User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Fuck deathwish n knux part2

In my dream i talk to 2pa 6ixpack's Avatar

Fuck deathwish n knux part2

e floating particles in sure water i wont settle till your wack ass is revealed,you wanna battle who?you must be smoking chronic,coming at me with a bubble 'cos you is a comic'even if i wanked a gun,i wouldn't come in peace (piece),rap wise,i wear you both out like running up a hill,fatigue is not an option you get tired on four wheels,part 1 of dis diss u suckers couldn't reply,so scared got purge on them jeans like i fed them laxative,relax a bit,i know you edgy,and theirs need for you to take a leave like the neighborhood dope man selling wet weed,your wack lyrics make me laugh like 30 minutes of chris,i'm making more headlines than drake and sporting waves,while you both be puffing shit gas like greedy people farting,i finished part 1 diss you both scared of starting,i already saw the bitch in you fakers and i ma let every rap battlers see it,even if you both got multiple hyper salivation you still couldn't spit,if you rap and you looking or a rapper to fear its me,both of you bitches can come suck my doggy dick,fucking snitches,haven't your parents ever told you 'snitches get stitches'and you suckers need to know my words are faster than professional baseball pitches,you think you bigger?niggas like you deserve to get pop in the head by a big ass trigger,2 of you is like 1 lil wayne tryna claim gangster in carter 3,you aint real gangsters,you both is just a lame big ass fakers,you are also some motherfucking lame ass niggas,you punk ass just entered world was 3,i'll burn you up like it was hotter than the sun 100,000 degrees,coming from hardcore mainstream,so you can bet i spit harder than concrete,be a man cowards and be slick fly and spit sick be sly and hit quick,am always on point like i'm sitting on score board swinging war swords,i'm on top,bite me and suffer indigestion,you are not objective like multiply choice questions,i dont need to snatch your girls,they follow me home,fuck them up so bad my dick popped them collar bones,both of you niggas cant come (cum) ill with the virus in your sperm,yeah i spit flames,leave you in hell,my bars going through your head,the moment you see me and the moment you are dead,you two cant diss me with there banta,i rip three hoes with claws(clause) like i teamed up with santa,i put my heart in the game,blood plus my soul like a surgical transplant,my flow got more hug than skillful soccer players,you both got lemon and torch,i got the lime light,i come with an underground buzz like buried bee hives,i'll cut you both down like trees in the forest,then crush all your hope like broken promises,cos am coming off the top like premature ejaculation,people battle me and get stuck in sticky situations,crazy in the game risk of getting sectioned,i bust more caps than in my fitted collections,cock back foresking just like a shooter,fuck the girl of your dream around like kamasutra,keep you both on your toe like ballerina,if you both dare me i ma lean back n kick ass,then piss you haters off just like a bladder,i ma send bomb letters to your fathers,murder your mothers,stab your brothers,rape your sisters,kidnap your daughters,end your already ending career,come with a.k 47 and blast everyone on your funeral,and walk away smiling like a gangster...am done for now,why should i keep beating on two dead dogs

fuck deathwish,fuck knux and if you wanna be down with them,then fuck you too
    fucking roaches.

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Re: Fuck deathwish n knux part2

This is just as bad... are you not looking @ anything else as a guideline?

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

whether or not people are "down" with DW and Knux

none of that changes the fact that your verses are fucking horribly whack.

DeathWish is a raging homo and all, and even as fucking weak as that kid is, i think he would destroy you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

ur damn terrible.

Arch plz ban him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3
    Awards LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

lol wtf, do i know you kid?
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Jack Herrera, Sour Ina Dutch..AC On High Flyin On The Hutch

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

prolly an alias

Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

dude looks like a somolian carrying an AK skinny ass looks the gun holding u up go eat something before u think of clapping a dude cuz u might die of starvation before u pull the trigger

Battle Record
    14-12

^nice thinking joe
    Take a Look at my Life

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards 75+ Wins

Who is this Ethiopian?

Battle Record
    39-22
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

damn son, that was fiaaaaa don't let deez haturz fuck witcha namsaayn

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

*dies*

good lord, I think ya'll got yourselves a crush xD

Battle Record
    6-1

This was horribly bad.

I'm ashamed for you, your parents, their parents, and generally anyone who directly or indirectly contributed to your gene pool.

Battle Record
    82-26
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Ham. View Post
    This was horribly bad.

I'm ashamed for you, your parents, their parents, and generally anyone who directly or indirectly contributed to your gene pool.
    lmfao

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

lmao

Battle Record
    8-1

Quote Originally Posted by Knux View Post
    lol wtf, do i know you kid?
    He's mad that you asked him for links