know Wants My Ass,
    Recyclin My Killer Linez// < --As If This Bitch Wanna Be The Next KiLLaH Ka$$

After I merk Lilem its Takez Turn To Takeover, Bein Mic Cheks Blowjob Device//
    Can U Blow Square Balls?, Coz That’s The Way Chek looks While Hes Dicks getting Rode By a Pair A Dyce//

I Hate Fagz That Take Other Mainstream Emcee Names, But To Fukkin Take A Song!?//
    The Only G’s These Guys Are, Could Be Found In The Same Section As Thongz//(Up asses lik g-strings)
    As For That Fuck Blaze// He Been On RB 2 Days,//Actin Like He Know Rap-Its Just Another One Of Hiz Faze// From Yo Yos, Two Skater N From Rollin With These VD Gayz//Ima Roll Me This Herb Up N Show this Bitch How I Blaze//

I Could Rip This Little Newbie For Days, Endlessly Be A Microphone Abuser//
    But Its Pointless, Coz Kno ones Even Heard Of Ya User//

Your Just As Irrelivant As Irrelivance//Cant Prove How Wack The Roster Is-Well Theres Ya Evidence// Unproductive As if He Has Lyrical Impotence// Wack Emcees Like These Lead Me To The Why Im Leavin Incident//
    Makin Ya User Names Known Is An Accident, It’s the Only Way On RB You Be Famous// Spittin Like Ya Mouth Has A Bad case Of Flatulence, Coz You Guys Be Spittin More Shit Then An Anus//

You Lucky This is The Internet, Coz On Da Street Ide use A knife On You To Prove My Point// By Me N Rise Smokin These Foolz-Is the Only Way They’d~make A hot Joint~//

**Rise comes back to Mic**

Theres Nothing more to be said……………I just Hope yall learned yall lesson…lol
    Oyea..& Kass says….FUCK YALL HE OUT….bwhahahahah

**Beat Fades**

Yet Another education in elevation

Rise

Dirtee Boy CIN

Arrow ....

can yall say HEATERZ!!!!!!

cannot be fucced wit maan...that was niiice

1Luv
    Cin Ladin
    Tha Regime

Battle Record
    27-41
    nice yo.. kass dawg, ill shit.. goo dway to drop warlords.. nice to see you down with a good crew now... lol
    <center><a href="
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/biasreport/16Bars-TopBanner.jpg" alt="16 BARS CANADA"border=0></a></center>

Atetrack define'
    i can say heaterz!!!!...ahaha im jus playin,yer was another funny dis agian rise...keepin the heat on em...

AraTeo
    thats what im talkin about-i wanna hear the wl's viewsssssssssssssss

thanks agen rise-ne time ya wanna do this agen maneeeeee peace lol

Saladin
    this was seriously not that good...
    you haven't merked any1 yet bitch..

he couldn’t “fuck with this beef” if he had a Bulls-Dick::..

ive seen this line like 928832 times...

Even in a battle against Us, yall stealing-my-lines::

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Saladin

Back up.....in the words of ya boy friend rise ''shall we proceed''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its not stealing child...it's called taking the piss...

and i said boyFRIEND...don't change the shit i wrote to make it look like i was bitin ya shit...

fucking cheat...

just respond to the battle between me and you...then we can see who really got merked..

peace
    -1-

Saladin
    and its funny how not 1 line in this is directed at me, when really i started the beef...lol

you aint merking no1...

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    IM DOWN FOR THIS ONE AS WELL IF YOU WANT
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

AraTeo
    what do ya mean down for it????????

Battle Record
    24-7
    IS FUNNY HOW KIDS WANNA GET FAME THAT EASILY HAHAHAHAHA

AND KILLAH......Kid u...aint even worth it...........

RISE.....u can do all the verses about US feel me but u wont still get no credit....cuz u didnt rip no one......hahahaha

YO it feels good to be hated.....hahaha......1st Synikal diss on Audio now RIse...hahahah WHo's NEXT......Ya'll fear us hahaha

Saladin
    Word..

Rise...ive dropped my verse...

go peep it you asshole..

Dirtee Boy CIN

Arrow ....

Yea, theres alotta haterz...but give respect where respect is due..that was a good verse...and personally no1 in warlords can fuccn wit tha regime..thass on me and thass on every1 else...Saladin u can cry & bitch all u want..fact of the matter is..we'll fuccn murder u..if u wanna it...ok...have it ure way....& Ruthless aint no fame..Ka$$ knos wut hes doin when he left yall....

CIN LADIN

Saladin
    ''if u wanna it.;''

why would i want to battle an illeterate herb...?

you are gay...

btw..rise wants his dick back..

Rise's verse was wackkkk...

Good flow though.

Battle Record
    24-7
    Cin......i dont get yo point Kass...doesnt matter we roll wit him or witout him.....no change na'mean we started without him...so it doesnt really matter.....where ever he goes....