User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 30

Thread: LLL Week 3 Magazine

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

LLL Week 3 Magazine

Intromotherfuckingduction

Welcome to the LLL folks! Yeah, LLL... No more LL and that's how it should be. Lethal Lyricist LEAGUE was always a league really, no matter the name. Might as well keep what worked so great in the past, right? I'm expecting nothing less as we proceed on this sitewide revival of RB, and well.. text in general. This is OUR opportunity to shine. We likely have the best name for a rap battle site (lol), not to mention our unique history/beefs/fallouts... IT'S ALL THERE, so let's showcase our skill once again and get this place jumpin!

I look forward to being forced to make these mags because the weeks were too damn hot not to have them... Think about that for a sec and DO NOT LET URSELF DOWN!

So without further ado, let me get straight into battle reviews...
    Last edited by Barcotic; October 20th, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: Week 3 Magazine - The Calm Before The Storm

Aftermath

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...qXGWZooL8Q3j_c

The Real Spit vs. Sobe
    This was a pretty solid battle, both brought some cool shit. Sobe had some decent nameplays and a little bit more of a personal approach than Spit, where as Spit was less personal and more witty. I personally thought this was extremely close, but Spit walked away w/ the KO

Barcotic vs. Untold (Pic Battle)
    I had fun in this one, Untold came dope and it was really close according to votes, 5-4 I think? Props to Told for battling me 3 times in a month lol I took it by a vote unfortunately, a battle isn't done until someone wins by 2 or more, but Told requested the move on so whatev

Baron Mynd vs. KnowP vs. The Archetype
    Another close, solid battle. Arch didn't show up so forget him. Both battlers mixed it up pretty well w/ personals & plays. Again, I had it close but KnowP won via KO

Battle Record
    151-13

Top Punches

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...KKDlpPOR25Xj7P

ur just some trash sittin. nobody notices, even when plainly in view
    u call urself THE REAL spit.. bitch, like anyone would claim to be u

bitch I'll stomp you out. so you better learn some manners.
    one kick & I'm wrecking balls so bad you'll strip & start licking hammers.

& so far it's easy to see you can't match my bars of beat me
    i'm the best in this round, u're not testin' the crown, ain't no way that Archimedes

fk archs career, ya faggoty queer, all achievements n no social life
    I turned 21 in Vegas, u turned 21 in a champ match n reading votes all night

I mean, forget about ur ears and the fact that ur stubble's horrid
    ur nose has a downward incline Shaun White would have trouble boardin'

U got no style or fashion sense. It's understood it's a fact
    Only cardinal sin ur committing is thinkin u look good in that hat

Battle Record
    151-13

Interview w/ Untold

Untold! I'm gonna be honest w/ ya, I didn't know much about u until recently, so tell us a bit about urself.. aliases, interest in text, whatever u want brotha!

Nope! No aliases. The only other name I may be remembered for was Met-A-4 whenever rapverse was still an active place to battle. That was prolly around 05-06. And I've been around battling since 2003. I started at RB and it's been a mainstay ever since. And I don't know about everybody else but I got interested in battle rapping because I liked rap. I loved Eminem and wanted "relive" 8 Mile roflz! And I found rapbattles.com when I was searching for rap battles in my area. At the time I was living in New Orleans and I figured since it's a pretty hip-hop influenced city there was probably somewhere people were battle rapping. I ended up here, sucked, got better, battled all over the net, took a break and been back at it off and on again since 2011.

Good battle last week, I enjoyed it, I always enjoy pic battles and ur no rookie to them.. orrr maybe u are, Idk but ur pretty good at them. What did u think about the battle? Shit, how bout us battling 3 times in a month? lol

Ya. Congrats on all 3 wins lmao! And I've never pic battled until this year. I loved reading pic battles though. A lot of people don't get creative with them and that's when they get disinteresting. My fav pic battler had to be Butler though. Probably my favorite battler of all time honestly. Dude was just smooth with it, creative as fuck and probably beat everyone he ever faced, at least once. Him and Hensley both were ill. During the LBL days over at rapverse, I got to see a lot of different texters from around the net come by and shine. Closest I ever got to battling any of those guys was in cyphers. A few I won, but I was never consistent. If I cared, I could compete with the best of the best. But I'm usually late, write verses rigt before battles and just hope for the best. Not all the time, but a majority if it lolz

If u had to choose 2 likely finalists to end the season, who would they be?

Hmm.. Probably you and Orc? Just depends who'll show. I know there's a lot of guys capable. Sobe used to be RAW years ago and did well against $pit last week. Same goes for $pit and GoW. Both those guys can bring heat. Plus if we keep getting active like this, who knows who might show up and drop some bars. I know Beyong used to board here and I've seen Allen Knight lurking around for a bit. Hell, I was one of the 2 finalists a few years back and we had some dope competition. Probably main reason I didn't win that season either is because I was on vacation somewhere and just didn't care. I think I even posted a week late LOL. My biggest flaw, I swear

Top 5 favorites battlers? Here, everywhere, don't matter...

Hmm.. Top 5? Dylan.. Lol nah. I'm playin but fa trillzzz
    1. Butler
    2. John Hensley
    3. Kungfugrip
    4. Fracture
    5. Resin M-I-C

3 things u'd like me to implement/do/add to mags/whatever u want to make this league better?

