Showing results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: LLL Week 12 Magazine

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3
    Awards LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

LLL Week 12 Magazine

Introduction

This past week was decent I guess. A lot of no shows and it seems like its getting more and more common to do so. Sucks, this is what kills a league..Anyway I hope people show up next week cuz its coming down to playoff time and you guys need to get your records up to be seeded… That being said I’m being more strict on who I let in here from this point forward.. I’m giving consistant boot matches to people I don’t think measure up to the standard that should be held for LLL, so the weak will be weeded out in these weeks heading into the playoffs. Basically if I think your whack or borderline decent your not going to get battles in the league, and will get boot matches until I don’t think you deserve them anymore. In other news I took the belt and will be signing out until the playoffs, as well as most of the top heads did so there will be a chance for people to champ in these next few weeks so come correct. Remember to post your links, I don’t wana go around doing deductions and then geta post saying “Oh I voted on 4 battles” ok? Where the fuck are your links at? I cant go around into every battle documenting who voted, that’s what the link thread is for, use it : ) .. Oh word.. I'm getting real sick of looking thru tons of Cypher bars so I'm switching it to a picure roast this week, and might stick with it if we get a good turn out..So word.. the thread will explain... And we’re moving on
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Jack Herrera, Sour Ina Dutch..AC On High Flyin On The Hutch

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

Re: LLL Week 12 Magazine

Interview
    - With Lethargic

HollaAtMeImBusy (8:16:29 PM): Sup Leth daddy

LethargyReigns (8:16:39 PM): Not much man, just chillin with the new baby, you?

HollaAtMeImBusy (8:16:53 PM): nice, chillin reading thru some battles about to drop some votes

LethargyReigns (8:17:01 PM): cool cool

HollaAtMeImBusy (8:18:02 PM): Couple cool battles this week.. Chrit vs Bong's pretty nice, I think me n Arch was pretty fire, King vs Meters could be crazy.. What u think about Bong taking out Chrit for the most part?

LethargyReigns (8:19:05 PM): I told Chrit I would laugh at him if it happened, and it looks like it did...so HAHAHAHAH@ you Chrit. Nah, for real though. I was pretty surprised. Bong came really nice this week. I think he felt like he had something to prove, and he did IMO. That's a lot coming from me, cuz Bong kinda gets on my nerves at times, lol.

LethargyReigns (8:19:53 PM): BTW, I'm hoping King vs Meters beef makes for a fire battle. It has the potential to be crazy

HollaAtMeImBusy (8:20:05 PM): Lol yeah, I think Chrit sparked a fire with calling him out on the voting and stuff... Bong dropped some sick lines IMO, i was really feeling his verse... Along the same lines how do u see the Gwap/Bong thing that was called out? U think its legit?

LethargyReigns (8:21:33 PM): I'm not sure tbh. I posted my thoughts on it in chat. I think part of it is that if you are friends with someone, some people tend to put their lines in higher regard then they might deserve. Especially if you feel an obligation to them. I think it could be legit, but it might be just more of a "Gwap is my best friend in the whole world and I love everything he does" scenario

HollaAtMeImBusy (8:23:19 PM): Lol i see where ur coming from .. but after how Bong was layed back about the situation I feel it may just be a little of the friend thing, but more that he's just used to feeling Gwap's stuff.. as they share a style and come from the same old longbar site... and yea King vs Meters has potentioal for battle of the week, should b a sick read, overall how do u think votings going this season as far as the sheep accusations and stuff like that

LethargyReigns (8:25:52 PM): I think league voting is about 50/50. You've got some people voting on the battles who are too stupid to notice the wordplay so they miss a lot. Then you've got a couple people who see someone that's doing better than them vote for someone because that other battler did. My suggestion to everyone voting...don't look at a single vote before you post yours. Copy one verse, break it down on how you view it. Do the same for the second, and use whatever grading scale/viewpoint/whatevertehfuckyouusetodecide to choose the winner. After that, then you can look at teh other votes. Also, don't be afraid to piss your friend off. If you vote against them, you all should be cool enough for them to know that you just voted against them because you honestly thought they lost.

HollaAtMeImBusy (8:26:34 PM): Agree on everything said

LethargyReigns (8:26:45 PM): *Then you've got a couple people who see someone that's doing better than them vote for someone and then they do becuase that other battler did....that's what that line should've said, lol

HollaAtMeImBusy (8:27:40 PM): lol aright.. so overall how does the LLL look this season compared to earlier seasons, like a few years back.. you cant say theres not talent cuz there sure is.. but how do the top tier heads compare in your opinion?

