User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Crazy ass TRue Story!!

Battle Record
    0-1

Crazy ass TRue Story!!

wanna hear some crazy ass tru story. Ok, yesterday i went skating, this was like 11:30 at night and i found this plastic fence post on the side of the road. I started rubbing up on it to get a back/neck massage cuz i was sore from skating and besides i fucked up my neck and i my thumb is knumb so i was tryin to help that.

Well, this car drives by, and it sorta of looked like I was havinga seizure cuz i was bouncing all around tryin to massage my back.

FUCker, circles aruond a copule times, and calls the damn Po po's and tells em I'm having a seizure???? wtf???

so i'm skating some red curb at this park and the PO Po ambushes me. I just sat down and explained to him that i was massaging my back and not having a seizure. so after a couple minutes I was free.
    It was some shit. REAL STORY, I SWEAR TO GOD!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^click this link or die!!

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Crazy ass TRue Story!!

this story reminds me of this prank me and my gangster thug OG homies used to do back in Elementary School.

We would pretend to kick 1 of my FR ass on the sidewalk by s busy street. Sometimes motorists will honk, or stop and start yelling shit and then we'd run.

It was so fucking funny dude. i wish i had a camera. People are like "stop". lol

So 1 time, this motorist , a balding middle aged white guy got up, i was just watching, this was at the bus stop. He fuckin started running at my homies who were WWE stomping my homie all convincing though. They all got scared, and all of them started running up a hill. they all sorta saw him coming, and stil kept beating ass, till they seen em start running, and all 3 of em got up and strted runnin, even the dude who was getting his ass beat. lol

My homie Big Chris, dude is fat, just barely ran up a hill, and dude was in pursuit. He fuckin str8 threw a leg kick adn the foo got hit and rolled down the hill all bitch nigga style. lol They kept running, it was a fiasco. but when he kicked the dude, it was so comedy.
    Last edited by Kung-Fu Panda; December 8th, 2011 at 07:04 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-1

I messaged my back like that once..
    ..while Toobs gave me a blow job

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]

Antisocial Sociopaths
    Battle Record
    23-43

^he did it for the realist nigga in the game right now
    Antisocial Sociopaths

"Man is the measure of all things,because God made him that way"

Battle Record
    7-1

cool story bro

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Da Lord View Post
    ^he did it for the realist nigga in the game right now
    is that a dudes slong in your sig. man this thread is getting homo.
    yall on some

BROKE BLACK MOUNT' HIM! type shit

Battle Record
    12-8

When did you turn into such an idiot?

Banned
    Battle Record
    44-45

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Star View Post
    this story reminds me of this prank me and my gangster thug OG homies used to do back in Elementary School.

We would pretend to kick 1 of my FR ass on the sidewalk by s busy street. Sometimes motorists will honk, or stop and start yelling shit and then we'd run.

It was so fucking funny dude. i wish i had a camera. People are like "stop". lol

So 1 time, this motorist , a balding middle aged white guy got up, i was just watching, this was at the bus stop. He fuckin started running at my homies who were WWE stomping my homie all convincing though. They all got scared, and all of them started running up a hill. they all sorta saw him coming, and stil kept beating ass, till they seen em start running, and all 3 of em got up and strted runnin, even the dude who was getting his ass beat. lol

My homie Big Chris, dude is fat, just barely ran up a hill, and dude was in pursuit. He fuckin str8 threw a leg kick adn the foo got hit and rolled down the hill all bitch nigga style. lol They kept running, it was a fiasco. but when he kicked the dude, it was so comedy.
    lol me and my boys used to do that pretend fighting shit too back in the day. funny shit when people are staring us down watching thinking its real lol. & for ur story thats a pretty funny story im not gonna lie.

Battle Record
    21-6

I doubt you leave your basement.
    [/url]

Battle Record
    30-9

smh @ you amateurs.

One night, my friends and I pulled a fake kidnapping. We would wait in a parking lot and would have a friend "tied up" in the trunk and duct tape around his mouth. The we'd wait for unsuspecting passerbys and then pop the trunk, and my friend would pop out, with a muffled scream he'd try to escape. Then one of us would jump out, punch him a few times, slam the trunk, and then drive off.

It was all fun and games for like 20 minutes and then shit went down. We were surrounded @ a stop light with 10 squad cars and 3 SUVs. We had shotguns and assault rifles pointed at us and ended up getting arrested. They let us go after we explained what happened.

and we have it on camera somewhere. Didn't record the getting arrested part because it was night, and we didn;t want them to confuse the camera for a gun.
    Last edited by Aargh Kelly; December 8th, 2011 at 10:05 PM

Battle Record
    1-1

[youtube]3JWXNPaLSkA[/youtube]

you know I wanna feel special

MCL

Battle Record
    30-18

:doofy:~~~~<===8

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by ◄Patʁone► View Post
    I messaged my back like that once..
    ..while Toobs gave me a blow job
    word son....and you had a seizure too....cuz when i do something i do it right nahmean....

Battle Record
    1-1

You did it with passion...

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    0-2

wanna hear some crazy ass tru story. Ok, yesterday i went skating, this was like 11:30 at night and i found this plastic fence post on the side of the road. I started rubbing up on it to get a back/neck massage cuz i was sore from skating and besides i fucked up my neck and i my thumb is knumb so i was tryin to help that.

Well, this car drives by, and it sorta of looked like I was havinga seizure cuz i was bouncing all around tryin to massage my back.

FUCker, circles aruond a copule times, and calls the damn Po po's and tells em I'm having a seizure???? wtf???

so i'm skating some red curb at this park and the PO Po ambushes me. I just sat down and explained to him that i was massaging my back and not having a seizure. so after a couple minutes I was free.
    It was some shit. REAL STORY, I SWEAR TO GOD!!
    the fuck? where do you live where THATS a crazy story?
    i bet your life has been exciting as shit....living in your little sheltered bubble of suburban bliss and uncleansed pussies....