User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Somebody wants to die

In my dream i talk to 2pa 6ixpack's Avatar

Somebody wants to die

6ixpack i know you must have heard about me,i dont play pianos but am always on key,smoked by the chronic,spitting sick lyrics like multiple sclerosis,yes i flow well,who gives a jean claude van damn what you bitch spit? I punchlines like people queuing for mixed drinks,you claim king but ended up like rodney,am always right like i never left,you always see me putting on NIKE cos am always correct,jump in through trough your window bang your face to the side of your bed,with my pistol on your head,roll over or play dead,i slay heads,mentally,physically hurt feelings,squeeze your lifeline till your heart stop beating,me and you is prime number hater we aint even,6ixpack never fade,attack with a little bit of rage,spit flames till the sunlight slip away,follow me blindly like stevie wonder twitter page,ha i know my enemies are still afraid,cos when my shit drop,dogs like you liplock,you aint born to rap dude sing song,quit rap! Where is your pencil and paper? Get out! Here is your pencil and paper. To hell with beefing this is a stackout,you aint standing up to nobody,sit down! If you is so fly imma shoot that wings down,dont get me wrong dog,yes i do beef,but right now am fasting,you dont want it anyway,why you acting? Niggas want drama,imma holla when am casting,6ixpack anticipated like detox,i never fall,stay on my feet like reebok,competition distant,i'm run like they see cops,6ixpack flier than six hawks,so hiphop,am like beatbox,you wack is chicken you are peacock,sweet rappers,you and your crew bout to get peeled off,i talk hard game they really feel soft,this is true talk,i'm the a b c you all even the blocks,i'm the bars,i'm the chain,am seeing open doors,promoting tours,smoking four fours,hate on my style,hate on my flow,hate on my vocal cords,you'all niggas biting lines,poaching bars,coming at me is the only way you'll ever approach a star,i'm a rocket,i'm a eagle and its plain how i rock the dessert eagle,its what i call my microphone and its evil,i'm so rick ross boss like hugo,i've gat that new flow,the fresh bro,this ma 4th post n its allover your mind n its unusual,ass hole,who da fuck made your TIME PRIME,bet you dont know am a lyrical assasin,its a P.T seems you got nothing else to do but get killed,somebody is gon die because SOMEBODY WANNA DIE.

Battle Record
    13-13

Re: Somebody wants to die

Half of that verse was bitten from modenine!! True talk....
    ''Follow me blindly like steve wonder's twitter page'' .......MODENINE
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: Somebody wants to die

he knows its his cousin lol^^^^
    [url]https: