Thread: Something Beyond Part 2

Battle Record
    15-2

Something Beyond Part 2

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...038/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...757/index.html

PEEP THIS:

SOMETHING BEYOND PART 2

The homie Rome Cee feat. ILL Conscious(myself) and Matth...peep it and leave feedback

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    15-2

Re: Something Beyond Part 2

No love?

Battle Record
    15-2

.... ZzZzZz

You've Earned a Custom Title!

I love it man, Ol school 90's ish, wats not to like lol...Delivery on point, the video is str8, pretty typical for this type of topic and concept...The flow was and emotion is wat really sold it for me...I liked the multi's and imagery used to describe the unknown, with a mix of hood and pop culture...Def. had it all in there...The groupd works well together in this song, everyone's role was proper and no one seemed outta place...overall quality drop man

Life Lessons Volume 1 Mixtape:

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mindscribe's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0

dope shit...are u the same concious that used to be around back in the day? if so i remember you....back when everybody was battling online n shit haha.

dopeness tho i like the underground lyricist swagg.

yo this was dope homie...beat had a 90's feel to it, which I love...Lyrics and flow were on point, good video concept...good shit B

I sell greatbeats4cheap TechOmega's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

4 1 0 RAISE THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK UP! MY MAN CONSCIOUS yo dope ass video my dude! aye yo you have FB I know before we tried to link up and get some shit done and it never happened. lemme know wassup in my inbox. ne ways dope song man keep it up and I loved the video
    Follow Me

Battle Record
    15-2

Quote Originally Posted by Mindscribe View Post
    dope shit...are u the same concious that used to be around back in the day? if so i remember you....back when everybody was battling online n shit haha.

dopeness tho i like the underground lyricist swagg.
    yessir its the same guy lol...appreciate the love fam

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mc Mash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

sick drop.one of the best videos i have seen recently...the first verse was maddd delivery man..definitely a vid id peep again...
    keep at it.
    catch me here-

Battle Record
    15-2

thanks all

Dope track

Flow was tight
    Lyrics where tight
    Delivery was on point

Nice peice

~1~
    I spit the truth, fuck ya feelings.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Marz_'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Damn this is ill bruh.
    First verse Im really feelin, nice energy, flow was ill and clearly the lyrics are dope. Second verse dope as hell too, them bars doe? Really dope man. Last verse nice too, a little short but just as dope as the last too. And the video is nice man, nice quality and locations. Video could have been a little more creative, just somethin to keep in mind for the next one.
    Left to Write

You've Earned a Custom Title! Jimmy Conway's Avatar

I wish Hip Hop went back to this 90's ish.
    The beat was crazy .
    Lyrics were dope.
    Flows are sick.
    1 of the best joints i heard on this site

Battle Record
    15-2

really appreciate the love!

Battle Record
    15-2

up that