User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: I'm Gone (Make It) - Dezine /w Video.

The Liberators...
    Battle Record
    1-0

Re: I'm Gone (Make It) - Dezine /w Video.

hahaha nice man. I used to live there. in Rutland.
    -R.I.P. Jazzscapez-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Self: The "B" Side Prince View Post
    hahaha nice man. I used to live there. in Rutland.
    Nice bro! That's all good, I've lived everywhere here, Rutland, Westbank, Downtown & Mission. It's def a dope place to be!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hip-Hop Ain't Dead, It lives in the North!

quality="high" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="507" height="221" allowScriptAccess="always" allowScripting="on">

[YOUTUBE]0W4w_6EX73I[/YOUTUBE]

You've Earned a Custom Title!

i like this shit homie! point blank.

check mine out
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...152/index.html
    Last edited by Summer Vorheez; December 13th, 2011 at 05:14 PM

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Vorheez View Post
    i like this shit homie! point blank.

check mine out
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...152/index.html
    Thanks bro! I def appreciate that, that's always good to hear! Thanks for the feed, I left feed on yours man!

Always looking for more feed! So feel free to drop your opinion!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="507" height="221" allowScriptAccess="always" allowScripting="on">

Delivery is pretty good clear when doing the quicker. The voice is kind of bland not enough changes or emphasis. 2nd better than 1st which had some corny punches
    Don't like the autotune in the chorus corny could so the same chorus without it would be better I don't like the bit after the 2nd verse just go to the rapping.

Refeed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...=1#post8349790

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by DeathChamberz View Post
    Delivery is pretty good clear when doing the quicker. The voice is kind of bland not enough changes or emphasis. 2nd better than 1st which had some corny punches
    Don't like the autotune in the chorus corny could so the same chorus without it would be better I don't like the bit after the 2nd verse just go to the rapping.

Refeed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...=1#post8349790
    Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. I'll work on making my voice have more emphasis in parts, something I'm constantly elevating. Thanks for the honest feedback! Auto-Tune is dead, (atleast in my studio) from this point on! Thanks for the honest feedback. I left feed on yours.

Always looking for more feed, i'll RTF.

I sell greatbeats4cheap TechOmega's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Video was chill actually I was a bit surprised, but it worked well! Song is dope quality is chill (bit of an echo on the vocals...turn that down and your straight). Only real suggestion would be for your delivery. At times it seemed to fast and forced. Keep going at it though. I'll be on the watch for your mixtape.
    Follow Me

Battle Record
    12-18

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Kane View Post
    I don't really like hearing tracks on an invisible hip hop opponent.
    yoo this song def seems like a diss to somthing. I appologize to you if I got my shit mixed up with you. The song is all good, I don't like auto tune & don't think you should use it, but I can't say anything bad about the way you used it, it sounded proper for auto tune. I'm a little confused about the disses because I know you personally & you're 1 to brush BS away instead of address or diss towards it.

delivery nice but i dont like the tone of your voice ok the auto tunes a little corny
    it sounds like something you'd hear in the beginning of a reality tv show.

Yo I;m feeling this a lot man. Verses are hot as hell lyrically, that fire. I like the video too, is that your set up? Obviously the quality is top notch I'm really feeling it man. Damn autotune on the chorus kills it for me for the chorus part haha, autotune is lame. Verses are definitely the high point of this man, great job on those. I like ho you switch it up for that bridge too. Good shit here man, except the chorus haha. Dope.

Please return the feedback homie
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...402/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by TechOmega View Post
    Video was chill actually I was a bit surprised, but it worked well! Song is dope quality is chill (bit of an echo on the vocals...turn that down and your straight). Only real suggestion would be for your delivery. At times it seemed to fast and forced. Keep going at it though. I'll be on the watch for your mixtape.
    Thanks bro, it's appreciated. I wanted the video to be light-hearted despite some of the content of the song, glad you felt it. I hear ya man, I'll keep that in mind, I just started using Waves plugins, and probably my delay was a bit strong. Constantly trying to elevate my delivery, so I'm always an open ear to comments on that. I'll keep working on it. Thanks again bro! I got one mixtape out, but this next tape will be a big step for elevation. Thanks again!

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Tebo View Post
    yoo this song def seems like a diss to somthing. I appologize to you if I got my shit mixed up with you. The song is all good, I don't like auto tune & don't think you should use it, but I can't say anything bad about the way you used it, it sounded proper for auto tune. I'm a little confused about the disses because I know you personally & you're 1 to brush BS away instead of address or diss towards it.

It's cool bro, we discussed this. Check ya FB. As for Auto-T, this will definitely be the last time it ever gets used in my studio, I had to use it right one time tho! As I said to ya, this song is a giant metaphorical middle finger to issues, and circumstances in my life, that had led me to feel a certain way, and this was just my way of standing tall. That's why there's nothing directly mentioned, it's my personal experiences manifested within a braggadocio song, haha.

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by whyyoudumb? View Post
    delivery nice but i dont like the tone of your voice ok the auto tunes a little corny
    it sounds like something you'd hear in the beginning of a reality tv show.
    I hear ya, I guess you either like my voice or don't. I can't quite fix that in the mix, haha. Auto-Tune in my studio is dead from this point on,... I don't know how T-Pain keeps doing it. A reality show... I'll keep that noted. Not exactly the sound I'm trying to go for, unless well, you mean one with some credibility, like Fantasy Factory.. or something like Flavor of Love?... or even worse G's to Gents? lol, thanks for the feedback though!

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDoWLesS View Post
    Yo I;m feeling this a lot man. Verses are hot as hell lyrically, that fire. I like the video too, is that your set up? Obviously the quality is top notch I'm really feeling it man. Damn autotune on the chorus kills it for me for the chorus part haha, autotune is lame. Verses are definitely the high point of this man, great job on those. I like ho you switch it up for that bridge too. Good shit here man, except the chorus haha. Dope.

Please return the feedback homie
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...402/index.html
    Thanks man! I appreciate that. I definitely tried to put some work into writing them, it's good to know their felt! The video was the first ever one I made, so I'm glad to know it wasn't a FAIL of the week moment! Yeah, that's my "Studio", been improving on it for a couple years. Nice to know quality is there, I tried to keep the mix tight. Don't worry! Auto-tune is dead to me... general synopsis definitely dictates that. The bridge was def, a risk for me musically, I don't do much "singing". Appreciate the feed bro! I'll return it right now!

pretty wicked delivery pimp.