User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: drug dealers

Stranger

drug dealers

I won of course

we're all drug dealers, spending dirty money, and countin it till it's gone.
    weighting our options.... till we get popped with an ounce and beyond.
    me? I prefer to stock up on crack and weed,.... until there both legal.
    does it pose evil? if I walk up to a cop and poke my self w/ a dope needle?
    blood, spewin outta both arms, dope runnin through my veins, hope for a sequel.
    I wont cope w/ that, never been a problem, cuz theres a rope for those people.
    there's no hope for those people,... so hopelessly broken and see through.
    soul is cold, tormented and bleak, no control and most of us need a break through.
    so why did I get into this life in the first place?.. I was just tryna make due.
    no escape route, its opportunity to get approval from the people that hate you.
    removal from this evil and paint fumes, u didn't play this game, it played you.
    sony why did you play 4? complaining about the presidents; but you both made war.
    I'm afraid ur, close to carving the companies logo n ur flesh w/ the blade 'gore.
    cause dealing with the crooked suppliers, is gone end up getting you killed x 10.
    see, they won't stop at your body,.. they'll look for family and find friends.
    ne trace of ur empty soul, gets destroyed it's just to personal after tied ends.
    this all can be avoided... u dont ever have to corrupt ur mind till ya spine bends.
    just take control over all operations, you get your respect when the time dims.
    the dope game getting saturated, it's evaporiting, honestly just a little bland now.
    instead of working for other dealers, the smart move is to cut the middle man out.
    but everyone wants to smoke for free, even hannah montana gettin a pitiful hand out.
    whats the minimal plan now? cuz the way this ends theres no more criminal stand outs.
    now everything we did while we where on drugs, seems okay; but I'm often regretting.
    you wonder why my thoughts are rejecting shit... and I'm always talking repetitive.
    then functions stop, it's because i'm fucking blocked, like the shock of a sedative.
    why are they even trying to kill me? when death, is what I plot with the medicine.
    *family and friends, screaming and knocking on the door*
    "LET US IN!!!, LET US IN!!!, LET US IN!!!"
    not that they care or give an ounce of shit, they just wanna know what the lesson is.
    they found the messages, astound with guesses, then came 2 the conclusion I was down from stressing
    the only thing they found, was a bitter hate note, so they drowned their blessings.
    little did they know foul play was involved, no one felt bad that I left on that note.
    and whats worse is they missed the inner message, and there still stretched on the coke.
    an entire family once connected, now broke,.. ends their life... on the same rope.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

Re: drug dealers

decent drop, an old concept but executed nicely... so, nice progression through the story, but the ending was totally predictable but no matter, it still finished it off decently with an air of reality, sorta moralistic...

not sure what to make of the structure though, I'm still out on that

......pz
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

@Diasick2 You're dopest lime " u didn't play this game, it played you" That's why we write, atleast why I write... cause the game did... it played me BUT maybe id I can give another MF insight on how to get out then maybe it's ok... that's the way I feel. As far as the write, I couldn't catch the flo, but I caught the message. Perhaps line it out, like when you stop and pause, start a new line. Ok just got kicked out my girls house, I will finish later.

Stranger

yea the style on the site i posted this is a lil longer than usual.

This was dope as hell, better than the rest of the drops, concept was nicely written.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious girl View Post
    This was dope as hell, better than the rest of the drops, concept was nicely written.
    thanks bro