Well, maybe a weekly cypher in the mix. Or bi-weekly. Don't want cats getting bored of them. Offer a prize for them. I'd love to see some spotlight matches. Like "celebrity pic" matches. Or some shit like that. There's all sorts of different angles to take with that. But most of all, I'd love to see more heads on here battling. Maybe off a cash reward or some b/a to whoever wins the season. I the Mystery-Murdera used to do that when he modded the leagues years ago. I'd love to see an alias match or a concept as in battle as your "fav battler" from the past. Or battle against them. But of course we'd be the ones under the alias.. Make sense? Lol

Well thanks for ya time brotha, I'ma just make these quick. Any last words or shoutouts u wanna make?

Always gotta shout out the wiggaz MC VC aka Sobe da gawd. Fuk u bitch boi. U gettin murked in our battle. Shout out to Barcotic! Dope battling 3 times in a month. Shout out to Illunatic, Baron Mynd and whoever else been trying to get the place running again. Shouts out to netcees and all the playas from it. Umm, I think that's it. Don't do drugs. Stay in school. Fuck bitches. Get money ~$~ \/\/0|\| time 4 ya mind
    Last edited by Barcotic; October 20th, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Battle Record
    151-13

Unhappy Re: Week 3 Magazine - The Calm Before The Storm

Predictions

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...f0IwqFvkvAHBtw

Barcotic vs. The Real Spit (Pics)
    GOOD LUCK

Untold vs. Sobe (Pics)
    I don't think I've ever seen Sobe in a pic batt, but he's a vet so I'm expecting an interesting match and a good read. Both can do damage, but I see Untold taking it. He's pretty nice w/ pics, I think I remember him beating Orc in one a minute ago, which is an accomplishment in itself

KnowP vs. God of War
    Another cool match, both can bring it. KnowP is good, GOW is a beast. This is one of those matches where if anyone slacks, they'll lose, but if both bring their best, I expect GOW to take it

Orc vs. Mister Write
    Will Orc show? That's the real question here. Mr.Write will, and may get the dub because of it, but if Orc shows up, he'll probably take it. Dude is dope and has been perfecting his battling style for years. Write is more of a topical guy

Baron Mynd vs. Kontext
    Looking forward to this one. It could very well be the closest battle this week. I've just recently been reading Baron's battles and I mostdef like his style. Something about it, he brings some really cool concepts when he tries. Kontext is dope too tho, he may be a little rusty but expect him to shake that off. this one's 50/50 imo

Genghiskhan vs. Knoxville
    I don't know Knoxville so I won't say much, but Geng can be pretty good at times. We'll see what happens

Swagneto vs. lls
    Again, I can't say much. I don't know who either of these cats are, so we'll see

POWER RANKINGS WILL BE LISTED IN WEEK 5

Battle Record
    151-13

Interview w/ God of War

God of War, my dawg! It's been a hot minute since we had a nice long sit down, am I right? Too bad I'm doin these interviews on my celly thru private messages. I'ma make these short n sweet, so tell us a bit about urself, ur history, etc...

I came from vietnam with a notepad anfd a sharpened bic pen, lol naw i came from the same place you did, we cut from the same cloth bar!

What are ur future plans here? U gonna stay active again? Me n u should just run it bra, we could kick this place back in gear, what u think?

I agree i mean your a name in battling so i know u could get battlers plus with us battling it should bring some people in. illunatic need to get this shit popping ive missed rb bro , as fgar as helping you know they dont like me here lol

If u had to choose 2 likely finalists to end the season, who would they be?

you if you stay in it and maybe untold, i was mad surprised bout how he dropped in your pic battle, he had some FIRE lines his only issue was his bad lines were crazy bad lol

Top 5 favorites battlers? Here, everywhere, don't matter...

hush,hensley, cashius,you, allen knight/nik a

3 things u'd like me to implement/do/add to mags/whatever u want to make this league better?

i just think taking time on it will be dope man, in depth mags stroke egos and lets be honest eryone likes mags and any competitor competes for the glory despite what they say.l you staying active is going to be important u can bring names so u being part of it will hel[p big time but we both know u get busy lol thats all i can really think of.

Well thanks for ya time brotha, any last words or shoutouts u wanna make?

shout outs to bar,to ill for getting this back make the right decisions bro unlike the last people here. shout outs to baron and who eber else. for u for doing the LLL. and who ever faces me IMA FUCKING KILL YOU

peace
    Last edited by Barcotic; October 20th, 2013 at 01:50 AM

Re: LLL Week 3 Magazine - The Calm Before The Storm

yo i aint even read the mag yet but u need to spell check g

idk how lyricist is spelled in canada but there are no a's in there

Battle Record
    151-13

mag woulda been up earlier, but I got shitfaced irl and had to recover lol

Battle Record
    151-13

Quote Originally Posted by Swagneto View Post
    yo i aint even read the mag yet but u need to spell check g

idk how lyricist is spelled in canada but there are no a's in there
    pfft

fixed

how do u not know who dlb aka the king of kings of trolls is btw

i feel disrespected

Battle Record
    151-13

I know DLB

didn't know ur him

i said that within a post or two

im the notorious D.L.B. aka DLBiggy aka young lamb chop

nice mag Bar. this could be a really good league again. if mags go up then ppl will come n im eager to get down on this shit
    Last edited by Sintro.; October 20th, 2013 at 01:26 AM
    Fool ima vet u can bet that I can dance under water an not get wet

chill
    Battle Record
    41-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

the nugz UNTOLD representin'
    She said I could sleep on the couch
    By 2 am, I was diggin her out

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

Yo, dope sauce fam... Shit was real chill and clean

Props B.
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE