User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: WEEK 3 MAGAZINE: Australian Edition

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

WEEK 3 MAGAZINE: Australian Edition

Week 3 Magazine

Aight we have a bunch of complaining niggas on our hands but it seems they signing out so I bid u ado not come the fk back. JK! We need you to come back. Without you, its less entertaining! Anywho, yall niggas better start showing or these mags will get shorter and shorter until its just a couple vines. BARS ARE DUE WEDNESDAY. Most of yall have your bars before check in so I don’t get why you’re not showing. Get it together niggas! Lets kick this joint off with a battle….

REVIEWS

iLL vs Fish
    Fish lost this one cause his punch died off. Build up was there but no sting at the end of the metaphors. iLL came with a niggerish bar talkin about a fish fry vs a grilled steak. He gave the people what they wanted to hear… dinner time! LOL!

KnowP vs Baron
    Yall don’t know what a good punch is. My shit was fire all day. Ol no life niggas don’t know what Build-a-Bear is. GOOGLE IT!!! Baron won on a played skinny jeans bar that was ass. It was actually bitten but I aint sayin shit. Snitches get stitches….whatever nigga

Sobe vs Flamez
    Sobe came with a stoned age punch from the 02 archives and Blue’s bar was unexceptable I guess cause he deleted it himself. He signed out cause yall don’t know how to vote. Please do better my minions.

Geng vs Barcotic
    This battle was actually pretty solid in which Bar barely got away with the win on some Comic Khan shyt. That was a fresh bar… NOT! Geng got raped cause I thought his punch was decent but was too basic according to the people. SLOW IT DOWN I JUST DISSED YOU!!! Well, not really, just wanted to say that lmao.

WTF’s OF THE WEEK

WTF@ RB being back in business like a jehova’s witness eating holy nutritious biscuits

WTF@ Tom Brady putting on the Saints in the final seconds and people being shocked

WTF@ the dumb asshole who killed Petersons son by abusing him to death

WTF@ me losing to Baron cause of these dickriding friends of his. Ancient niggas

WTF@ Blue Flamez taken this ish personal like we all went to grade school together

WTF@ the government going into the holidays being shutdown. Scary future ahead

WTF@ at this entire Syrian situation and everyone being against the leader of the nation

WTF@ and them idiots not walking ORTIZ like he aint known for smashin in the clutch

WHAT TO WATCH
    (champ match coming soon)

Sobe vs Barcotic
    Battle of the undefeated!!! This will be a sick battle. Wittiness vs wordplay. Will be close but I got Bar taken this comfortably. 75-25.

Arch vs Geng
    Another good battle if Arch actually shows. Both go hard with concepts and wordplay but I think Geng’s wording henders him from being elite. If he brings it he can win in this close one but I think Arch will edge it out. 60/40.

Endfamous vs Kontext
    Endfamouns got bars when he wants and Kontext is rusty like granny panties so I don’t know where this will lead. If all is based off skill n talent, I got Kon running away with it 70/30.

iLLunatic vs Mr Write
    two good writers going head to head means only one thing: confusing ass punches. Should see some good creative ish coming from these two but I think Write will get this one. 65/35.

King vs FIshSkill
    Fish may get slaughtered here if he doesn’t come with a fresh well worded flip cause King is known for a sick bar here and there… when he SHOWS THE FK UP!!! King got this easy 90/10.

Miracle vs etyw
    Don’t know wtf a ETYW is. Sounds a venereal but Miracle is a pretty solid competitor is this battle life so if he brings it, I don’t see him losing. Miracle gets it. 51/49 lmao

OUTRO

Aight my peeps. Another week is upon us and we still need more bodies in this joint like a 3rd world countries sweat shop. Spread the word that we on round this piece! Again, any suggestions and questions, hit a nigga up. Until then go hard or go home!!! And to help with the going hard part, heres a friendly one from Australia….

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: WEEK 3 MAGAZINE: Australian Edition

RIP Sobe

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

@Barcotic vs @Sobe = Championship

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    8-8

Barcotic should be matched up in week 5 for a champ match..

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

I just wish this shit went by quicker

for real tho it's only 2 lines, I dun already dropped for Sobe lol

get'cha game up fools

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

damn right son... should make it like a votes due the next day... so it gives more time to write the mag and mag it magnificent (no offense knowp) and also more time for the person ya know....
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

I'd love that but no one be on consistent enough to drop n vote on time.

chill
    Battle Record
    41-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    RIP Sobe
    fuk ur wordplay, gay jokes for life yo
    She said I could sleep on the couch
    By 2 am, I was diggin her out

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

lmao did i sign out?

i honestly dont even remember

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    277-128

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
    lmao did i sign out?

i honestly dont even remember
    I thought u did. my bad if you didn't. want a match? I'll get u in.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

i'm writing for the topical league atm

i dont mind sitting out a week haha

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    151-13

lol

Battle Record
    277-128

lmao aight man. rest ya brain for that one bar....