LINK 1:http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...45/index2.html
    LINK 2:http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...80/index4.html

Re: Nick Nemesis - Name That Beat #1 - The Motto

Good tactic to try and stand out
    Delivery pretty good
    Lyrics ok basic raps

Refeed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...912/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Fuck you. Dont feed his stuff you guys....he gave some garbage ass one line feed to joel on some old tracks. Dats his patnah as well so he most likely heard those tracks. Give feed to get feed you jackass.

Not bad shit man. You weren't the most insane lyricist or anything, But your flow and Delivery were good. With that beat, you incorporated the swag n shit, Which is good for that type of beat. So keep it up, Good quality as well

You've Earned a Custom Title! nicknemesis's Avatar

appreciate the feed!

Quote Originally Posted by An0n View Post
    Fuck you. Dont feed his stuff you guys....he gave some garbage ass one line feed to joel on some old tracks. Dats his patnah as well so he most likely heard those tracks. Give feed to get feed you jackass.
    Don't bash people in their threads. If you want to talk shit, do it in the chat thread or PM someone. I WILL NOT tolerate this. This is your warning. Next time is a ban for you. If you fell someone is breaking the rules, then PM me.

Nick, this was ok man. I do feel it is a good way to stand out, but I don't think Swag rap is you. I don't think swag rap is anyone because it's completely fucking garbage, no offense. I think for what you did, your delivery and flow are perfect. Although, I do feel you are intelligent enough to think of alternative topics, and I would strive for that. Just never been a fan of people repping shit and trying to be hard on a track. I mean no disrespect in any way man, so don't take it wrong. I just feel the truth is better than a distortion of it. Good shit though man!

You've Earned a Custom Title! nicknemesis's Avatar

thanks my dude and yeah i feel you the whole series is kind of a way to bring people in not the greatest depiction of my music as a whole appreciate the feed

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mc Mash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

i found this a very cool idea man,u are rapping and that is whats important.
    pretty neat flow u have there man,very nice delivery too.i enjoyed even watching it.keep at it.
    catch me here-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I like the idea of this vid pretty cool man. You should have done more beats though, like 3 verses on 3 different beats would be sick as hell. Beats not my style but you did well lyrically and flow wise so that's what's important. Not bad though man, keep doing your thing and keep dropping. Cool mic too.
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!