Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: iKon (Kontroverzy) - IDGAF

Less is More

iKon (Kontroverzy) - IDGAF

back on RB after a long time, peep the track, let me know what you think

iKon - IDGAF

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/carlin-mclean/ikon-idgaf-snippet[/sc]
    Reservoir Gods

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Less is More
    Reservoir Gods

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-3

Re: iKon (Kontroverzy) - IDGAF

dope track, you rode the beat kept it real while doing so, what more could you ask for, the beat was iight as well you've earned a follower

Less is More

thanks famz, i appreciate that. good lookin out
    Reservoir Gods

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

This was dope. That last line hit perfect too lol. The whole verse was nice though. Rocked the beat proper. I liked the beat a lot. Your delivery was dope. Is this a snippet? Or you just keeping it short?

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Wow First off this fucking beat is dope knocks man the piano is fucking perfect. Your delivery and flow was fucking ill. "Now the game is out to reach like arms of a tyranasaurus" nice!!! u Killed this I wish this was longer please finish lol. perfect!!!!
    [url]https:

Less is More

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    This was dope. That last line hit perfect too lol. The whole verse was nice though. Rocked the beat proper. I liked the beat a lot. Your delivery was dope. Is this a snippet? Or you just keeping it short?
    what's goin on famz long time..hope everything's going good for you, hit me up with some of your latest tracks, i'll give them a listen.. peep the progress. and the song was supposed to be longer, the second verse didn't come as hard as the first so i just scrapped it all together, good lookin out though

and boston: respect my dude, means alot.
    Reservoir Gods

I really thought this was dope, i wish it was a whole song. delivery was great and the melody and verse all went smooth as hell. i hope to hear more.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

Maaaaan, I can't think of who you sound like but you sound familiar. Dope delivery, really nice with the flow on this. Diggin the beat. The ones that are a tad slower than normal are tough to keep a good flow on so it was nice to hear you kill it throughout. Woulda maybe liked to hear a double-time switch up but it wasn't necessary at all.

Overall this was really nice, bro. Looking forward to more from you. Keep it up. 1

PS- Get back at me on "Intolerance" when you can: http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...946/index.html
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Battle Record
    0-1

I'm not really digging the flow... think you need to work on it or its just a flow i dont like..... not digging the lyrics.... the beat is dope and thats what im really only feeling about this track.... keep at it... peace.

Less is More

EBCB: respect for your honest opinion, music is made to be subjective, although the majority don't agree with your opinion,

and thanks ya'll for listening to the track
    Reservoir Gods

Battle Record
    0-1

^thanks man keep working on it.... i hear potential in you....and others might think you're way better rapper than me.... opinions are just that.... opinions.... return the favor if you have time yo....thanks

peace.

Battle Record
    9-3

Not bad... the beat was smooth and the tempo is on point with ya verse. I enjoyed it, Thanks for the listen.
    Masked & Murderous

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

Beat like this you should make a full song, shit knocks. Delivery was strong, i remember you from back in the day so its not like im hearing you for the first time. Lyrics - trex line was cool. i like the ending. Pretty straightforward, needs to be longer. You rode the beat well, i think with such a slow beat you couldve really blown it up with a fast switch up in there. Overall dope little snippet, ill be on the lookout for more

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...758/index.html
    Last edited by Mr. Write; January 13th, 2014 at 10:55 PM

Liked this...btw...long time