User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Comin For Ya

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Comin For Ya

Me and my boy went in on an original beat that sounds like something out of a horror movie. oh forgive the singing in the hook, i urged him to get someone else to sing it or autotune it but he insisted lol...

1st Verse: J. Mag

2nd Verse:
    J. Mag on the first 8
    Me on the 2nd 8

3rd Verse: Me

[sc]http://soundcloud.com/summer-vorheez/comin-for-ya-w-johnny-mag[/sc]

links:
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showpost...0&postcount=26
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showpost...5&postcount=35

Re: Comin For Ya

listening... beats aight horrorcore shit... haha intro is funny.... not my style but funny... first verse... west coast style... like that track off chronic 2000 shit... flows pretty nice..lyrics aint my steeze.. but its aight...oh this is the hook...haha...its funny to me...verse 2... same as the first pretty much...second dude..quality jumped...yall got deep ass voices haha.... verse 3 is dope 2...yall are straight...aint my style 2 comurcial for me... but its aight for what it is....do your thing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thanks for the feed

Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

not really feeling the hook no hate man beat is aight. 1st verse not bad gotta say lyrically was aight. 2nd verse a little better lyrically. 3rd verse dude had a alot of energy lyrically he was aight too. Thought this coulda been a little more rawer for the beat choice.
    [url]https:

Like how the beat is coming in, chorus is very experimental but I'm digging it. Maybe not VERY but it's different, pretty cool though layered right. Vocal quality on this is dope. First dude comes in sounding rough, slower flow but riding the beat well and you could feel he's comfortable behind the mic. Middle verse is cool how you pass it off, maybe switch up a bit more but that's minor. 3rd verse you coming in strong, I'm feeling how you spit, got a deep voice so you can afford to be a little quiter than someone (like me) with a high voice. Your boy was good but you're definitely the strong point of this song, real dope man, keep doing your thing respect!

Please return the feedback homie!
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...402/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! nicknemesis's Avatar

beat is mad dark i like the piano in it...the singing is ehhh kinda off didnt really feel it...delivery on flow for both was on point and went well with the beat...lyric wise i liked the second person more overall good shit
    7/10

Battle Record
    11-5

Like the beat.

Not really digging the hook. Sounds too forced to the melody.

First verse is pretty slick, good delivery and flow. Quality was good.

Second verse comes in the same. Like the second person better to be honest.

Better lyrics and delivery.

This was pretty solid though. The hook was ehh though.

Keep it up.

Social Media: