User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Award thingy

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Award thingy

i seen on some peeps account that they have like OM HoF n other award medals, so i was wondering if maybe u could link the medal with the piece that the person won for that award? cuz we can click on the medal but it directs us all to that persons account. now obviously for niggas with 25, 50, 75+ FL wins, i dont suggest linkin all them to the medal. But some of the older heads, like from 2002-2007, they have won some medals thhat they won but i can't find the section to see it.

this may be confusing n all ill comeback here to clear up the confusion..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Re: Award thingy

you mean link the medal to the actual thread that won that person said metal?...remember said

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

yea thats wut i ment

Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Awards Haiku Season Champion

That would be pretty cool but don't think it's feasible for the majority of the awards.

Most people that have HOF medals have multiple ones so it would need to direct to a ton of threads. That and I don't think it's even possible with the awards hack. Cool idea though.
    ArtificialIntelligence

TNL
    ps... abi punchlines are played

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    6-12

All great ideas have to start small. So by just starting that latest hack on here, for future references it won't be so hard to do it in future Hall Of Fame matches.

Appreciate that hack.
    PM for battle