Awards LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

Cry (6-3) vs Killa Kami (1-0) KAMI WINS

LLL Season 15- Week 11

Due Times
    Check in due Thursday 11.59pm PST.
    - if you don't check in by this time, you WILL be DQed
    Verses due by Friday 11.59pm PST.
    - 2 hour grace period, if used -3 votes
    -Max. Extension = 24 hours, to be granted by your opponent.
    Voting Ends Sunday 11.59pm EST.

Line Limits
    10 min and 20 max…If no line limit agreed, second battler to post must match first battler. But ultimately, first battler gets to set the line number by how much he posts.

Links
    Must Leave 5 links to the battles you voted on in the Voting Links Thread.

Negative 1 vote per missing link in next person's battle, INCLUDING THE LOSER
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Jack Herrera, Sour Ina Dutch..AC On High Flyin On The Hutch

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

Re: Cry (6-3) vs Killa Kami (1-0)

Your both deducted 5 votes for voting on 0 battles last week so it equals out, lucky
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Dope.. 12 lines?

i don't have a lot of free time, but if you post 12 before me then i will match.

Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

I'm a diamond, so forever... here to show this fuck his last words
    I could battle with 14 K's... & still never find a silver lining in a kam verse
    kami's a fucking nerd, so thinkin' you scare me? never
    said they might turn the US into a battlefield.. & he said "I like mw3 better"
    this mutt's gettin leveled with spits - disassembling dudes quick
    ironic killa's off the chain.. and in reality he still resembles a loose bitch
    so take a picture it'll last longer... this dog has had his day
    if I look different off kam... thats likely cuz I'm not plowing a fist in his face
    I heard he's a vet.. so maybe we'll find out on his next return..
    fuck his misses, I made the kill shot... into a term I also use in bed with her
    sendin' 12 lines from NC.. it'd seem the fags rattled
    so shook to post himself, he used knux as a gps to find rapbattles

Last edited by Cody Nash; December 10th, 2011 at 04:54 PM

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

My mistake, i forgot to check my Inbox on NC.. Kami sent me his verse

Kami:

this fake's all talk so this is easy take'n; & i'm drunk, but it'll make this alleviated.
    cause the way this 'congacs' on...if he says he'll win then he's the one inebriated.
    they say how i finish my word'n is what helps me, & this big head faggot hates it.
    so if i used a gun punch, the way my arms 'clotheslines' will leave u decapitated.
    i'm a pimp, i hit dudes with prices to fuck bad bitches & for that I get a lot of love.
    while the only time u've handled a 'prop position' is as stage hand in drama club.
    this wigger's the type to use peroxide on his hair like Em; so he's who bitches dread.
    be4 a they'd lose their virginity under this bleacher, they'd dress out for gym instead.
    his concepts are so off center his punches won't strike when placed in a drop; yet...
    when u pitch an idea..ur drug free friends even walk & take the base in the process.
    my punches'll cave in cry's face; & he'll remember every single bone my lines break.
    cause my first impressions'll last forever, like a bitches perception of a blind date.
    Last edited by Knux; December 10th, 2011 at 03:31 PM
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Battle Record
    242-30

Re: Cry (6-3) vs Killa Kami (1-0) VOTE NOW

edited in a 12th line
    Last edited by Cody Nash; December 10th, 2011 at 04:50 PM

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7

Cry

Maybe I'm being too analytical, but 14k is a gold measurement. Wording was kinda off too.

Not feelin that at all man :-/

hahaha, now we're talkin

if I look different off kam... thats likely cuz I'm not plowing a fist in his face

Nice

I got the misses referring to "kill"s woman, but this didn't hit hard for me at all.

Ehh, Okay

Killa

this fake's all talk so this is easy take'n; & i'm drunk, but it'll make this alleviated.
    cause the way this 'congacs' on...if he says he'll win then he's the one inebriated.

It's pronounced Cone-yack...doesn't work

they say how i finish my word'n is what helps me, & this big head faggot hates it.
    so if i used a gun punch, the way my arms 'clotheslines' will leave u decapitated.

Okay

i'm a pimp, i hit dudes with prices to fuck bad bitches & for that I get a lot of love.
    while the only time u've handled a 'prop position' is as stage hand in drama club.

Niiice

this wigger's the type to use peroxide on his hair like Em; so he's who bitches dread.
    be4 a they'd lose their virginity under this bleacher, they'd dress out for gym instead.

