User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Have it Your Way (prod by Know Life)

I sell greatbeats4cheap TechOmega's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Have it Your Way (prod by Know Life)

Last edited by Mr. Write; December 23rd, 2011 at 02:21 PM
    Follow Me
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Have it Your Way (prod by Know Life)

This is dope, the beat is awesome. Old School vibe, laid back. I really like it. It pretty much lets you interpret it anyway you want. Flow is nice, lyrics are nice. You sound really at home on this track! Good drop man!

RTF? http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...521/index.html
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hip-Hop Ain't Dead, It lives in the North!

quality="high" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="507" height="221" allowScriptAccess="always" allowScripting="on">

[YOUTUBE]0W4w_6EX73I[/YOUTUBE]

Beat is nice...n mellow

Flow is hittin...but I think your delivery sounds a bit "I just started rapping"--ish to me on this track...Yea, you sound comfy...but this doesn't have that "imma grown ass man" swag I'd expect from you.

Also...the hook is well delivered...but not catchy enough...I think it's too wordy.

Still...this track sounds nice and is better than 90% of the songs dropped on here.

Q DA GAWD

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

love the beat man...you kick the vibe off jsut right with your delivery, flow was def smooth...lyrics were witty/clever.
    hook was pretty good, i felt it was missing something..

really dope track tho
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Battle Record
    3-2

definitely hot... nice work... the beat has a smooth old school kinda vibe without soundin' dated... flow's on point, great mic presence and delivery, just the right amount of energy... this is dope bruh...

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Yo this is some real hiphop right here bro. Big Ups

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9N9IynyKfM[/youtube]

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

beat come in smooth... i like the beat alot your verse comes in cool got a laid back flow i can dig it... quality seems good...ya hook pretty good too i dont got no complaints i could dig this shit keep it up

This is good shit man. Feelin yr flow and voice, diggin the four bars the same rhyme structure. The beat is dowp as well, good vibes. I feel like yr backups r givin the track that sorta 'new to rapping' vibe that was mentioned, maybe turn those down a little so they're not quite the same volume as yr verse? Idk, overall good shit tho man def diggin it

This is some straight 90's Native Toungues or early Roots vibe really nice Beat is bumping and flow on it is smooth
    CHorus isn't amazing especially for some love ish

Refeed either tracks
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...912/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

feedback was returned. I agree with everyone that the same of energy was not present on this song. The album that was suppose to go on (which was being prod by Know Life) has been scrapped. I'm still working on an album though which will feature production by Know Life, but I'm taking a stronge approach on the topics presented on the songs. peace
    Follow Me

This is really nice dude. Had a really good flow to it. Your delivery was really good, And the beat has a old type vibe to it. Good stuff Keep at it because you definetly have talent. Check me out as well bruh, Most appreciated.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

This is dope. Haven't heard anythin' from you in a minute. You came back with some dopeness. Beat is dope. And you spittin' some shit over it. I like the vibe of this. Chill shit. That's like your trademark sound lol. You carry it dope. Keep doin' ur thing.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...940/index.html

This is ill.. really laid back. Been a fan of your work man, you always deliver some quality music for sure. Hook is smoothe.. seriously doing your thing on this. No complaints at all. From what this track is aimed at conceptually right down to the beat itself.. everything felt chill, real, and on point.. always a pleasure Tech..

- Cry

Mhmm.

im digging the beat man.
    ur style is mad dope.. it really has that feel good old school kinda feel
    dubbs were a little loud but otherwise it was nice man
    it doesnt really feel like a "love song" though
    just feels like good rap if i didnt know what you were talking about

mad props
    rtf:
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...002/index.html

Battle Record
    0-2

bump
    Follow Me