User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: L.E - Creature Of Myth

Battle Record
    11-5

L.E - Creature Of Myth

[SOUNDCLICK]11320393[/SOUNDCLICK]

Written, Recorded, Produced, and Engineered by L.E.

More of the classic dark L.E that most know me for. Self-produced track for the album.

As always links will be hit as quickly as they can be.

Thanks for checking it out.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...386/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...255/index.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

Re: L.E - Creature Of Myth

didnt like the beat in the intro, but when it kicked in it got better...your voice sounds good on this, i liek the deliv....flow was on....hook was pretty good...lyrics were consistently good, quality was real good

creative track dude
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Get Familiar

error when i tried to play man....up another link or something
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    11-5

Works for me okay? try refreshing the page.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

Yeah I just checked it again it works fine for me. If its not working for you just refresh the page it should work.

Social Media:

Pretty nice shit my nigga. Was some real raw underground raw shit man, Dope shit man. Lyrically nice, Good flow and delivery. I kind of picked up a yelawolf type flow in there man. Raw shit, Keep at it. Nice quality as well. check me out as well
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...327/index.html

Get Familiar

yeah its working now aiigh

yeah typical LE strong flow....beat is aiigh nothing too crazy but you're vocals add to it....never liked how you panned your adlibs but i guess thats just me....nice imagery good delivery....hook is aiigh does the job for this track....good mixing too

overall yeah like you said classic LE pretty nice track man keep it up

hit me back please
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...768/index.html
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Damn, madd flow and lyrics on this man that's what really stands out. Great vocal quality too. I like the beat but I feel a more boom bap style would fit how you're flowing, but that's just creative difference I guess. You're really rocking this man haha. Chorus comes in and compliments this also, maybe up the volume of the chorus a bit or lower the vocals a bit, seems a bit off but that's minor. I'd say up the chorus volume on closer listen. This was really sick man, keep spitting, respect.

Please return the feedback homie
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...402/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

L.E Rips it as usual.

Yo everytime I try it's a loading error hit me up if you have any other links myspace or something I can listen on

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...787/index.html

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...912/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-2

this is cool... I'm not feelin' this beat so much... your flow is on point as usual, good delivery, some dope lyrics... hook is aight...

Battle Record
    11-5

Thanks for the feedback all I will hit links when I get to a computer.

Social Media:

You've Earned a Custom Title!

I like the chorus, real smooth on this beat which seems to be going anywhere and everywhere throughout the track, real interesting beat choice...Like others said the lyrics def. stand out on this track, nice structure and as well as changup during verse and throughout the track...The only issue would be the sibilance which is really noticable in the beginning of the song, but seems to get better towards the end...Overall nice track

Life Lessons Volume 1 Mixtape:

I really like the flow on this! the mixing is really well done too
    >>>>
    <<<<
    >>>>
    <<<<

Battle Record
    11-5

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I'll be hitting them links as soon as I can I'm just traveling a bit right now, but I won't forget ya'll.

Social Media: