User Tag List

Page 284 of 293 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 283 284 285 ... LastLast
Showing results 4,246 to 4,260 of 4395

Thread: SS Season 12: Chat

Battle Record
    1-2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why'd they riot in the UK just to take some stuff?
    While the houses of parliament still remained untouched.
    - Mikill Pane

Stranger

Re: SS Season 12: Chat

I dropped a topical in OM with a shorter style.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cai View Post
    Youre the fucking mod, theyre your solutions to figure out.

If you dont realize youre fucjing up, then youll ultimately fail.
    I don't have all the answers.

That's like saying Bill Clinton had to figure everything out.

He had Alan Greenspan, Al Gore, his entire cabinet? ...

It's a team effort man. You get mad when I make decisions saying I do whatever I want then you turn around and say it's all on me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    I dropped a topical in OM with a shorter style.
    That sounds really good, I'm going to go grade it.

Battle Record
    91-46

I voted om time ecery week, I posted verses on time every wek. I wrote 3 mags in a row. I did my part. Figure out the rest of this shit on your own. When it all comes down to it its on you.
    Alright, well. Sit back and shut the fuck up since you have done your part.

No more words need to come from you since you're done.

Battle Record
    91-46

I was. Until my name came out that mouth of yours. Go back to your rap guild faggot, take cla and tgf with you.
    Lol iight.

It also came out of GoW and TGF's 'mouths' but it's all good. I'll take your heat.

Have fun getting your butt played with later with your 'girl'friend. That's the only way you'll loosen up your stress lmao.

Stranger

aye you dudes who post in open mic should rep SS in your sigs, maybe people that don't know about the league can sign up, theres some writers in there that don't fuck with this.

I might make an SS sig when I get back into gfx.

Battle Record
    91-46

Come on man you ride tgf so hard you stealing his swag thats a shame.

But hey listen here frosty, my lease is up in 2 weeks, in the process of moving and adjusting to a new job atm. Oh and my display driver went on my comp a few days ago so im doing everything from my phone. But ill have a mag up in a week if needed, put me back in ill key up a quick 16 lines ecery week. Hopefully by the time this "season 7" is over in a few weeks, a new onecan begin as other leagues around the textcee web will be slowing down by that time as well. Lets speed up the rest of this season. Dia also mentioned a few things that wouldnt help to try for activity sake.
    I agree, it's up to @God of War if we can try those things. Although an announcement is a Mod-controlled task, the entire site doesn't really care about topicals/text. Just matters that involve the site's status.

Cai I didn't know you were on your phone, that fucking sucks. You need to check the other leagues you participate in too. If you're over in NC or something. Or Kayge's league.
    I'll make sure you're in signed in here. Me and @Day-day should be posting in a few hours so please vote in that so one battle can close with a good amount of votes.

Lastly, don't do 16 lines. Unless you can somehow get your opponent to match you. You're going to lose with that small amount. So make it hot if you're going short.

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

i love this league

Battle Record
    91-46

@Day-day

Sorry for the late drop, I'm gonna go to sleep. I feel like complete shit.
    @Cai @Dia @The Great Father @CLA919 @DEV @God of War @Dead

We got one last battle for this week, vote up please

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by 一四三 View Post
    im gay
    and your advertising what for why?

Battle Record
    91-46

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    and your advertising what for why?
    I asked myself the same question.

Battle Record
    91-46

Quote Originally Posted by Day-day View Post
    all good, 24 hour notice and a 10 minute keystyle, not expecting much
    I laid down and kept losing interest in my keystyle. I did the top portion in like 1 minute though, thought that was funny.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

so what do we need to make this S.S. pop again

@anyone

Battle Record
    91-46

Mag coming in a few days. Other than thst, we need all of the participants we have left to post on time, vote on time so we can finish this season and start a new one. By that time, two other leagues will be just about over or in the playoffs, and. people will hopefully migrate
    Yeah, I agree with all of this.

Week 16 is the goal. We're close. Less than a month.

I'll finish the HL mag over the next 2 days and see what I can do for SS.