User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Again just writing

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Again just writing

I was told to hold it down so I let the anchor drop, my goal is to keep afloat this yacht, S.S hip hop till I'm shanked or shot, these fucking gangsters got me rocking tank tops spitten bangin hot flows that can't be stopped or blocked by dams, damn I got to stop n ask a doc to quit jamin shots up in my hands so I can feel my ankles pop n stand n walk cuz I aint feelin shit from cats like vibes from gambling slots, but yo Im used to being comfortably numb from watchin my monthly income vanish gone as if the bank got robbed, that's why I prank a cop n thank Um not for nothin cuz ain't nothing to be thankful for so thank me god, I just wanna throw um off there donut shop routine n make um answer calls, cuz my taxes pay there asses to be lazy fat stankin slobs, no wonder why I have an anxious throb in my index finger buy wait Im white, dont we like to plan a plot to hang a man by ropes with tangled knots n watch um struggle till the strangling stops, demanding some props? never me I'm just damaging spots managing stocks handling talk n fuckin up lives like sampling rock, I'm champion, u not, u never happened like manning n moss tryin to get to me is like sayin I'm stranded in smog?????? Have u forgot the name need I brand it in y'all, drop the mic duck n weave in fact Los Angeles Dodge my attacking every angel assault, u either with me or ur hanging off my dangling balls...

Re: Again just writing

same mistake cause you got no variations in the flow this is like id picture some underground rapper gets on sway in the morning and spits this and everyones like woahhh that freestyle. but would they listen to it as a song probably not

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Re: Again just writing

I'm really no makin a jam though, just spitten