[NEW MUSIC] Jermz- SMOKE IT ALL

NEW SONG FOR THE WEED HEADS LOL LETS GET IT

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/jermzsgs/smoke-it-all[/sc]

MIXTAPE AVAILABLE ON DATPIFF!
    http://www.datpiff.com/Jermz-Born-Br...pe.364112.html

Battle Record
    20-6

Re: [NEW MUSIC] Jermz- SMOKE IT ALL

okay.. i like the beat. the hook is cool.

the lyrics were dope, mix is crisp. this has a polished sound to it, good quality you have a good voice for rap. i can fucks with this, this a good smoking song. i would play this in a car.

good work. keep posting, stick around.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    0-1

word man i appreciate that good looks

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

Quality of the vocals is definitely good...delivery's chill. Flow's nice on this...definitely a polished sound to you. I'm really diggin the beat too. Got a sick sound to it.

Won't lie, it's not my type of song, but for this style you definitely did your thing on it. Keep this up, man.

Get back at me on "Intolerance ft. Black Atticus" when I get the link up in a few
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    |
    |
    |

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Definitely a good song for the weedheads lol on point man. Second verse was my favorite I liked how creative u went into the aspect on being commited to maryjane that was dope. lyrically the track was real original as far as content but it was just the whole presentation u came with that made the track as good as it was. The delivery the flow the hook was catchy. Trap beats not my style but that's whats in right now and the track itself fits with todays music. I would smoke a blunt with yo if u performed this joint on stage or shit no doubt lol. Not sure if you know who Danny Brown is but that's the kind of vibe I got from this track. Weed smoking party type track n shit something u can dance to and get blunted too lol.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Ace the Prophet View Post
    Quality of the vocals is definitely good...delivery's chill. Flow's nice on this...definitely a polished sound to you. I'm really diggin the beat too. Got a sick sound to it.

Won't lie, it's not my type of song, but for this style you definitely did your thing on it. Keep this up, man.

Get back at me on "Intolerance ft. Black Atticus" when I get the link up in a few
    gotchu man good looks for the feedback

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by joeboston View Post
    Definitely a good song for the weedheads lol on point man. Second verse was my favorite I liked how creative u went into the aspect on being commited to maryjane that was dope. lyrically the track was real original as far as content but it was just the whole presentation u came with that made the track as good as it was. The delivery the flow the hook was catchy. Trap beats not my style but that's whats in right now and the track itself fits with todays music. I would smoke a blunt with yo if u performed this joint on stage or shit no doubt lol. Not sure if you know who Danny Brown is but that's the kind of vibe I got from this track. Weed smoking party type track n shit something u can dance to and get blunted too lol.
    haha dope feedback man deff appreciate it it wuld be dope to have danny brown on a remix lol