LethargyReigns (8:30:47 PM): I don't think I can give an honest opinion on that. I'm too biased towards the older styles. I think that's evident with the fact that I'm still kinda battling with that older style. I mean, I just remember M~M, FM, Listen, Liquid Flame, Epidemik, Mr. Write, $pit in his prime, lots of mother fuckers being COMPLETE beasts. There's no doubt that there are some nice battlers nowadays though. You can't deny King's a monster, Token has proven that he can hang nowadays, You're doing your thing and..from the looks of the current votes so far, will be taking the vote. Do I put the older days at a higher standard? Absolutely, but I recognize my bias and admit that I could be wrong. Every generation has their beasts, and you guys of this era are no exception.

LethargyReigns (8:31:20 PM): *will be taking the belt. Can't type today

LethargyReigns (8:32:35 PM): LLL is looking clean though as the way the league is being run. Top notch job on that front as well man.

HollaAtMeImBusy (8:34:23 PM): Cool, thank you.. im trying to keep everything in line best as possible.... and yeah i get nostalgic about the old style and old heads as well lol.. looking back people just seemed like such beats compared to now, but I think it really is pretty much equal.. and the top heads of this era will be looked upon as "beasts" from the next era, and so on n so forth... I had u and Evolve go up against each other this week, basically for my own sick desire lmao.. wanted to see two older vets go at it, how'd you think that went?

LethargyReigns (8:38:53 PM): I think I bodied him hands down. LOL J/p I've got a lot of respect for Evolve. He's easily another head that was a beast back in the day even though I didn't specifically mention him. not to mention he's one of the coolest heads on here. You rarely see him fall into the E-beef BS. It's actually funny, because my favorite thing in the world is personals. So I was pretty happy to see I was going against Evolve...and then it hit me, I couldn't remember a fuckin thing from back in teh day about him. I remember a picture thread where he was on the beach or some shit, but nothing that I could actually use as material. Hell, I had to do a search to remember if he and I had ever battled or not, lol. Either way though, win or lose, I'm glad I got to battle Evolve, I like battling people that I think are cool cats, and I had always wanted to battle him for real back in the day. Not gonna lie, I was kinda glad he no showed me in '04, I was rushed as fuck to type that verse and he woulda probably stomped the shit outta me if he had showed, lol.

HollaAtMeImBusy (8:40:26 PM): hahaha yeah he seems like a cool dude, and was def nice back in the day, i.e. his legends battle against feeble... anybody your particularly looking forward to battling in these next couple of weeks before the playoffs?

HollaAtMeImBusy (8:40:51 PM): if you were able to request your next 5 matches, who would they be

LethargyReigns (8:45:08 PM): Not particularly. At this point I've kind've resigned myself to the fact that my style doesn't fit in. The requires me to make a change, but I do this as a hobby and I like the way I put my verses together. So, to change that would be to change my approach to a hobby I enjoy, and could take the enjoyment out of it. I do this purely as entertainment. If I remove that, then it's no different from going to work. If the change comes naturally, awesome, but if not..I fear I may be doomed to a break even kinda record.

As for who I would like to battle...it'd be fun to battle the old heads. Cry, Meters, Chrit and the top tier guys would be fun to battle to like you, King, Arch...I know that's 6..but yeah, lol. I think I tend to come a lot harder when I know I've gotta step it up for the win. Plus, I might be able to think back and scrounge up some personals on the older heads. Also, Chrit needs to finally win a battle against me, so this might be his chance

Yes chrit, I took another pot shot at you, you're still my boy though, lol

HollaAtMeImBusy (8:49:18 PM): lolol cool list.. Yeah i see what ur saying, once you put to much pressure on yourself to try to adapt fully to new stuff it kinda takes the fun out of it.. hopefully it comes easy sooner rather than later... If you absolutely had to pick a top 5 who would it be, excluding yourself

HollaAtMeImBusy (8:49:27 PM): top 5 currently active

LethargyReigns (8:51:48 PM): Well, as much as this may come back to bite me in the ass, even if I could I wouldn't put myself in the top 5 right now, lol.

using the list of battlers that are currently having battles voted on this week, and what I've seen from them over the past few weeks....I'd have to say:

1. King
    2. Knux
    3. Archetype
    4. Meters
    5. Primetime...........

LethargyReigns (8:51:56 PM): Alright, alright, I'm just fucking with you...5. Gwap

HollaAtMeImBusy (8:52:02 PM): lmao

LethargyReigns (8:53:36 PM): Of course, King only gets to be up there if he shows. If he doesn't show this week and make a fire battle vs Meters, you can strike him from the list completely..cuz I REALLY wanna see that battle.

