Showing results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: ogsilencer187 vs ripper rematch

ogsilencer187

ogsilencer187 vs ripper rematch

no d/r
    or hate votes unlim lines ill spit 1st
    du in 20 mins

Evil_SoLo
    ................................................. Yo, i will vote on this shit when its done.................................... if you guys vote on my shit vs ace of diamonds or persianplaya i will vote on this. LATER

ogsilencer187
    <<I'm tired of him, 'ripper' got me like plagued clinics, man my 'patients is dyin', I 'compose' like a mystro, but I love playing-with-'violence'<<(1)(violins)
    <<I got evil gospel, Like nuns wit hot tools, My text is stronger than 'every mc in "rb' fool, Ive been "on top of the Inc. game" longer than Ja Rule>>(2)
    <<My raps boarin you? My hands are soarin soon to jam foriegn tools, Wanna spit like this? 'Vicious' Need more "concentration" than canned-orange-juice>>(3)
    <<Beat me? Please kid your makin me laugh, And I dont chuckle often, You should be "quick to take a hike" like a "no huddle-offense">>(4)
    <<I'm dissin your feared looks, Your fag style and ya queer-hooks, You got "less chance of gettin signed" than a "retarded-kids-yearbook">> (5)
    <<I leave ya shook fast clown, now peep the raw side of me when I chant sounds, And blast wimps till they "past tense"(tents) like "walkin threw camp-grounds">>(6)
    <<Bash Ya mic, then take my skill and crash the site, this battle was pointless and boring, mostly like riipers's-life>>(7)
    <<Im pro-claimin that ya not tyte, so a reply isn't necesary, take notes like a secretary, "OG" is like puttin "milk on a cliff" "Always ledge-n-dairy">>(8)
    <<Im like too much ‘waiving gel’ the way i 'damage your cap', You dare n Challenge my rap? when i could pull da roots dat planted your naps>>(9)
    <<I was cleary in shock, as soon as you Ask’d me to Scrap, cuz i could hear ya mommy in da backround, Like “he got a panick Attack!!’>>(lmao) (10)
    <<still Im a clutch your throat and start to choke till your like merton hanks with his neck broke>>(11)
    <<So picture you vexin me, bring a friend plus his next to ken and watch me deck all three, to make it fair I'll cut my vocal coards and still destroy this toy emcee threw telepathy>> (12)
    <<"You're see through, only defeats are results of DQ's, You wouldn't cum tight with your d1ck tied tight in a noose, Making as much sense as crip walkers wearing red jump suits>>(13)
    <<Your just like a fat bitch at a 'beuty pageant' PRONE TO NEVER WIN cuz you couldnt be 'dope' if you had more than seven sniffs, compare yaself to an infant cuz both have NO intellligence ripper couldnt 'flow' wit me if he had FORMED A 'ENDLESS SPIT'>>(14)
    <<Roastin Husbands ,Nail Grip And Post Ya Covents,Switch Boarders The coast Ya Smummins,
    Amss Exploded In Dose Of dOZENS, Cuz Dog “Nothings’ “Popin” In Ya Verse Like “Broken Toaster” “Ovens”!>>(15)
    <<“Chain’ “Burners” This Kid Cant “Slay” ‘Heat”, Sway Fleets That Grenades Feasts, While ripper ‘Blessings” Are Gettin “Curved’ Like “Gay” “Preists”!!>>(16)
    <<Spray Mandables Agiasnt All ya Mechicals, Disowned Like Strayed Animals,And “Eat” This ‘D!ck’ Up Like ‘Gay” “Canibals”>>(17)
    <<Toss And Cover,Ugly Azz, Now I Kno Y Ur Moms Pissed When Ya Dad Lost the Rubber,
    Disowned Like Insulting Foster Mothers, And Leavin Ya Verse “Drawin” “Blood” Like a “Mortions” “Office-Cupboards”!!!>> (Woooo)(18)
    Coffins Blundered, “Mainuplate” Ya “Chest-Plate” Like a “Breasts” On “Sorcerer”,
    Ya Cant Even Contest With Forigners, Cuz Im Leaving Ya “Body-In-Sammbles” Like A ‘Depressed-Corner”(19)(DAMN!!!!!)
    <<Ripe Trips Comin To Invict And Idict Blight Strips, Blunt Punches With Spiked Hits And Melt Ya Verse In Seconds Like Timly Burned Mic Tips!!>>(20)

©LipTiK~FleX
    ^^ nice verse imma vote on this battle ........ yo hit up mine first then i will return the favour

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=46311

ogsilencer187
    yo man this cat should be dqed yall jus vote this is a no show so yall can vote on my stuff now.....

©LipTiK~FleX
    ok cause of the no show imma vote for og........

return the favour vote on my battle

dw.
    im votin og tight verse n no show! return the favour in my battle wiv spittin quik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil_SoLo
    Yo, hy vote goes to OG SILENCE for just a great verse, keep up da good work. LOL at that no show, ha ive had one of those too OG they are the easiest wins but oh well Later
    vote = OG

MC KILLA-T
    you cant do no shit like that bitch if you want a real battle then battle me bitch and you will be added to tha list of tha victims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Battle Record
    17-7
    wot da fuck. i just saw dis shit and this guy has already got votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :hung:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zuk-own dat luke!!! ah! hahahaaa

Battle Record
    17-7
    I'm dissin your feared looks, Your fag style and ya queer-hooks, You got "less chance of gettin signed" than a "retarded-kids-yearbook">>

just read ur verse and u copied dat off sum1 elses verse!

Battle Record
    17-7
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...light=yearbook

there's the link and check it out. copied line. i shud win the battle u cheatin faggot. fuck u and all ur lil dick riders!

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace Of Spades's Avatar
    Battle Record
    43-10
    yo dogs
    check out my battle against
    killa cobra, this battles
    pretty even
    Peace
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PlaGuE2
    My vote goes to: rippr
    basically like rip said, u nicked lines dawg.. = lame.
    return the favour with me vs J-Diesel and me vs MC RAB

PaIgE nIcHoLe
    AgSIlEnCeR187 Gets muh vote! tha whole Murder INc. and Ja RulE! tHat's hOt! B/C everybody knoWz about that shyt right now! I'm dissin your feared looks, Your fag style and ya queer-hooks, You got "less chance of gettin signed" than a "retarded-kids-yearbook. ThAt shyT was toO fuNNy Had me ROlL'n fO a minute fO reaL!