User Tag List

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 445

Thread: LLL SEASON 16 - WEEK 3 - CHAT

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Re: LLL SEASON 16 - WEEK 3 - CHAT

Quote Originally Posted by ^Eclipse View Post
    Really? Then no thanks. I don't like when leagues do that. Never mind.
    you cant just jump into a league anyway with 6 posts man. how does he even know you are going to show? if you drop something alteast he knows you have some sort of interest to battle

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    you cant just jump into a league anyway with 6 posts man. how does he even know you are going to show? if you drop something alteast he knows you have some sort of interest to battle
    In a nutshell. No-shows are too common.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Really? Then no thanks. I don't like when leagues do that. Never mind.
    Ok, cool. Peace out.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

I should have pulled a Dadiator

Really? Then no thanks, I'm never good enough to get in any leagues when they ask for examples of my work. Because I suck really bad. Worse than Frost

Haha. I don't like leagues that consider themselves so elite during these barren times of text battling asking for a tryout n such. Don't think that's cool. But, that's just me. You guys have fun. No biggie.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Haha. I don't like leagues that consider themselves so elite during these barren times of text battling asking for a tryout n such. Don't think that's cool. But, that's just me. You guys have fun. No biggie.
    In all honesty, it's not at all about "tryout" rather than establishing credit that you'll show. You could literally write a verse about a bunny going to the supermarket (I have done this in a battle here and won) and it will count. It's a matter of avoiding no-shows. When someone with under 10 posts comes in and says "i want in", the vast majority of the time that's their last post on this site. Hence.

No, I get that part of it. Absolutely. I'm mainly here for the topical league anyway.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Ah. Well, rock on.

And a very, very important heads up... Ridiculous lives a life of feminine actions, trying to get with guys, and avoiding rap battles. Don't associate with that man-kisser.

Duly noted sir

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

I'm looking out for your best interests. There are several people here who don't like me, but those same people have their pulse quicken when they think of men's underwear pepperonis. It is the duty of The Great Father to protect the innocent from the wiener-loving wrath of these cock criminals.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

i find it rather wierd you wouldnt just copy something u wrote somewhere else n post it atleast. i mean if u never wrote text before u dont need in a league anyways and if ur to lazy to copy n paste a verse. u probably wouldnt show anyways rofl

people need to join the league but u got to be a little inclined to atleast drop something

btw i am @Dadiator im just on this account for now

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    i find it rather wierd you wouldnt just copy something u wrote somewhere else n post it atleast. i mean if u never wrote text before u dont need in a league anyways and if ur to lazy to copy n paste a very u prtobably wouldnt show anyways rofl

people need to join the league but u got to be a little inclined to atleast drop something

btw i am @Dadiator im just on this account for now
    Why would you say such a thing. You are not The Great Father, G.o.W. Not even once.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

just ignore me arguing with myself. I am in that type of mood!

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

G.o.W is trying an interesting tactic. It is known that all straight men wish to be The Great Father. But there is only one. Those who observant will notice all discernible differences.

Either this is one odd way for G.o.W to not have to battle The Great Father or he's just that needy to emulate the world's most masculine man.

P.S.- The Great Father would NEVER stand for any of those "medals". Not even once.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Dadiator View Post
    G.o.W is trying an interesting tactic. It is known that all straight men wish to be The Great Father. But there is only one. Those who observant will notice all discernible differences.

Either this is one odd way for G.o.W to not have to battle The Great Father or he's just that needy to emulate the world's most masculine man.

P.S.- The Great Father would NEVER stand for any of those "medals". Not even once.
    I have the medals to throw people off from thinking I am the great father and this is my alias.

I am DADIATOR!