User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: No title

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

No title

Lock loaded, im hip hops explosive pop, top bloated with thoughts ferociously growin like crops, verbal glock opening shots mostly at cock blowing jocks showing their inability to walk lonely, I was taught holding my spot only, stopped roasting pot coasting slowly n got going, I'm not joking so watch closely I lost closeness with competition cuz I'm both hot cold n on a mission to drop dope flava that'll make ya resemble iguanas licking, to many non existing skills I'm iLL beyond the distance seen through strongest visions, I play the proper position, drama skippin no baby momma bitchin stickin to one gettin all of my Johnson's inches, marijuana didn't, lift me high enough to rise above n conquer itchin,desires to make an honest living, passin it on to children , tickling thoughts thinking a lot different, decisions to not give in to block headed idiots plots has risen me far above the rest who r piddling on, driven by heart,incisions n scars to keep giving my all n stay ahead like its November n I'm in the middle a march,

Re: No title

problem with ur writing is that, you take a cool ass flow and misuse it. listen to an eminem track he goes off with this same flow but only a couple bars. then he changes his pace and reduces the flow and amount of rhymes within the bars. its hard to explain but yeah

Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Lol... Ok.. Listen to em? Hmmmm...

People dont want too much of a good thing u know? if u showcase a flow like this it just has to be a flex within ur verse then go back to being normal. lots of artists use that technique ems just one of him.. but lyrically his new album is real technical. u cant make this complex flow ur identity cause thats what artists did in the golden age of hip hop when it was underdeveloped. now ppl want more than that

Battle Record
    66-52

Ok I'll accept they opinion.. Thanks homes