User Tag List

Page 2972 of 3302 FirstFirst ... 1972 2472 2872 2922 2962 2971 2972 2973 2982 3022 3072 ... LastLast
Showing results 44,566 to 44,580 of 49525

Thread: Front Lines Chat

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Front Lines Chat

Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro View Post
    If that's true, why tf I ain't post on time?

You saw me, I was on the past few days. lmao
    dont mind my post in that cont battle
    forgot the due date

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
    dont mind my post in that cont battle
    forgot the due date
    I got you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

OG

I don't care enough to continue this conversation anymore.

It was CLEAR, you tried to pull some snake shit and attain a free W.

"Ok; I'll drop" and then dropped a verse... RATHER THEN; "Well, void this because my opponent never checked in."

Just stated the obvious... I'm done speakin on the obvious man... You tried to pull a fast one and if it wasn't for me, I'm sure you would have gotten the W according to the posts in that thread which is lame as fuck.

/Conversation

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    OG

I don't care enough to continue this conversation anymore.

It was CLEAR, you tried to pull some snake shit and attain a free W.

"Ok; I'll drop" and then dropped a verse... RATHER THEN; "Well, void this because my opponent never checked in."

Just stated the obvious... I'm done speakin on the obvious man... You tried to pull a fast one and if it wasn't for me, I'm sure you would have gotten the W according to the posts in that thread which is lame as fuck.

/Conversation
    Why exactly would I void a battle because my opponent never checked in? Being the opponent. What does that do for me? Why not just post & wait until another 12 hours to see if my opponent gets on?

Notice I never brought this to Killing Spree's attention. Notice I never posted.(but obviously I wanted to "attain a free W" Ohh I wonder why I didn't, because I wanted to wait & see if this person would come online & get the battle started up.

You sound retarded, you sound like a fool. You don't know my way of thinking but you assume way too much. And that's your fucking downfall as a man.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude's like an old man. Will run his mouth about anything but claim he doesn't care.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

@Amen spree told him to drop if he wants a win lol u goin in on the lad for something he did with mod permission

Let's just chalk it up as a learning experience and all go for a beer
    Cheers!

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Sorry that's just the nice guy Canadian coming out. thanks

Battle Record
    91-46

[QUOTE=Fresh;8745542] @Amen spree told him to drop if he wants a win lol u goin in on the lad for something he did with mod permission

Cheers![/
    QUOTE]

Right and Lmao that's that Canadian shit haha. I never been up there but I hear the brew is richer than what we got in the US

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    @Amen spree told him to drop if he wants a win lol u goin in on the lad for something he did with mod permission

Cheers!
    Right and Lmao that's that Canadian shit haha. I never been up there but I hear the brew is richer than what we got in the US
    ./;

Battle Record
    96-70

We compare American beer to having sex w/ a bitch in a canoe

Battle Record
    91-46

That's foul lmao

What makes Canada so great at beer? Is it some European ancestry going on up there that supports that culture

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Oh hell naw.
    We compare canada as a whole to standard, then reverse vasectomy procedures all in one sitting. With a rusty toe nail clipper
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

fuck u canadia bush ppl faggots. we campare fuckin your girls to driving str8 through a Rouuuuuund a booot

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

That's foul lmao

What makes Canada so great at beer? Is it some European ancestry going on up there that supports that culture
    german crafted beer> so lets just stop

u never had real beer until uve been to a legit Oktoberfest n I don't mean in the states nigga

- - - Updated - - -

brewing families are still a thing in Germany

my uncle makes some dope ass shit

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Aero
    Text day is brain food day

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MUFF the Monolith View Post
    german crafted beer> so lets just stop

u never had real beer until uve been to a legit Oktoberfest n I don't mean in the states nigga

- - - Updated - - -

Oh gawwwwd stfu abt germany already sheeesh.

Na im playing. But srs
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    96-70

That's foul lmao

Probably cause cleaner water lol

Battle Record
    86-54

octoberfest is fuckin gay