User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 33 of 33

Thread: I'm Gone (Make It) - Dezine /w Video.

Battle Record
    1-0

Re: I'm Gone (Make It) - Dezine /w Video.

Quote Originally Posted by lostangelofhavik View Post
    pretty wicked delivery pimp.
    Thanks man!! That's sick to hear. Always appreciate the feed. If you need any returned, just post up a link!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hip-Hop Ain't Dead, It lives in the North!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    quality="high" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="507" height="221" allowScriptAccess="always" allowScripting="on">

[YOUTUBE]0W4w_6EX73I[/YOUTUBE]

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mc Mash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

the like ur delivery a lot,pretty nice..the flow was on point.no complaints whatsoever..i dont think there was any breath control reuired.it was all good.neat track this..not a fan of autotune so ya i can without it lol

keep at it
    catch me here-

Battle Record
    1-0

Just came through and saw that you left me some feed! I appreciate it man! I've got a couple new tracks made, just waiting to shoot the video. That's dope to hear your opinion on the breath control! Auto-tune is officially dead. Thanks again! If you need any feed, lemme know!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hip-Hop Ain't Dead, It lives in the North!

quality="high" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="507" height="221" allowScriptAccess="always" allowScripting="on">

[YOUTUBE]0W4w_6EX73I[/YOUTUBE]