HollaAtMeImBusy (8:53:42 PM): cool, pretty much agree more or less.. how about people that absolutely need to be booted the fuck outta the league cuz their whack as fuck? because I'm close to just simply not giving people battles due to dropping consistanly whack or mediocre.. doesnt fly in LLL

HollaAtMeImBusy (8:53:54 PM): lol noted^

LethargyReigns (8:57:20 PM): Well, I'm not afraid to piss people off, so you asked the right guy, lol.

TBH, I'd say we definitely need to get rid of Knox, Jeffry/Primtime, JoeBoston, Phan Man...I'd say Vinzr is borderline. I mean, he can come up with good concepts but his execution is lacking severely. This week's battle is a perfect example. If he could get that worked out though, he'd be good to go. Not only are a lot of those guys sub-par, but they dramatically affect the outcome of battles and their votes are pretty shit for the most part.

HollaAtMeImBusy (8:59:18 PM): yeah, i agree.. Phan's gone for good for no showing already and someone else will be as well... I think boot matches or not, I'm going to start denying people battles due to the amount of new sign ins im going to be pretty strict on who i allow in starting next week, i'll explain in the mag intro

LethargyReigns (8:59:33 PM): Damn, Bong just gave me a compliment in this vote. For that, I retract my find him annoying at times statement, lmao.

LethargyReigns (8:59:49 PM): Sounds like a good plan, lol

HollaAtMeImBusy (9:00:26 PM): lol word... so i'm gona wrap this up and start doing some other stuff for the mag.. good luck with ur future battles, if u wana leave off with anythin do so now

LethargyReigns (9:01:07 PM): Actually, Bong voted for Evolve, so fuck him again. LOL j/p

I'm good, finish up man..I know that crap is time consuming. Thanks for the interview and keep doing your thing with the league

HollaAtMeImBusy (9:01:15 PM): side note, feeble vs spit is absolutely phenomonal, im putting that in the mag asa throwback battle

HollaAtMeImBusy (9:01:23 PM): lol aright bro, thx for ur time

LethargyReigns (9:01:27 PM): No doubt, anytime

LethargyReigns (9:01:34 PM): And def on the throwback battle thing

HollaAtMeImBusy (9:01:41 PM): coo, peace bro

LethargyReigns (9:01:44 PM): pz
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

Week 11 Battle Reviews

Joeboston(2-4) vs Phanman (0-0)
    Boot Match

Joeboston wins via No Show, Phanman is booted.

Bags (1-1) vs Phlymo (1-1)

Potential for a sick match here, but Phlymo lost interest, signed out and no showed

Philly (4-2) vs MV (4-6)

Philly wins via no show

Allen Knight (4-3) vs KnowP (0-2)

KnowP wins via no show, Allen Knight is black listed for season after 3 no shows

Cred (3-1) vs Mr Wack (0-1)

Mr Wack wins via No show

Flash (5-5) vs Mafioso(2-2)

Flash Wins via No Show

Lethargic(4-3) vs Evolve(1-0)

Cool throwback battle here, was looking forward to seeing these dudes battle each other, as their two of the top dudes from a different era. Both seemed pretty rusty and didn’t come to the best of their abilities but Evolve came a little harder and took most of the votes here. Dudes are coming back into the swing of things though and I hope to see some fire being dropped by these dudes in the near future.

Vinzr(4-6) vs Meks(2-0)

Meh battle.. I think Meks is still shaking rust and had a couple of cool concepts here, like the boot match line, but failed to bring it on a real hard hitting level. Overall decent verse on his part, but looking for improvement from him. Vinz kinda disappointed in this battle for me.. He usually drops decent but he dropped below average even for him, i’m looking to see improvement from him as well.. and at 4-7 this far into the season this loss lands him in a boot match for next week.

PrimeTime(2-4) vs Knoxville(2-5)

Nothing crazy here..didn’t expect much from a boot match battle and wasn’t surprised TBH.. I know the skill level of these two, and while Rican sometimes comes with cool concepts he somehow fails to make them sting.. He won here but not because he had a good verse, but because Jeff had a worse verse than him. Jeffry loses here and is booted from the league, the caliber of Knox’s verse and his 3-5 record will land him in another boot match next week as well. Step it up bro.

