User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 54

Thread: NEW TRACK Keep Moving On

Danchise Records Baby! Danchise's Avatar

NEW TRACK Keep Moving On

[Soundclick]11337351[/Soundclick]

Here's a brand new track Rishi p and I dropped in my new studio. Hope you like it, its titled keep moving on. The original Anno Domini beat has been remixed and enhanced by JMin.

drop links with good feed and rishi and i will return the favor

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...393/index.html

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...485/index.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: NEW TRACK Keep Moving On

yo you guys smashed this for real very impressed with the outcome !!!!

concept really grasps with the beat exactly how i wanted this to sound dope working with you bruhs!!
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

the beat is so dope and the song come toghter nice good job man

that sample in the back is sick my sorta sound , i wud say maybe eq rishi's vocals a bit more it sounds kinda muddy .. the chorus is cool it all comes together .. i like the 2nd guy aswell the content is good. keep it up

Also known as 'J-Haz'

i've heard a lot of this style of track from you rishi, i'd love to here a switch up everyonce in a while

anyways, 1st verse is nice. flow is on point. delivery is confident and strong. wish the flow switched up a little.

the hook is nice, but it sounds like some lines are delayed starting out then rushed to be finished. maybe it was intentional, it sounded nice with one line but not like 3

2nd verse, flow and delivery on point again. pretty much same feed as first

the main gripe i have is that i've heard this track before, as in the style, the delivery, the flow, i want some variety

3rd verses delivery isn't as strong as the first 2 i think

anyways nice track, keep at it, not my style though
    Download the newEST mixtape!

My Last Remix
    [SOUNDCLICK]10858967[/SOUNDCLICK]

Dre Mack Returns! o.O Dre Mack Music's Avatar

rishi p, sup fam

1st verse, didnt really catch me flow was simple. good lyrics but coulda used a little somethin more energy. still came out clean just coulda been better
    i dig this hook this is good shit, hook alone would make me spin again
    2nd duke- i fucks wit this cat came in with great energy and emotion. solid flow i got no complaints, fit the track very well. id like to hear more from duke
    3rd verse - same as the first it was a solid verse but was missing that 'umph' *shrugs*
    4th verse - same as the second lol i like this guy on this song, he stood out more to me.

you both sound good together
    good beat good verses good hook- good job

keep droppin

Beat Ireally liked it simple beat set creates a vibe
    Verse 1 Flows well on the beat lyrically basic but ok sets up a theme on the song
    Chorus I think a little autotune would help as the melody would help I liked the concept
    Verse 2 consitent on the beat could be smoother on there delivery
    Verse 3 Ok verse
    Verse 4 I actually liked this verse best lyrically and flow together
    Nothing mindblowing of the tracks bringing some reality on the track overall the track is ok

Refeed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...74#post8365674

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

listening... i like the sample... verse one... can tell its rishi... flow is aight... fits the track... intensity fits nice... very smooth verse... topic fits the tone in the beat... second verse... flow is faster but more choppy... topic changed... ok it kinda went back to what it was... 3rd verse... on par with the first one... fits back to the same topic and fits better with the vibe set by the beat and hook...4th verse... kinda bit brother ali's style for a minute there... fit better with the topic tho it was still a little more cockyer then rishis verses and then the verse sets up... all in all this is a nice track... good heart felt shit

Get Familiar

Thx for all feed
    Death ill get ur link tonight....keep dropping them!
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Get Familiar

hit links and just dropped more feed upppppppppp

This is deep man, I can identify a lot with what both of you are sayin on this track. I've heard you both collaborate a lot of times over the years but I think this is probably up there as one of the best collabs you've done. The first verse by Rishi P and the last verse by you are the best IMO. The production is fire and the hook works well with the track, the quality is nice too. Keep it up.

8/10

Get Familiar

Thx homie

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Helll no jmin aint produce this shit. This dude is a fraud if he said he produced it. Fuck yall.

Get Familiar

Lol wat????

This is dope man, you guys definitely did your thing here. I like the message in here maybe that's cuz I know you guys personally. Jmin killed the beat also, you guys are really improving and stepping your game up. Content was dope, you guys hopefuly will be grinding it like this in the future. Keep it up man, word up!

Hit my song back man
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...402/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!