User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Dreams (Produced By J.Demers)

J.Demers

Arrow Dreams (Produced By J.Demers)

my computer fucked up so i havent been able to make beats for like a week, i just fixed it, so this is my first beat i made since getting my computer fixed, check it out

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...=1#post8332562
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...=1#post8332565

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    or
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! fo11's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-14

Re: Dreams (Produced By J.Demers)

This was nice man. I liked that snare. the vibe bells are kinda cool. mix aint bad either. The only problem for me is it gets kinda repetitive after 1st minute. if there was a change up this would have been dope as fuck
    Buy Rap Beats

J.Demers

Quote Originally Posted by Change Username View Post
    This was nice man. I liked that snare. the vibe bells are kinda cool. mix aint bad either. The only problem for me is it gets kinda repetitive after 1st minute. if there was a change up this would have been dope as fuck
    yea i know what you mean about it being a bit repetitive, i didnt really put to much work into this beat because like i stated above my computer just got fixed & i wasnt able to make beats for like a week, & usually i work on 1 everyday so this i just made & through out there to hold over the fans of my beats until i get a chance to make more, but im thinking about adding a bit more to this beat tho, just not sure exactly what yet

or

this shit is pretty nice..im feeling the vibe, definitely a laid back type of joint. the right writer could bring out the best of this, it has enough depth to be a easy going track but at the same time, deep and emotional

Will One? W.isdom I.s L.ife so L.iv's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-4

i dont think it's that repetitive ... with someone rapping over it you wouldnt even notice...

if you put the close somewhere in the middle of the beat that might work for a changeup

return the favor
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...597/index.html
    Last edited by W.isdom I.s L.ife so L.iv; December 1st, 2011 at 07:47 PM

J.Demers

thanks for the feed everyone

or

Hoodlums
    Battle Record
    0-1

this isn't repetitive imo. after all it's a beat so what do you expect. Really nice the sample are dopeeee, i love the reverb/delay you got on 'em. sounds sick, love this as usual.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Dope Antelope's Avatar

i love ur drums on this. make me a pack and send me some lmao

good shit though, had a east coast feel, like most ur beats. mixed well, bit repetitive though. but overall was a sweet beat. i liked the keys. ur transitions were cool an the cuts were clean. nice work

J.Demers

Quote Originally Posted by Dope Antelope View Post
    i love ur drums on this. make me a pack and send me some lmao

good shit though, had a east coast feel, like most ur beats. mixed well, bit repetitive though. but overall was a sweet beat. i liked the keys. ur transitions were cool an the cuts were clean. nice work
    thanks bro

or

Drums are ok but it gets real boring quickly
    Refeed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...255/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    44-45

vybe is cool. deff got that dream feel to it. cool listen

I Get My Own Title? Cool. DJ Breeze's Avatar

Chill as fuck. I love those drums. They sound really, really great. I like the vibe. And the bells. The bells were great. And the guitar sample was pretty cool. I also was diggin the bass thing. It could have been a bit louder, but I liked it regardless. It seems like it would have something to do with dreaming. And that's a nice feeling. It had a strong East Coast vibe, like most of your tracks, but I like that old school sound. It was a bit boring at times, but I was really impressed. I wish I could make beats that sound that good.

loving the old jazy vibe to the beggining drums bang hard as usual homie
    always coming with this dope ish man keep at it

rtf http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...22#post8340822
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

J.Demers

Thanks everyone i appreciate it

or

You've Earned a Custom Title! AtomicBeats's Avatar

Cool beat... The samples are well chosen. But the best part of the beat in my opinion are the drums. They hit hard, they have a nice swing going on, and I liked how they sound. Yeah, overall it's a bit repetitive, but it's not too bad, the important thing is you got the basics down, so there's potential there.. You can always tweak it and add a break down if needed. Good work, keep it up