Gwap(6-4) vs Alphabet(5-2)

Pretty decent little battle here. I was happy to see Al stray away from a little style thing that he does with combining words with / … for me it took away from the rhyme scheme and overall hurt his verses. He did away with it, unintentionally or not.. but it was a smoother read and helped. I thought this wasa pretty close battle I thought, both had some connecting personals made it for a good read.. in the end Alph took it

Bongkers(6-3) vs Chrit(3-1)

Nice matchup here. IMO Chrit came below par for him, and Bong took advantage of it. Chritorous lit a flame under Bong’s little tush with that voting thing with Gwap, and Bong came with the hardest verse that I’ve ever seen him drop tbh, he had some haymakers in there for sure like the two arches, hollow points, and writing ur own shit bar.. those were my 3 fav and hit hard as fuck… Chrit took the first 3 votes and after that it was pretty much Bong all the way out.. Nice battle fags

Cry(6-3) vs Kami(1-0)

Decent shit here. Cry dropped weak for him as far as I see it.. he has and could have came way harder. Kami dropped mediocre as well, i believe he hit a little harder than Cry in this one, as did most of the voters. Kami hasa diff style and obscure wording that could throw a lot of people off to his verses, but personally I enjoy the change.. especially at a time that we have a ton of cookie cutter text heads who just basically use the same style as everybody else.. its refreshing, anyway.. this was going Cry’s way at first then Kami got a landslide of votes to take it by 2.

Knux(8-2) vs Arch(8-1)
    Champ Match (by Lethargic)

A nice heated matchup the Champ match didn't let down to say the least. Arch brought the heat with his opener but then he kinda came with some mediocre punches for the next 3 bars. By that 5th bar he was backing to slinging napalm and brought the heat all the way through to his closer. Knux wanted that belt bad. The voters were a bit back and forth on what they considered to be the better lines in his verse, but one viewpoint remained constant, his verse was almost pure ether. Barring one...MAYBE two bars that weren't straight flames, the whole verse was just rip your faceoff and shit down your throat nasty. General consensus, including myself, believe that if Arch hadn't had that 3 bar coast after his opener before he went back into the haymakers, this could've been a ridiculously close battle. Both dudes came out swinging and did work, but in the end Knux had enough to take it home pretty comfortably. After votes, Knux sweeps the battle 7-0.
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

Champ Match/Battle Of The Week

http://www.elfsar.com/images/Belt_Closeup.jpg

The Archetype

Well..

Now that LLL is as good as ever it's become Knux's baby in essence
    He loves the league is taking off... since no bitch has ever done that in his presence
    The mod spot was vacated and Knux filling it is the hardest thing he's facing
    But the kid has no problem replacing Quote's... he's been doing that in his verses since registration
    Kid's been trying to live with his girl but every night I make her squeal
    So she's blocking that move like it was the Chris Paul to Lakers deal
    His fat bitch is always ride or die but she can't prove this dork is not soft
    So when my fists leave him battered... she'll just be waiting with the fork and hot sauce
    I can't believe he struggled last week. Now no one believes this geek is hardened
    The way Knux barely got passed Alphabet it's like he was repeating kindergarten
    I can't believe kids think you're top tier. Against any vet you end up bruised, Freak
    Soon you'll be ready for PrimeTime... cuz on your current slide you'll be facing him in 2 weeks
    Birds of a feather flock together. So Token leading your crew matters queer
    So after losing to me you'll flee to Netcees claiming you're too busy to battle here
    Bitches flock to me. Knux forces them for sex or else his wealth is spent
    See... I get head and butt... if he gets both together the broad is fighting in self defense

...blah...

vs

Knux

Ok..

Leave my name out ur mouth, focus on getting laid.. u hava E-lover u haven’t thrusted once
    This nerd’s to busy trying to blackball me to realize he hasn’t had his touched in months
    Fuck this cunt.. You n Ab shud get hitched, send me the marriage vid if its no trouble dude
    Cuz we all wanna see you guys tie the knot……right before you kick the chairs out from under you
    Seen ya “HOF Nom’d” battle, you robbed Beyond n King..Had dudes questioning why you won
    & how could we turn a blind eye to the fact that you pretty much got bodied by a guy with one*
    Hide your son, this guys a pedo…..Arch whacks off to teens, he doesn’t see it as wrong
    U vs Toke reminds me of ur craigslist encounters….cuz if he posted 16 ur belt wud b gone
    What kinda shit is he on?...A fan of incest, if ur talking gay this nerds in question
    So I’d say this league separates the men from the boys, but for him that’s just a ruined jerk off session
    Leave u burned like the rest kid… thinkin he’s top tier but when his luck runs out son’ll fold
    & while ur spot got u thinkin ur Hierarch.. nobody’ll ever list you at the top of one of those
    Relax bro, you jock legends hard.. should focus on your own shit to make sure u don’t hit the floor
    Cuz my verses leave vets dropping like phlys … while you do that to his to ride dude's dick some more
    I’m quick to gore..haymakers fast to drop you, one to many shots’ll keep u from living son
    These blows hit hard enough to Altar Speech….. and’ll eventually leave your family giving one

-I had verse of the week lol.
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

-Bong needs recognition for this verse.

