User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: have a badass idea...

Re: have a badass idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    my starter went up in my truck last night....so i called work and told them im not working until i can get it fixed....which is tomorrow morning...
    so all day ive been home with nothing to d...watching movies and whatever else...

that Kevin Costner movie Water World was on....badass movie....
    and it dawned on me how awesome of a game that would make...especially if someone like Rockstar was to do it??? holy fuck that would be the shit....

i think they made a water world game on Atari...and possibly on NES also....but they obviously arent as awesome as this would be....
    Someone brought to my attention that your quest has changed and now it's penis you seek. Is this true?

Battle Record
    0-2

Well... lets start with who was trying to shoot off my vagina to begin with and why.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Um... what?

Battle Record
    0-2

Long story... It's an allegedly but that's what happened allegedly when I lost 5 weeks, went insane, time traveled then heard 3 muffle bangs, a very weird obgyn appt like good I can still have kids, I stole another car by accident when my step dad put my mattress over the window moving out, enterprise wrote off my car but I thought I only ran out of gas, 3 scars that are now gone, the cops conversation in the ambulance, the picture I took my first day home, scrambling for TGF and 50 like a motherfucker, my dad didn't correct me when I said when i was shot but my mom says no but it wasn't a car accident either. My mother said they wrote off my rental because I was on drugs so that shit make no sense either. The only drugs I do are weed, sniff yay, and drink so like at this point 7 years later... OH and life flashes with a memory of maybe the defrib hitting. But at this point... idk but it makes a really cool scene in a movie for someone maybe? Oh and I was in an empty office parking lot when I told dude no one is there is he sure his mom is working... he got out... I instantly time traveled to my home 30 minutes away while hearing 3 muffled bangs which I assumed was the SUV rolling over. Wearing my favorite college sweat pants that I never got back. Oh and the private room in the hospital which I thought was mental with security at my door. I tried to scream when I woke up and saw my ex outside talking to him because he was the one to tell me to give the kid a ride around the corner to begin with. I don't know what happened... my period was gone for 6 months and when it came back and I was ovulating on that side I would cry in pain. I've never been regular prior and having the different OBGYN dr on that visit that I NEVER had another dr before so he must've been on call. And REAL SHIT... this is what insanity looks like. I really don't know and at this point don't even need to care. How do I post pics here so I can show you what I looked like when I was discharged and the scars that are now just white dots? And the scars are my side, my low belly, and my thigh. And i heard my ex tell someone they have to get the V. IDFK either but...

- - - Updated - - -

That's why I thought they tried to shoot off my vagina in summary. Any questions?

- - - Updated - - -

That's why I thought they tried to shoot my vagina off in summary*

- - - Updated - - -

I wanna say hey Ray "I really don't like Mary but..." (I saw him praying when he got home) but nah I don't wanna talk any shit to him either cause he strongly gang affiliated and I don't wanna allegedly get shot again.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

That was indeed a long story. Kudos on keeping it coherent though.

Battle Record
    0-2

Cause that’s what really happened LoL
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Well... lets start with who was trying to shoot off my vagina to begin with and why.
    Excuse me?

Battle Record
    0-2

Read up I said the whole story... but then on some other shit (big eyes emoticon) ... I'm the last one that knows what is going on or how for real. "Guns and Roses" is that, that Jay Z song? Like intro to 3rd eye 101 but wtf we couldn't do this when I was 23 not 43?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919