User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: why be about it when you can LB about it

why be about it when you can LB about it

who wants sum, get get sum...anybody can get it...19 bars...yo have to start with a punchline n end with a punchline...rule 2...opponents must say eachothers name once...

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mr.E's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-6

Re: why be about it when you can LB about it

yo i am sown for a battle so agree and its done

im down verse coming up rite now nigga 48 hour response limit...LB LUV

here u go dawg...real chi town shit...PURPLE CITY IN THE BUILDIN' LB CRAZY

who killed Mr. E, who know's, it's a mystery, im on point like the top of the letter I...
    i'll blow your fro up, i dont never Mr. T (miss the T) meet me in the ring, you like a bitch thats 3 months pregnant, you dont show up...
    keep your poker face, i got gun's so big they could blow up a fullhouse, no dan tanner, wipe the strap with the bandana...
    cant stand a snitch ass, ill stick my dick in your bitch ass, not your bitch, your bitch ass...
    bet you'll have a cow if i pull out the ox, burn you with the toast ill turn you to a ghost...
    must be bad karma, im a cool cat but you should act calmer cuz when when the slide on the pipe pull back ill push your skull back...
    bullets'll run you over like a fullback, you dont want trouble family, 2 shots'll open your lid like a shoebox...
    call it a double whammie, you'll get stretched out like tube-sox, you pumpin' kool-aid thru your veins...
    ill put the pump to your juice-box, im a winner, i dont lose ahk, if it's beef you should make a truece ahk...
    im ignorant as shit, i'll stick you in your crib with the wesson to your rib's n snatch all the picture's of your chick...
    nigga you aint hardcore, my gun heavy as a cardoor, you aint got the heart for the game...
    stay in your lane or you'll get smoked like a marlboro, you the type to get sent off n take the fall for nigga's...
    you just the fall boy, im the poster boy, i'll lay you flat like a posterboard, if you aint gon' bust the gun why you hold it for...
    my skill's is impeccable, n nigga's is sleepin' on you like a desk in school, im extra cool so your chick dig me...
    ima be all in her hip's quickly, the kid's spiffy, doublebarrel to your eye's the shotgun'll take a peek at you...
    im throwin' thunder like im Pikachu, dont worry when you get burried the worm's finna sleep with you...
    so keep it cool, i keep a tool like tim allen, ill murer inc. you for the paper, call it pen pallin'...
    ima be countin' the bullethole's in your hat ahk, i'll open it like a lap-top, how can i miss, i cant not...
    i never been a bad shot, my gun clap when im shootin' like a basketball mascot...