User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I love you baby...

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

I love you baby...

My pain runs deep guess it comes wit the age,heart fillin wit rage spilling blood on a page/on my own since 15 ask nobody for shit, just a life full of drug deals bitches and clips/no pops it's just me raised up a bastard,that's good cuz he a nigga I didn't wanna take after/44 bull dog and a cone head hoody, will take u from bein broke to makin life all goody/5 year bid cuz a nigga tried to play me, came home healthy 5"7 180/so fuck how they feel I walk the valley alone,still carry the Crome and watch them tally the bones/still lookin to the sky askin God for a reason, when will the pain stop and y am I still bleeding/in a world full of snakes tell me who can u trust,I'm not impressed wit that tough shit niggaz get snuffed/niggaz love to scream peace after starting some shit,but beef already on so duck or get hit/lock on me like a pit,got the tongue of a dragon,flame on in the booth got me feelin my passion/high speed chasin dumpin slugs whips crashing,times gettin hard so I'm takin im not askin/fuck bitch niggaz and the bitches that love em, u now faced wit a problem it's lif I'm back thuggin!!! Fuck em all!!!!

See my pain come from the otherside, the one you say have no rights to ride/ Fuck a nigga and the bitch that love em, how about the ones that bust back for em / But you wouldn’t understand standing firm like a shield, or the pain that this shit can yield / Why do you think I’d take that 5 year hit? What do you think I do it cause my life ain’t shit? / You think I wasn’t bagging up dimes at 15 cause my Dad left me too, I forgave as maybe should you too? / Forgive but don’t forget, otherwise you let / that hate consume you. / What bro? You think Joni didn’t find a 22? / You think I didn’t spend my whole youth runnin / I’m ignorant, and for your lifestyle I’m stuttin?

Fuck you’re style I got my own

Last breathe, I promised that to you, but that wasn’t a thing you think I just said it, well come on let’s set it. For your 5 year bid you think you’re the only ones to suffer? How about the ones that held you down, didn’t play around, wrote you every day, and cried themselves to sleep? Once a week got up the strength, to put on a smile and pretend it’s all ok, and what rewards in the end do we reap? With bitches running around, pretending they are you, like they understand for one moment the shit you went through. Secrets so encrypted you can’t even speak upon them, just you, life, you’re notebook and you’re venom. So you right fuck um all, ain’t nobody in the world have it harder then you. And fuck the bitch that would’ve given her life to see you get through. And if it’s fuck me, well it’s fuck you too cause never in my life will I ever be a soldier again for anything likes the like of you.
    Last edited by CLA919; November 12th, 2013 at 02:28 AM

Re: I love you baby...

This was tight as what! Your first two verses were fire cuz.

Structure was high, flow was high, your meaning was high, and you didn't use any run ons.

That rap was nice man.

Good.
    "Flames around ya crib and you burned till you roast alive"
    "Bandana's on my head for dead thugs that had toast on they side" - Soar Kaid

Yes!

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

@S Kaid thank you but I'm a chick LoL

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

This was pretty dope. I liked it. :-)
    Nice picture btw. I chose the same one when I joined.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

overall decent job... preferred the first verse out of all of it, sorta fell a bit towards the end... but some nice rhyming in places, good fluidity... keep polishing ya style bro

....pz
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Overall sound very good, & the rest is dope.

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

Thank you @Del icious_girl