Thread: Looking for your ears to listen to my EP

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Looking for your ears to listen to my EP

@Themainloop i just dont get along with fools on this site yo hahahahahahah

Battle Record
    0-1

hey man i wasnt being a jerk.... i don't need someones advice about shit..... i asked for your ears.... you giving me useless advice.... and then making fun of me.... so ask yourself who is the idiot in this thread?.... you're sir..... if i asked for advice i would've asked for it... but i asked for your ears and you keep giving me advice that is useless i know these things and what you're saying is talking with your head up your ass they're things i don't need to hear and yet you comment three times without checking out my music......

Battle Record
    20-6

Bro shut your non rapping ass up
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    0-1

daz... get back down there....hahahaha

Battle Record
    0-1

hey but you know what since yall need to feel like assholes.... ill take my off beat ass somewhere else.... ill do acapellas and place them on beats and rap with deaf beat boxers...... this .....site ..... is..... a.....joke.

peace.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Quote Originally Posted by EBCB View Post
    @Themainloop i just dont get along with fools on this site yo hahahahahahah
    yea no shit

This dude gets mad when I told him I listened to his shit, but was honest about his songs. Yo, I said REPEATEDLY that I was NOT being an asshole. I'm being real with you. Giving your ears, may involve ADVICE sometimes you fucking retard. Since you wanna play defensive, I'll be an asshole. You don't understand music, Point blank. You're a close minded artist. You don't take the constructive criticism of other people when asking for ears. THAT, is your problem in itself. What did you mean by ears? We listen and just tell you if it's good or not? You're not prepared to take any criticism WHATSOEVER? The fuck you posting for then man? Let me tell you something from experience dude. It takes A LOT of fucking hard work to develop good talent. YOU, have not put in that hard work, or you would have achieved your goal. Instead, you do like you always do and get defensive and shit. I mean, are you mentally ill? I have anxiety problems and anti-depression, but god damn dude. So once again, I got back to my POINT. EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU MEAN BY LEND YOUR EARS? Learn to take some criticism or you'll be stuck in the same rut for another 2 years, and people will buy your cds out of pity. Learn the REALNESS of the world brother. I gave you my opinion, in a nice way. You don't like criticism, quit fucking rapping son. And if you think that you're so hot, like I tell PLENTY of people, BATTLE ME. I'll show you a display of embarrassment, and hit you with scoped attack after attack. Shit, I can beat you on principle alone. You don't value the opinions of people on these forums, take your wack shit somewhere else.

NOW............SIR...........YOU CAN FUCKING GET MAD!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EBCB View Post
    ^ i dont remember talking to you thanks for making up shit and you aint nice on the mic you nice at sucking my balls..... now continue and run along
    I didn't even see you posted this. LMAO. Motherfucker, I've made finals in TWO HUGE fucking competitions on YouTube. I've earned myself a spot on an EP that will be massively promoted. WHAT HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED? I'm not nice on the mic, yet complete strangers vote for me, and feel my fucking songs. You have that attitude like I used to have. Can't take anything except people telling you did good, when you don't, and fucking lashing out at people when you can't even handle a mic. You're the type of dude to get bood out of open mic night son. You haven't talked to me. Negro Please....(Nas Voice). I can get @Celph Taut in the bitch and let him tell the stories about how you used to stalk him on aim. Classic. That's your old rap name. Bitch I remember your voice. You got that "Come back get back, click clack split splat" flow fucking style. It's trash man. < Wave that. You're headed nowhere. I will screenshot Celph's picture on your family portrait from AIM and upload it to show you. Fuck outta here. LMAO. Get trashed more kid. Get trashed more. I will set a poll on this site to ask who has better songs, barz, delivery, flow, charisma, entertainment, lyricism, imagery, perfection, etc etc etc between you and I and I guarantee you won't get a single vote. You fucking with Blackflags kid. I'm fucking ruthless. Keep running your mouth and I'll shut down your career and clown you on every level known to man!

Battle Record
    0-1

^yawns.... didn't read any of that.... gabbage rapper please continue the gabbage rap life and stay out of mine.... i said i didnt like your shit dont get mad.... and u didnt teach me shit but how to rap like a gabbage rapper.... anyone you teach will be a gabbage rapper.....and go ahead and do that this board is full of gabbage rappers like you.... live out of rapbattles.com why don't you? haha....i was idiot to even talk to you about rap...... i even forget who you are... i havent been on this site in like 2-3 years. you're on a ep? oh really.....? awesome dude.

Battle Record
    0-1

hahahahahhahahahahahahhaha just read that last part.... damn you really do suck dick.

Battle Record
    0-1

i don't need to say what i accomplished but i can say i have done much more than you just mention there sunny.

Battle Record
    0-1

get celph taut in here.... please do.... that will be even funnier..... bring all your rapbattles.com crew.

Battle Record
    0-1

Battle Record
    0-1

man i feel like im 14 again talking to you hahahahahahahahaahhahhahahaha

Battle Record
    0-1

you fucking with EBCB smigel !!!!!!!!!!!!