Dope wordplay, okay punch

his concepts are so off center his punches won't strike when placed in a drop; yet...
    when u pitch an idea..ur drug free friends even walk & take the base in the process.

So I get that you're saying his punches don't land in the setup. However, I'm failing to see where the line about crack ties in. I might be missing something, and if I am, my bad. This doesn't connect at all for me though.

my punches'll cave in cry's face; & he'll remember every single bone my lines break.
    cause my first impressions'll last forever, like a bitches perception of a blind date.

Decent closer

Wow, I've got Kami taking this. I usually enjoy Cry's verses a lot, but I just wasn't feeling much of it at all this week. I thought Killa would really capitalize on that, but he really didn't. They both had two haymakers, and Killa's misses were hitting slightly harder then Cry's. I still almost went with Cry just because of that complete miss Kami had with the base line...but I'm not 100% positive I'm not missing something there. Fuckin tough decision. I think I've gotta go with which one hit harder for me as a verse as a whole instead of through the breakdown.

With that said...

Vote - Kami

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    18-6

doesn't hit for me
    lol nice
    decent
    cool idea but the wording ruined it for me
    okish
    meh

v

bleh?
    nah
    nice.
    dope concept not crazy about how you worded it though..
    idk
    aight

decent battle. I felt both of you killed some of your bars with the wording.. maybe it's just me but I wasn't really feeling some of it.

on quotes i got

vs

non quotes I got cry being more consistent with a few decent bars.. I just wasn't getting wtf killa was talking about half the time.. call me dumb but you want your lines to be clean hitters not ancient hieroglyphics that need to be deciphered for days to get the full meaning..

V-Cry

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards 75+ Wins

-Decent opener
    -Funny.
    -Not bad imo
    -Naa
    -Lol..
    -Weak imo.

Vs.

-Not liking this so much
    -Decent.
    -lol
    -Cool.
    Not feeling it.
    -Decent..

This was actually pretty close imo.. I think both are even on nice bars / quotes but the misses from Kami weren't as 'good' as Cry's.

v/Cry, not by a lot though.

Battle Record
    61-50
    Awards 50+ Wins

not bad
    cool
    ok
    ok
    cool
    meh

vs

kinda weak
    ok
    cool
    lol not bad
    meh
    decent closer

Not a bad battle but i think Cry came here more consistent. It was fairly even but I think Cry had a more consistent verse where he didnt fall off as much.

v/ Cry

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

didnt really connect imo... 14 k is gold too? lol
    eh, wasnt feelin this one
    decent here
    was feelin this
    not bad
    eh.. this didnt work

kinda surprised here usually u connect alot more and the witt is usually much more prominent and the punches usually sting, one of ur weaker verses here IMO.. but erybody has those days lol

kami

coneyak/conyak heard it both ways, decent at best not awesome
    eh, concepts been done but not a bad flip
    ok
    lol ok
    dope concept, complexity shows thru, punch wasnt hard as hell but witty nonetheless
    not a bad close

well.. i've got kami here more consistent, connected more lines had more complex concepts and just overall took this one, cry just didnt show up and only had like 2 proper hits here and kami's verse had some nice witty shit and a few punches that were pretty nice.
    v/ kami

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

vs

almost quoted kam's last bar... Kami has different wording so it could either help him or hurt him on RB.. I like his style and he hada couple of cool concepts here, specifically liked the bleacher line. Cry came abnormally weak here IMO, had trouble quoting tbh.. Some of Kami's shit was a bit wordy but his stuff still hit to me.. I have him taking this by a little

V_Kami
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Battle Record
    11-2

vs

OVERALL:

Not an amazing battle here, but it was okay.. both had issues with wording here n there, more so with Kam, Kam had some clever ideas that just were off the mark, Cry had some good ideas too but they weren't flipped well enough imo, battle was close for this reason, neither really hit or missed that hard, kind of mediocre through out other then the one quotable I got for each, had to read this a couple times to really pick a winner and I'm gonna go with Cry, by the hair on his mother's nipple..

VOTE: CRY

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

TKC

this finisher threw me off cuz 14 k/silver lining concept didnt make sense to me no hate

ok lol cool concept

ok not bad

lol good finisher nice flip off np

lol

nah not feeling this

KAM

ok good wp creative concept

not bad concept on the wp

ok nice wp

lmao

nice punch good concept nice flip

nice

V/Kam

I got Kam taking this i just overall thought his concepts hit better and i like his creativity he came with on the wp concepts. Cry also had a few hits but a few misses that hurt him. The Kam np reference line did hit hard though.