Verse Of The Week Runner Up

Bongkers

Didn't make my top ten.. acting like you're cool with it & under control
    but if you didn't care about my list.. whyd you cry like a bitch and make one of your own?
    It's just a desperate attempt for ammo cause we know something aint right..
    when you work in insurance, and aint' never talked bout' gwap this much in ya life.
    Shit, I'd be mad if I were fat too, it's no wonder you're the angriest, bitch.
    I bet you wanna leave my house full of hollow points, specifically in the pantry and fridge.
    Chrits addicted to McDonalds, he picks it out the garbage in the streets,
    so its no surprise he came back to the LLL, now that we got two arches in the league.
    I hate when people bring up your past man, calling you a biter, it blows chrit.
    Look at your verses this season.. you've clearly gone back to writing your own shit.
    I will murk you, but I can't use gunplay n say the gun found ya chest.
    An I would rap circles around u.. but id run out of breath when one lap takes one thousand steps..
    I'm an amazing wordsmith, so when the show starts you getting blazed for certain.
    Wanna share the stage? Then get lit from the feet up before they've even raised the curtain.
    You aint' hiphop, couldn't care less bout music or bein able to rip it up on mics.
    If he's thinking about adding more kick to the beat.. it means his girls in for a long night.
    Your text is outta form, quit acting like that wack stuff isn't weak.
    In every battle you're stretching to connect.. and still aint' even close to touchin ya feet.
    Enjoy depression, slaughters almost over. Don't wanna keep this faggot waitin.
    You'll be dark as fuck when I use an oven to burn your melinin after this decapitation.

Too bad for you faggot.
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

Week 11 Top Punches

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QVzoXDlbu4...face_punch.jpg

Alphabet vs Gwap

in this league ur a fly on the wall cuz u never drop tight son
    & my set up gives emphasis to irony how phly left u fucking squashed like one

Gwap vs Alphabet

n I'm droppin quotables here, which I'll crush em if he takes
    but he said he's over-biting, clenching before I punch em in the face

Bong vs Chrit

Shit, I'd be mad if I were fat too, it's no wonder you're the angriest, bitch.
    I bet you wanna leave my house full of hollow points, specifically in the pantry and fridge.
    Chrits addicted to McDonalds, he picks it out the garbage in the streets,
    so its no surprise he came back to the LLL, now that we got two arches in the league.
    I hate when people bring up your past man, calling you a biter, it blows chrit.
    Look at your verses this season.. you've clearly gone back to writing your own shit.

Lethargic vs Evolve

When you land a punch I'll snapback, attack and leave you in a gorey pile
    When I land a punch you snap, backtrack and step off West Side Story style

Knux vs Archetype

Fuck this cunt.. You n Ab shud get hitched, send me the marriage vid if its no trouble dude
    Cuz we all wanna see you guys tie the knot……right before you kick the chairs out from under you
    I’m quick to gore..haymakers fast to drop you, one to many shots’ll keep u from living son
    These blows hit hard enough to Altar Speech….. and’ll eventually leave your family giving one

Archetype vs Knux

I can't believe kids think you're top tier. Against any vet you end up bruised, Freak
    Soon you'll be ready for PrimeTime... cuz on your current slide you'll be facing him in 2 weeks
    Birds of a feather flock together. So Token leading your crew matters queer
    So after losing to me you'll flee to Netcees claiming you're too busy to battle her
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

