User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 58

Thread: Looking for your ears to listen to my EP

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Re: Looking for your ears to listen to my EP

Lollll. bob firing shots with the "low tier" comment.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    0-1

bob did i say to quit your head bobbing on deez nuts! NO....continue to cling to me balls bob.

Battle Record
    0-1

and fuckboy? really.... NO. daz you're out match my text go HARD you see these words..... YOU SEE THEM?!?!?!? hahahahahaha

Battle Record
    20-6

boberbitch been horrible
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    0-1

^and you're on my right ball and bob is on my left ball.... i mean when are you two gonna jump off?

Quote Originally Posted by EBCB View Post
    @Blackflags .... am I the original Will? what the fuck do you mean? & I made lil over 60 dollars so far in less than a month ( not much but its something ) imo this album is worth a buy but suit yourself. I will do me blackflags thanks for your two cents of not hearing the EP
    I love how you took ALL my humble words and made them into me being an asshole, lol. I was just suggesting man. It helps you get a buzz, but people can choose to pay you as well. Either way, it's good for your ratings. Even if people D/L it and don't listen, it boosts your ratings. But hey, I'll suit myself.

Battle Record
    0-1

^once again thanks for not hearing my EP and giving me non sense advice that i already know of.... so nice of you.

Here are my ears. I remember you. You used to hit me up all the time. I remember taking 2 months out of my life to help you get better and improve. You listened to me for about 3 days, and went back to your old tactics. Let me give you my 2 cents, and this is NOT out of disrespect, Just trying to make you realize something. HERE is why I would NOT buy this album. I don't think your a shit rapper. Your lyricism is pretty decent, your emotion and delivery are pretty decent, but YOUR FLOW, like I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU SINCE I MET YOU, IS NOT ON COUNT AT ALL. These rappers can tell you it's "Unique", but I have been rapping for 14 years. YOU ARE NOT ON COUNT. You're IN the 4/4 count, but you're like a pinball inside of it. I would not buy your album, because you have not elevated any since I TRIED my damndest to help you. Like I said, I'm not speaking ill tongued, so take it how you want it, but this is reality. I do not hold myself on a pedistool. I worked hard to achieve what I have today. The best thing you have going for you is your quality, and that's not even that great. Look man, FOR YOUR BENEFIT, learn to rap on beat. Not be ALMOST on count. LEARN TO BE ON COUNT. If you have not mastered it since 2 years ago when I first met you, you need some soul searching brother. I used to provide advice, help out as much as I could with people like you I feel could work on some areas. HELL, I have areas to work on too. But unlike you, These other people are AMBITIOUS and OPEN MINDED, and actually LISTEN to my advice. I ALMOST had you on beat, and told you to stick with that song, but you chose to stray away, and went right back into your rut of being all over the place with flow. I AM NOT KNOCKING YOU IN ANY WAY, but if you want to carry yourself in a PROFESSIONAL manner, and SELL your material, learn to be more professional yourself. Main thing: Learn to rap on beat. That's my ears and 2 cents, and I really do wish you the best of luck man. Like I said, none of this was meant to disrespect you, Just painting a fucking REAL ABSTRACT canvas for you to realize!!!!!!

Battle Record
    0-1

^ i dont remember talking to you thanks for making up shit and you aint nice on the mic you nice at sucking my balls..... now continue and run along

Battle Record
    0-1

dumb shit dumb post for dumb people in this thread besides ebcb he's a dummy too wait?
    Last edited by EBCB; January 10th, 2014 at 08:07 PM

Battle Record
    0-1

ahhhhh I've always been good making friends on this site..... hahahaha

Battle Record
    0-1

blackflags do you even have a album out? where's it at? so i can put it in my recycling bin

Battle Record
    0-1

bunch of idiots on this site and im one too for this is a idiot site.
    Last edited by EBCB; January 10th, 2014 at 08:08 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title!

haha I dont know how you are always fighting with everyone on this site within 2 comments... chill out everyone

Battle Record
    0-1

you know what is a waste of time talking to you people on this site.... this site blows major chunks and you can't rap worth shit.... your style is so generic and wack that i laugh at it...... like its really funny you think you tried to help me rap i been rapping for that long too and you know what you got one way to rap i have the other way to rap..... mine is the right way in my eyes yours is the right way in your eyes.... so when you talk fiction you need to look at yourself and realize that..... i have my fans and you have yours.... you attract a diff crowd than i do.... so you think im not a good rapper.... i think you're not a good rapper.... i didnt like your track and i said this before you even talk to me so you know it wasn't "hate"
    Last edited by EBCB; January 10th, 2014 at 07:27 PM