User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Forever Young

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

Forever Young

After the hook...

I think from where we are from we understand more and judge less.
    We can appreciate the fact that hey we are not perfect but we are trying our best.

We appreciate that life can pick up and change directions at any given moment… so I guess we learn to live for the day, knowing that tomorrow is not promised.
    And in the memory of those who have fell, we tip bottles to pay homage.

In youth, there’s hardly a past and the future is never ending, unpredictable, an open door way.
    And if at times it appears we don’t hear what you say, we just really have to watch which moves we play.

Whether it be ignorance or for better word - lack of awareness… cause when we grow we up realize there is just too much to lose.
    And sometimes we feel we just didn’t have too many directions to choose.

Hook...

Sometimes we are not as willing to compromise as much or take that leap of faith cause at times it has evaded.
    Unless you’ve been guided in faith you don’t realize he’s not gone just temporary faded.

There is hope – because we have to hope that there are / at least can be / many more days coming.
    And don’t try to understand because we definitely march to the beat of different drumming.

But at the same time in living for today – you are not necessarily expecting a tomorrow.
    And sometimes we do some pretty weird things to conquer that sorrow.

A goal not attained is not that big of a deal – cause we just find another one.
    All the while we keep it real with who we are while just trying to get it done.

Possibilities. Endless possibilities. That’s all we hear.
    But tell that to me during drill day when I got to channel and conquer that fear.

Hook...

I think back to survival mode – and it wasn’t ever all that bad “we survived through the bad parts” on auto pilot, whether that be angels that carried us or something of the other sorts

We made it to fight another day.
    Looking back like damn – how did it get done doing it that way?

I guess when it comes to people like us – we shouldn’t look back – cause when we do it leaves us with so many questions. Too many questions. Every move scrutinized and under attack.

We appreciate that nothing and no one is perfect
    Even though at times we feel we don’t deserve it.

But until that bell has rung, Im a live forever young.
    Last edited by CLA919; December 4th, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Forever Young

Sick... can’t sleep. Don’t feel good or feel like myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Get them all away from me... I don’t want to be with anybody
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Yo... ironic... like idk and nah - I’m just like can’t even be or feel like myself like what ever to every body and all that. That one making it look like, that one so sure, that one idek the weird shit and right here -

- - - Updated - - -

I just wanted love and family and found it no where and I sped thru a lot for a girl

- - - Updated - - -

I just wanted a baby and needed to get a long with the dad - I intended on backing off both

- - - Updated - - -

It sucks after the dr said I still could - I couldn’t... too sick

- - - Updated - - -

I wished every bday since I was 15... half the reason I thought I was - nico was conceived on my bday - that’s why the same due date or just god saying here - not me

- - - Updated - - -

I cry...

- - - Updated - - -

Like I had baby and didn’t get to hold or raise them? Good I’m glad I didn’t have any so they wouldn’t think they were replaced

- - - Updated - - -

I can’t even act or feel like myself

- - - Updated - - -

There’s no disrespect like crazy... I knew, I know - but THEM? Yo I’ll be crazy

- - - Updated - - -

Cause I didn’t know how I would act if it happened to them and I didn’t see it yet

- - - Updated - - -

“Having the epiphany you bitches ain’t shit to me”

- - - Updated - - -

I’m trading melissa for magic

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t know anything about the shit and I’m tired - not even trying to comprehend - idc get off me
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Ow that’s my heart... but it’s getting to the point I can’t even tell who is who - but I know who it’s not - for what? DREAM OVER - no family of my own - get the fuck up off and get your own existence - I have a family that is NONE of your business... what are you even still doing here?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919