No Show Shine

Meters

What you contending for? you been in the champ match had your chance 'n it's gone
    Third times a charm.. 'n this would be the Fourth time you archived for getting shit on
    in lyrical chess he's pawn and I'm bishop, it's ridiculous how wack he flip shit
    and it don't take Bobby Fisher to know you fucking lost it if you on the King Tip
    Can't write a bar, how you gonna write a verse? to quit your one chance, best bet
    I'ma vet 'n Alien just took you out the Hay like you were some dumbass redneck
    I know my myths, know religion, 'n know you're the worst who wrote in this league
    guess I fit the token god of war archetype, a.k.a. I'm like he who disposes of Kings
    this kid looks like he gets it from Arch, I uncomfortably laugh at the nerve of his
    cuz F U C K-I-N-G, you'll learn why fags get in the back 'n enact that word on him
    homie, this just ain't your forte but for what it's worth, I'd never say that You wack...
    this bitch ALWAYS comes up short, that's why he's the Heavyweight Haiku Champ
    Still the award showcase is so gay, you think those accomplishments prove somethin'
    there's 11 dimensions to reality, but for King that's 11 ways he removed from it
    me, I got at least 12 disciples in this league. motherfucker, I champed at 16 in '04
    same time you were makin an account in your mid 20's confused cuz you were so poor
    That's a statement, you're pathetic. I tell the truth, guess it's a recessive gene
    I heard cash was King, 'n he's in the dumps cuz the credit he claimed was make-believe
    they say power has to transfer 'n that's how it's bound to be, don't doubt it G
    Do The Math...
    you'll be 8 - 3, glad as fuck your intact enough to put that 5 point crown on me
    here's the obligatory fat joke, ain't no puns so you don't ever doubt it
    you're gonna die like Patrice O'Neal, nothing funny or clever about it.
    this kid sticks to basic script, slapped down by champs he ain't a wordsmith
    so when King says he 'coulda been a contenda,' we understand it's Raging Bull shit
    far as I'm concerned he don't exist, i'd rather ignore the loser than defeat him
    Why put your name in black? if it was hot pink or puss fuschia I still wouldn't see it
    Next Level pathetic, second best in every sense 'n pedigree, better believe
    I'll put Nixon his head, remind him why we went off The Gold Standard in '73
    don't start to cry, it's over with. you were marked to die 'gainst me
    but Knux up 2-0, shit. least you're still meeting Archetype next week

and gettin fucked. now write a haiku about it
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

Week 12 Battle Previews

http://www.unexplainedstuff.com/imag...02_img0357.jpg

Knoxville(3-5) vs Vinzr(4-7)
    Boot Match

One of these dudes are getting the boot so come properly fellas… Knoxville won his last match agains Jeffry, and gave Jeff the boot.. but his verse didn’t convince me that he belongs in this league, where we’re supposed to hold battlers to a certain standard to compete. Vinzr took an L last week against Meks, and had a pretty mediocre verse, which is ok for FL, where he does well… but wont work in LLL, gotta see improvement from both in order to stay out of boot matches for the next couple of weeks… that being said this should be rather close.. but judging by last week verses I have Knox taking this 60/40

Joeboston(3-4) vs Cbjbkd(3-1)
    Boot Match

Another boot match here.. Joey boy got the win last week when Phan Man no showed and was booted… IMO joe would have won that and booted him anyway. These guys are pretty evenly matched imo, should be some pretty even shit… Both can post some surprisingly dope lines at certain times, and surprise me.. but not usually lol. If both come to the best of their ability I think Joe could take this, he shows flashes of dopeness but doesn’t stay on that level.. In the end Joe gets it 60/40

Meks(3-0) vs Lethargic(4-4)

Throw back battle here, I’m throwing Arch in these old school battles cuz it pleases me lmao..Nah but this should be a pretty cool matchup, as was last weeks Leth vs Evolve… These dudes are still shaking rust and I think its appropriate to pit them against each other to see who is coming back into form quicker. Meks is on a little streak here, but hasn’t had any crazy competition.. lets see if he can take Leth.. should be a fairly close battle and tbh I can’t really call it.. hopefully this’ll drive them to best one another and make for a good read….50/50

Switch(0-0) vs Flash(6-5)

Switch, the Kwik Killer is back lolol.. dude’s an old FL champ who used to be held in high regard when he was actively battling. I’ve enjoyed reading his shit and he could def bring it, hasn’t been active for a while now and I’d imagine he’s pretty rusty. Put him against Flash, the floppy foreskin assassin… should be a challenge for Switch to see if he can bring it on a level to take out Flash, which tbh I doubt. Flash can really post up some dope shit but as always hes not consistant. If he comes with some of his signature wordplay he should be able to take this pretty handily.. goodluck to both, welcome back Switch…..Flash 70/30

Mr Wack(1-1) vs Ham(0-0)

Tbh both of these dudes are on the brink of catching boot matches. Both know how to construct a verse at a decent level, but don’t bring proper complexity or really hard hitting stuff. The loser of this will catch a boot match I’m pretty sure, unless their verses can prove me wrong. Overall Wack seems a little more polished than Ham so we’ll see if Ham can come thru in this one…. Mr Wack 70/30

Kami(2-0) vs Supernat(4-1)

Should be a pretty dope battle. If people warm up to Kami’s style I could see him taking this but it honestly IS a toss up, Supernat’s nice..these two are pretty evenly matched in my opinion and I think it’ll come down to voters preference on this one, the way I see it Supernat has a pretty likeable style and his wording puts some good sting on his punches, that being said I have Supernat at …….60/40

