User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 44 of 44

Thread: Rishi P - Loneliness (Produced by Cooper)

Deific Ink Entertainment Joel Venom's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-3

Re: Rishi P - Loneliness (Produced by Cooper)

the song is definitely a good one, btw rishi i posted this on my blog if you don't mind.

Very strong track, man.
    In a player.
    sleep

Get Familiar

Thx for all the feed and yea joel I saw that really appreciate that feel free to put up any of my material
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Totaly feeling this beat here yeah the production is solid man but the beat is way too loud for your vocals and totally constricts your vocals.the vocals sound very muddy and unclear and in some parts i can't understand what your say . your vocals must be the most central part of the song and not the beat. Id say have another go at the recording process on the vocal make sure they have the a nice stereo image try cutting some of the mids in the piano to make the vocals stand out and try a different microphone for better quality even if it cost studio time peace

This track is pretty nice man. I think anybody that has rapped for as long as you have has probably contemplated quitting at some point and therefore could identify with what you were sayin on the track. The production was ill and the lyrics were on point too. The flow was solid but nothin amazing, it's good to hear you back in booth, keep it up.

7.5/10
    Last edited by 00Razor00; December 13th, 2011 at 06:17 PM

Get Familiar

Thx guys

Razor good to see u back homie ill check ur new track soon

just for those who listened to the beat this track was fully composed by cooper no samples where used!!!
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

listening... i like the beat, the piano is heart felt... and the atmosphereish noise in the back fits nice... lyrics... are ok.... u talk about 911 alot... but its aight i get it effected you alot hence it works its way into your rhymes alot... your delivery and pronunciation always hits me wrong, which you no... but its aight, not my cup of tea but its aight... very heart felt song... you stumble in a few spots... all in all pretty good track man... i would say work on delivery and pronunciation, and i think if you were more calm sometimes, that it would make the more strong lines sound better cuz you sound like your eating the mic the whole time which is good but there is no contract between the regular lines and the ones that are supposed to hit hard... but thats just me

rtf please
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...691/index.html

Get Familiar

Thx for the feed scummy ill hit ur track soon

And werd j def a killer beat!

Get Familiar

scummy just hit u back...upping this one more time!

leave links and i'll hit them

Battle Record
    11-2

I don't mind the long intro, but people give me a lil shit for it at times too aha, guess its all preference, I think it kinda sets up the track, but anyways.. flow was on point but could have been a bit more fluent/smooth, minor complaint, mic presence is nice, lyrics/story was solid, this track didn't pull me in as much as some of your tracks, but still a solid track fam..

Get Familiar

Thx man

Damn man dis track is really nice, Good job to both you and your producer

- Buy Beats Online

Get Familiar

Werd thx