User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Cant mess with this

Cant mess with this

y'all rappers are a joke so listen and take notes

http://www.soundclick.com/Arsonel

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: Cant mess with this

First things first. I love the cockiness. Not even being sarcastic. It suits you and it makes that song much more valid.

I really liked the hook that had a good feeling towards it. Got me bopping to it. You come in nicely man, love that cocky sort of presence you have going on there. Like I said.. It works! The lyrics were cool for the song theme you had. It was suitable to the tone. The beat was fire too. Not something I tend to listen too often but you impressed me on this joint. You had all the fundamentals down to a tee!

Cheers for dropping man! Keep sharing!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Like the self hype type of shit u were pretty dope on this 2nd verse was better u got a little bit more personal and some emotion but went hard. The hook was dope it was mixed real nicely. I do like raw shit at times and also wanna hear u on a more conscious hiphop joint as well.

Quote Originally Posted by joeboston View Post
    Like the self hype type of shit u were pretty dope on this 2nd verse was better u got a little bit more personal and some emotion but went hard. The hook was dope it was mixed real nicely. I do like raw shit at times and also wanna hear u on a more conscious hiphop joint as well.
    Don't worry my nig i got more shit coming put up 2 track today bout to put up a couple more this is just the shit that aint going on the album

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Closed. If he wishes to prove himself to be as he claims, he can be unbanned.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.