Gwap(6-5) vs Evolve(2-0)

Gwaps coming off a loss to Alpha, where he didn’t perform to do himself justice IMO… He could’ve came harder and I woulda thought he’d have taken it, but he ended up falling. Evolve just beat Leth in the battle of the rust buckets lol, I think he’s in for a hard challenge here.. Im not sure if he’s in proper form to beat Gwap tbh but I think he should put up some good competition.. All n all I have Gwap taking it at. ………70/30

Bags(2-1) vs KnowP(1-2)

Bags had a stroke of luck last week when Phlymo decided not to show, coulda been cool.. anyway KnowP also grabbed a noshow win and should be looking to prove himself this week. IMO Bags will be a little to much for him.. Bags isa seasoned dude and drops some complex, hard hitting shit.. Know can throw together a nice verse, but I’m not sure that it can best Bags’ shit…….Bags 70/30

Cry(6-4) vs Rupture(3-2)

Cry came kinda weak for him last week against Kami and he really needs to bounce back this week to keep from having a shitty looking record lol, idk what Rupture’s been up to.. if he’s been battling on NC or what he’s been doing, I haven’t seen a verse from him in quite a while but the last LLL verse seemed to disappoint if I remember correctly, forgive me if im wrong I’m just to lazy to go look… it could be kinda close here but I think if Cry gets shit back together he could take it in a tight one…….Cry 60/40

Hollow Cost(0-0) vs Genesis(2-2)

All I’ve seen from hollow cost was a bar of his in the 1-2 punch league last season. It was dope, and that’s what I based his entry on.. I hope he’s still on that level and puts down a dope verse this week. Genesis has been around lately but hasn’t battle ina couple of weeks, but dudes nice. Should be a pretty cool battle if Hollow proves to stay consistant he may be able to put up a good fight but I think Genesis will prove to be to much for him this week……Genesis 70/30

Incredibly Angry(0-0) vs Mr Style(0-0)

Incred is an alias.. he dropped a couple of bars in the cipher and that’s what I took into consideration while accepting him into LLL for this week. Mr Style has been around for a while and knows how to drop decently. Haven’t read his shit ina while so I cant really remember the caliber of his material but if I remember correctly he can hang in here, not necessarily with the top heads but he deserves a shot to see what he can do in these next couple of weeks. Based on what I’ve seen from Angry as opposed to what I haven’t seen from Style, I can see Angry taking this…….70/30

Alphabet(6-2) vs Philly(5-2)
    Contender match

Rematch here.. I know Philly wanted a rematch against Al after Alpha beat him a couple of weeks ago. And its just his luck that these two fall into the contenders slot this week, after a bunch of sign outs.. This could make for a pretty nice match and being that neither of them have had a contenders match before I expect them to drop fire here. If I remember correctly their last battle was pretty close and it should be close this time around but I have Philly putting in a little extra effort here with something to prove…..Philly 60/40

Meters(5-0) vs Bongkers(7-3)
    Champ Match

Again, not to take away from Bong here, but he fell in this match due to a lot of sign outs tbh… Don’t get me wrong, in the next couple of weeks he could of very well been here regardless, but in this case this is how the cookie crumbled…Bong dropped some pure ether bars on Chrit last week IMO, the 3 bars in the middle of his verse were fire and I was really surprised at the verse, being that I had never seen him drop such fire.. Meters falls in the champ match after getting a no show W off of King last week after dropping 30..lol..you mad….anyway Meters shouldn’t sleep here, on paper I would say Meters should take it but after Bongs verse last week I could make an argument for him.. After all Meters will come thru with it I think ……..60/40
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

- I had Power Rankings done but I didn't save so its to late to type anything on u guys but this is how i had it

Power Rankings

1. Bongkers
    2. Meters
    3. Alphabet
    4. Gwap
    5. Meks
    6. Evolve
    7. Supernat
    8. Killa Kami
    9. Philly
    10. Flash/Cry
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

Throwback Battle

$pitacular

here's the deal..I'm the illest. n' you musta knew this stompin's coming
    but for real..
    how the hell can you admin a league for years n' ACCOMPLISH NOTHING?!

