User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Untitled, ain't a song

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Untitled, ain't a song

After sex I bust insanely but that don't mean I'm nuttin crazy cuz ill uppercut whoever has the guts to play me, plainly the game needs to toughen up but mainly the mainstream, I'm in tha basement dustin up with supplies Maybe the maid may have gave me but what the fuck, this can't be it ain't me or do y'all see the same thing so many gay scenes fuck shit up, hush the fuss n mustard up enough nut to face me cuz fuck deuces ill chuck u kids off the fuckin bus, strangely as it may seem I ain't accustomed to trusting lately the hate must a made me this way so shush it up, love is love n I'm gracefully treating life so faithfully as I'm aging n ain't taking nothing but what I must, I rock with such a lust to keep shit locked like I'm up in cuffs facin 18, pacin the same street only difference is I'm buckled up for safety in case trouble comes n my luck is up, adrenalin rushed my blood to the point I crushed my brain to spread my thoughts across the game like pasta sauce, I'm sayin it's not the same,I outta claim a spot at the top cuz rappers give hip hop an awful name, a lot a lame walk with fame but skillz is what the realist drop like rain, u speak god in vein sell ur soul for lots a change n believe ur safe from rotting eternally in the hottest flames, god is great love him first then ur fam them ur work but don't worship a dolla cuz then ur god is satin, to much mistaking Christianity placed in the minds makin generations of fake men lost In space with bottled hate n not a plot to escape the temptations brought to there face.

ppooiuttdfghjkkkyfdssryuj
    Battle Record
    1-3

Re: Untitled, ain't a song

Good god, seperate your bars into lines.

I only read about 1/4 of it, but its not bad.. lol kinda reads similar to never enough by eminem. Maybe its just the rhyme scheme i dunno. Couple rhymes seem a bit forced but thats about it.