Awards LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

Knoxville (2-5) vs #PrimeTime (2-4) KNOX WINS

LLL Season 15- Week 11

Due Times
    Check in due Thursday 11.59pm PST.
    - if you don't check in by this time, you WILL be DQed
    Verses due by Friday 11.59pm PST.
    - 2 hour grace period, if used -3 votes
    -Max. Extension = 24 hours, to be granted by your opponent.
    Voting Ends Sunday 11.59pm EST.

Line Limits
    10 min and 20 max…If no line limit agreed, second battler to post must match first battler. But ultimately, first battler gets to set the line number by how much he posts.

Links
    Must Leave 5 links to the battles you voted on in the Voting Links Thread.

Negative 1 vote per missing link in next person's battle, INCLUDING THE LOSER
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Jack Herrera, Sour Ina Dutch..AC On High Flyin On The Hutch

Battle Record
    7-5

Re: Knoxville (2-5) vs #PrimeTime (2-4)

Quick 10.

Dude gets stuck with vets. Any highlights you've had in the past was luck at best,
    So if anybody had something to say bout' primenews, its usually on how bad he sucks at text.
    Jeffery your not dominant not even from under. style is so sick i vomit with wonder,
    With a record of 2-4 it'd take 2 seasons of no showers just for you to polish those numbers.
    Ruin your job'll just Splatter For You. Catch u in retail all Battered n' Bruised,
    Cuz you've been in enough boot matches this season that'll make timberland redesign patterns for shoes.
    Hope your ready boss. You've failed every important battle & ur record has the steady cost,
    Cuz if there's anything funny about primetime, its usually the audience that laughs at him after every loss.
    with that many post i bet your sex life isnt validated,
    This bitch been typing & loseing for so long his keyboard keys are already fucking faded.

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Re: Knoxville (2-5) vs #PrimeTime (2-4)

LOL @ this fool-made pussy nigga

No one thinks ur dope, yet I laugh at u whenever u perform
    Yet u got no medals, nothin, n uve been battlin since before i was born
    Nigga please, we get it really, ur givin up, slowin ur talents for the new year
    all he wants for christmas is somethin to champ, like toke bringing back LLL jr.
    Im a nigga fam. I ain't a racist, fuck politics i ain't bi-partisan
    ur own countrymen move away from u like pujols declinin to sign wit the marlins
    This fool not made for tv fuck this what cat whos abnormal
    see i live near knoxville, u jus give that guy from jackass oral
    on BBE u got released from a league u was modding (<-*Dead*)
    so to redeem urself u pic battled miracle but couldnt keep urself from sobbing[1]

[1] = pic battled miracle but in the pic he was cryin....i think

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    23-2
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion OM HOF Golden Glove Champion

Re: Knoxville (2-5) vs #PrimeTime (2-4) VOTE NOW

LOL I laughed...

vs

nothing that really stood out to me, Sorry.

Okay battle here guys. Knoxville it seemed you half-assed this. Im sorry, but I didnt really feel any of your verse. I mean you definatley know how to structure a bar but I found it a little bland, like there wasn't much sting atall. Thats just my opinion though. Prime that quote I gave you actually made me laugh for some reason lol. I think your verse had a few misses but you did enough to get the win..

V/Primetime
    Rappers sound the same man, found 1 game plan & ran through it
    They all got that Geico flow.. Cause even a cave man can do it

ArtificialIntelligence

AI

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards 75+ Wins

Dude gets stuck with vets. Any highlights you've had in the past was luck at best,
    So if anybody had something to say bout' primenews, its usually on how bad he sucks at text.
    -Decent.
    Jeffery your not dominant not even from under. style is so sick i vomit with wonder,
    With a record of 2-4 it'd take 2 seasons of no showers just for you to polish those numbers.
    -No.
    Ruin your job'll just Splatter For You. Catch u in retail all Battered n' Bruised,
    Cuz you've been in enough boot matches this season that'll make timberland redesign patterns for shoes.
    -Lol.
    Hope your ready boss. You've failed every important battle & ur record has the steady cost,
    Cuz if there's anything funny about primetime, its usually the audience that laughs at him after every loss.
    -Not really feeling this.
    This bitch been typing & loseing for so long his keyboard keys are already fucking faded.
    -Weak.

Vs.

-Weak here.
    all he wants for christmas is somethin to champ, like toke bringing back LLL jr.
    -Not feeling this
    -Aight.
    -OK.....
    so to redeem urself u pic battled miracle but couldnt keep urself from sobbing
    -Weakish personal.

Man idk Jeff you seemed to've goofed around a little here and I think Knox got this.. I was just feeling him a tad more. I know you can do better man. That jackass oral line coulda been better but you made it sound real simple. Marlins line may have been ur best but it wasnt all that great. v.KNoxville.

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7

This basically came down to Jeffry's "Jackass oral" punch and Knoxville's "Primenews/suck at text punch". I wasn't really feeling any of the other punches in either verse beyond those.

I might've given it to Jeffry if his setup was better, but Knoxville had the cleaner punch overall.

Vote - Knoxville

Battle Record
    18-6

vs.

aight battle.. both need to step it up a bit.. pretty close here but i got knox edging out he was a lil more creative with his bars here

V- knox

Battle Record
    61-50
    Awards 50+ Wins

vs.

To me...those were the only two lines worth mentioning and actually both werent too bad but I gotta go with Knox...just seemed he had the better verse

v/ knox

Battle Record
    11-2

vs

OVERALL:

Decent battle here, Knox needs to work on wording a bit more, just deliver his punches better, not bad though.. Jeff has some solid ideas, but doesn't capitalize on them enough, it's almost like you just think of a concept and slap the bar together real quick instead of really thikin and bringing the punch to it's full potential, I got Knox BARELY taking this battle..

VOTE: KNOXVILLE

Battle Record
    26-17
    Awards LLL Champion OM HOF LLL HOF

(eh, okay)
    (not feeling)
    (hah, pretty cool)
    (coulda been worded better)
    (nah)

Vs.

(eh)
    (heh, ok)
    (not bad)
    (heh, not bad)
    so to redeem urself u pic battled miracle but couldnt keep urself from sobbing
    (not great)

I got Prime taking it but just a little bit i think

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

knox

lol nice setup good flip on finisher with np reference

wasnt feeling setup but finisher was ok couldve flipped a little better due to wording

lol this concept was good on the finisher

lol but the wording coulda been polished a bit better

nah the setup and finisher didnt seem relevant to me

Jeff

this wasnt bad but wording hurt ur finisher

lol this was cool nice concept good flip off the setup

not bad man seeing the finisher was a recent event so cool concept but setup coulda been worded a tad better

ok lol best bar here

so to redeem urself u pic battled miracle but couldnt keep urself from sobbing[1]
    nah not too good attempt at personal

V/Knox

I think Knox had some better concepts the timberland line alone was real funny and a good concept. Jeff had a couple funny lines but then some wording issues which hurt a bit along with a couple misses. His jackass oral line seemed to be the only one that hit too me.

Battle Record
    38-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

vs.

good showing from jeff but i think ricantheoryz had a better verse overall cuz he almost made me quote that primenews line but i coudn't find anything else from jeff.

v-ricantheoryz
    NIGHTMARES

Battle Record
    39-22
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

both should get the boot tbh but i have knux getting the slight edge for having more thought out concepts.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

vs

nada

PT's punches as well as Knox's were very vague and basic. nothing really hit except that timbo line i quoted. that was funny.

v. knox

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3
    Awards LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

Knoxville wins
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Jack Herrera, Sour Ina Dutch..AC On High Flyin On The Hutch