User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: "Once Again"

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

"Once Again"

I APOLOGIZE IF THE TRACKS NOT THERE WHEN YA CLICK ON IT, REVERBNATIONS BEING A FAG***

older track again but im feeling it..

"Once Again"
    1st Verse - I-M-E
    2nd Verse - Sugga Shane
    3rd Verse - Dustymentals
    < no he didnt produce this, just a soundclick beat

http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/artist_songs/1857555

Recent Links:
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...971/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...002/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...940/index.html
    Last edited by I-M-E; December 19th, 2011 at 10:17 PM
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: "Once Again"

dunno why Reverbnations being a fuck face, decided to take my song down without any notification?? i put it back up so uppin this before they take it down for no reason again
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

flow was pretty good on all verses, got really good vibes from this beat gave me an old school feel. lyrics were not bad on 1st verse, 2nd verse had good lyrics, 3rd verse lyrics were good aswell. last verse had a very unique sound. the delivery was hot on all verses. overall dope track good job

nice work homie, like the oldchool underground sound. My style

- Buy Beats Online

thanks yall, again this is prob 3 years old lol
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Pretty cool man, I like the sampled beat. Has an eerie aura too it, but still madd hip hop, some underground shit for sure man. You're attacking the beat well, maybe try to improve the mix a but but that's being nit picky. You should have added a dope chorus, or at least maybe some sample dialogue, seems a bit empty there. Round 2 same as first, ripping it lyrically on that underground intellectual shit. I like your lyrics, dope shit here man.

Please return the feedback homie
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...402/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

thanks man, i got you already
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mindscribe's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0

Meh @ this..its alright lyrics are written well but
    too back-packy...sounds like you're sacrificing sounding good to try to be lyrical...
    no hook and on your other songs hooks are lacking...

i know you're trying to make "real hip-hop" but its a new era broskie bro...
    now a days we try to make music...

haha yeha shitty music most likely, hate to tell ya but nowadays music isnt music, its non creative materialistic bull shit just to sell records/be popular, and real music is supposed to mean somethign to those who are doing it, so of course one would want the lyrics to be good...unlike people nowadays who write like 11 year olds and make hooks that are simple as anything....we dont have many hooks on the ones i have up on there because they are all old songs and at the time we just wanted to get to the next track and didnt wanna settle for a garbage hook like in todays "music"......if oyu think music today is actual music then you must be a younging who missed out on real music or your one of them morons today who follow the pop culture shit and todays shitttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy "rappers" lol
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...