User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Notice It When You See It

You've Earned a Custom Title!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Life Lessons Volume 1 Mixtape:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: Notice It When You See It

hit me back please
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...771/index.html

cool introduction. beat is decent. i like how it builds up. you have a pretty smooth presence and a nice flow riding the beat pretty solid. lyrically it was decent, nothing great to me but still cool. chorus is also not bad, pretty generic though. nice mixing on the vocals as well. pretty sick track with a dope concept. i like the feel to this whole track. nice drop dude keep em coming.

thanx for the listen man much appreciated... will def. hit u back on ur piece, and keep looking out for my drops...

Will One? W.isdom I.s L.ife so L.iv's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-4

do you have a mixtape ready for purchase?

loving this... liked the intro ... liked the dude singing.. the beat change took me aback but i finally got use to it... this should be more than one verse... the single verse makes it sound like an intro for a cd
    Love Life Live

this is really sick dude, login the intro and the chorus i really feel the beat too. i can tell you been rapping a while keep it up

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...85#post8345885
    Last edited by itsToby; December 9th, 2011 at 11:54 PM

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

liking this shit right here man.....got a mainstream type feel but not a shitty one lol, flow was coo.....delivery was as expected from you...i liek all the changes in the song, it was creative....good shit man
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Glad yall feelin it...Yea Mal Diction I'm a few collabs away from finishing the mixtape, so If anyone once to hop on some beats with me so I can finish this thing that would be gr8...Other than that I appreciate the feed, and hope to get better with every drop...pz

this intro is dope im lovin the sample on the chorus sounds like the same dude from jay-z's forever young you did your thing on here man im digging this no complaints this was a nice track

Battle Record
    3-2

I like what you did with this, I'm not feelin' it much though... mainly just not fuckin' with the beat, and that vocal sample at the beginning, Coldplay or whatever... it kinda fits with the current blend of hiphop and poprock stuff... you got a dope flow and delivery, lyrics are cool... nice job with this...

Yea Virus it is a lil different, I like the sample but it is borderline overkill lol, so I can see how one may not, I am glad yall were feeling the fundamentals which are most important to me to get across to listner, def. keep looking out for my drops, and I got you with any feed on your tracks.

Battle Record
    0-8

I like this. Sounds very laid back. I don't like the vocal sample at the start either, but the rest of it is nice.

You have a nice rhyme scheme, but I noticed a few pace issues at the start, but that might be just me.

Over all, great track!

Mhmm.

i dont reallylike the delay on the intro its just alittle 2 much
    the singing sample was mad cool.
    u got a pretty cool flow man
    i dont really like the beat 2 much but u ridin it nice.
    that hook i dont like at all. youwere out of pitch on that and i go part.
    oterwise this was cool man

This is really nice man. I love the instrumental, And you rode the beat very well with your flow. Your delivery was good, And the chorus was dope. You, or whoever mixed it did a phenomenal job with it bruh. It has like a mainstream feel, buts not like that's a bad thing, because mainstream is good. Keep at it man, This is an extremely Musical piece of Hip Hop.
    Check me out as well
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...327/index.html

Wasn't feeling the intro
    and not really like beat really seemed more poppy than this
    Flow on the beat was ok
    Chorus had potential needs to be clearer on the beat though
    Refeed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...912/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.