Legends Baby.

the clash of the greatest. this is the battle they'll all be talkin about
    so you'll be writing your best... rant ever when I'm done knockin you out
    ya limited.. I'm infinite. watch you drop in less than a minute
    ya crew should be Artificial Conciousness - since I knocked out everyone in it
    bitch you bout to die. nothin you ever drop will amount to mine
    but Feeble IS RB.. as in Runnin Back, Really Bruised to his house to hide
    ya scope is narrow. n' it's apparent son I'm tactically broad
    but you're the reason I'm dope.. cuz by comparison I'm practically God
    I'ma beast in this shit. never have they seen a slayin more wild
    I don't care if you're a millionaire. everyone'll still be sayin poor Kyle..
    my style, you'll clone n' hope. n' give up when every bone is broke
    must be related to Prince - cuz you're the artist formerly known as dope
    but you are smart. anyone who says otherwise is prolly a hater
    cuz we think along the same lines.. I just write em first n' you copy em later
    we both lost to Auto. but the difference illustrates the fact you suck
    I lost cuz Auto came dope.. you lost cuz you came wack as fuck
    your last conflict is major.. n' my fire'll prove who's the greater
    you're leaving a legacy behind.. but I'll retire n' catch up to you later
    look Kyle, you chose to leave. don't make a stink about it bitch
    you're less of a man than I thought.. n' all I think about is chicks
    but I learned alot from you. I used to say you were the smartest
    you changed the way I look at text.. when I started seein yours as garbage
    shoulda took your time. but like a dummy you were quick to unload
    n' you missed me with every punch - but at least you'll be hittin the road
    you can talk bad about my daughter. that shit don't matter to Daddy
    it's cool, I'm ready to squash the beef.. flatter than a hamburger patty
    wasting ya talent. you could put a stop to all of this hard fightin
    the UN should hire you. cuz you ceasefire as soon as you start writin
    our differences pull us apart. it's cuz of this ego stuff we're on
    but we can come together... if you jack off while I fuck ya mom
    Kyle you're done. n' I hope since you're goin you stay away
    fuck this feels like deja vu.. I mean shit I aready battled a gay K
    you know you got jacked. fag you shoulda never attacked me
    n' we don't need your title to know you're back.. is fuckin covered with acne
    Feeble Minded

Here's some funny shit, fuck the website man, Hold it son
    Cuz my idea of CollegeHumor is the fact spit didn't go to one
    your temper is through the roof, how much can this slob be bitching
    you'd be in luck, if anger management was a job description
    You're NOT the best & you'll leave this embarassed, sucking. .
    For spit, if there's a will there's a way, for his daughter to inherit nothing
    I won't hate, I'm an old Legend, and you're the newest of nice vets
    I was reading your profile
    "Spitacular don't bother posting." you gave yourself the truest advice yet
    this is my final battle... its funny you think you post witty
    When your ass is on the line... & the lines the part the most shitty
    Plus you're in The Truth, so I'll make this stomping a gift,
    I'm not an author...but I'd leave any crew led by Johnathan swift..
    Spit said he's Catholic in the lounge, you aint respected kid
    He's the first 30 year old in confession, explaining what texting is
    Bitch I'm savage, old man I'll fucking damage ya knees
    spit doesn't know whats good for him, is only average for me
    fuck your life & your job, & I'm not down with seeing your trailer
    n' spit's good at what he does.. I doubt it's hard being a failure
    your ego annoys me.. we aint friends, fuck your feeding & curses
    u can call me a peer, cuz thats the longest I spend reading your verses
    I saw your ugly pic, and who the fuck are you scaring son
    Its kinda funny how easy we do rag on you for wearing one
    you think your the agreed best, but you're not done the journey
    Spit if we judge you badly... its cuz you've never won attorney
    Like to think you're unbeatable, when you're below me for sure
    you never miss a battle, but your stupidity shows even more
    Spit claims he's good on any site, watch Feeble son then defeat him
    I can name one username you faced, and none that you've beaten
    when you think you're amazing, Rb's going through sad & scary times
    Spit posting dope is like the prime meridian: just imaginary lines
    Seen ya pic, you're dirty as fuck, I find ya wackness boring
    crewmates with Jay Walker... cuz your face'll stop traffic for him
    when I rid the site of you they'll prolly throw me a banquet
    Spit talks shit year by year, annual know he's a faggot
    This is my last bar for awhile.. fags like spit get randomly clowned
    quit talking about violence, & when i come backhand me the crown..
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3
    Last edited by Knux; December 12th, 2011 at 02:49 AM
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Battle Record
    26-17
    Awards LLL Champion OM HOF LLL HOF

lol, dope magazine. I remember that Spit verse, dope shit.

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7

Dope mag, I think that last pic scarred me for life though

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

Quote Originally Posted by Meters View Post
    lol, dope magazine. I remember that Spit verse, dope shit.
    thx fellas, and word.. but i feel Feebs verse bodied spit
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

cooo