User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 44

Thread: Rishi P - Loneliness (Produced by Cooper)

Re: Rishi P - Loneliness (Produced by Cooper)

the beat isn't a standout, but i really like the piano sample. that being said your flow is on point, lyrics are decent, content feels genuine and heartfelt, and that definitely came thru in your delivery which was also on point. not a bad track, definitely worth the listen.

one thing that i always look for in any track is cohesiveness between the vocalist and the instrumental...and in this case i felt like your voice and flow made the track easy to listen to. it sounded good. in my opinion a track should have a natural feel, like something you can have on in the backround without really paying attention to it but it still sounds good. definitely a good drop. stay up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good Delivery with this bruh. Lyrics were dope and Deep, Beat was good. Flow was solid, Love the emotion you brought in the track dawg. Keep at it

Get Familiar

Thx for all the feed fellas its giving me motivation to keep rapping

Will hit links tonight
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Get Familiar

All links hit keep dropping

You've Earned a Custom Title!

I'm a man of my word.

You feel uncomfortable....like you have the emotion and it seems honest...but you just sound really uncomfortable behind the mic. Your delivery. Wether its your verse or adlibs. I like the honest songs that have no hook. I feel like its gets the lyrics across clearer. The beat was eh in my opinion. Its not to polished and I don't feel like it matched your voice. The end was my favorite by far. You rode the beat well but the flow got kind of repettitive. Like you said though dusting off the rust. Keep doing it!

heartfealt lyrics. nice flow. i can dig

like the beat, like the flow, the intro can come off as long depending on who's listening but it works after a rough day while sippin somethin, good work homie...

Get Familiar

Thx fellas

Get Familiar

Uppppp ppl need to rtf

this is heartfelt man im feelin the beat the track is really emotional you did a good job here everything flowed nicely great stuff check out my track "I Will Be There" http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...147/index.html

Get Familiar

Thanks man, just hit you back

Pretty dope man, stick with beats like this in the short term.
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Get Familiar

Thx man

Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

u always come real man and u got the voice for it lots of intensity and emotion. delivery u always come well men. good shit here man

Battle Record
    1-0

I like this beat man, sounds good. I liked the intro. I like your flow on it, coming correct as far as I can see it. Nicely done! Killing it.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hip-Hop Ain't Dead, It lives in the North!

quality="high" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="507" height="221" allowScriptAccess="always" allowScripting="on">

[YOUTUBE]0W4w_6EX73I[/YOUTUBE]