User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 44

Thread: Rishi P - Loneliness (Produced by Cooper)

Get Familiar

Rishi P - Loneliness (Produced by Cooper)

[sc]http://soundcloud.com/riship/rishi-p-loneliness-produced-by[/sc]

Recorded this a few weeks ago, first track I done in like 2-3 months...track explains a bit of why

Feed Links
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...530/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...709/index.html

as always leave links
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

Re: Rishi P - Loneliness (Produced by Cooper)

taking a break from my buddy guy cd to peep this haha..

i had a bit of trouble hearing your lyrics at parts, but what i hear were good, cant go wrong when its real shit man....flow was real good, delivery was great and fit the beat real nice...beat was also really good especially for this style of track...i always contemplate giving up but never do..

TOTW!
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

You've Earned a Custom Title!

i hate long ass intros..took like forever to get there..lyrically its ok nothing impressive..story wise its good..not great but good..beat seems alittle off or your off..or im drunk..kinda seems like you end bars are placed wierd..idk..but its a koo track

I kind of agree with the long intro part. xD, Your flow and Delivery was really dope, Your voice is really good. At the beginning, kind of hard to hear, but when I started hearing it good, It was Dope, I love that deepness n shit bruh. Fuck the haters, Keep doing your thing. Good shit. Check me out 2, Most Appreciated

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...287/index.html

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...12#post8340312

hit me back yo

nice piano. beat is pretty decent. nice melodies. you come in with a nice presence you meshed really nice with this one. mechanics were solid. lyrics were also pretty cool. really consistent throughout the whole track. props for doing something without a chorus as well. great energy. solid track here. this is probably the best ive heard from you in the last while. good job dude.

Get Familiar

iigh all links hit thanks for all feed

few ppl still need to RTF....lets get on that!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    4-1

This nigga Cooper is crack wit the beats.
    You got some crazy producers on your shit Rishi.

Lyrically, shit was on point. You delivered it decent. It sounded like it fit with the topic, like you was really disgusted with rappin and you bout to jus kill 1 last track lol. Dope shit tho.

If you wanna make a collab, link me. I got mad new tracks that got open spaces.

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

the intro is fine lol. beat is quite soulful but i think when the piano kicks in around a minute your vocals need to turn up a bit but your flow and delivery as always are on point, lyrics were nice and you can with one of your dopes tracks here, i quite like it. dont throw your mic away though, send it to me at least lol.

rtf ill edit link here when it goes up tonight or tomorrow.

yo nice man i heard this a while back this is one of coops mellow tracks u done it justice man fo sho..

always on the real ish man love it!!!

how long u gonna be sleeping on the beat i made ya heard nothing man !!!

check out the beat i made called testing the water in the prod section !!
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

Get Familiar

Thx guys Mimic and j put ur links and I got u

Intro way to long
    I liked the flow on this beat more than usual smoother riding the beat
    Vocals could be clearer maybe a bit louder on the beat.

refeed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...49#post8342249

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Familiar

iigh hit u back, upping

keep droppin links

Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

Get Familiar

Iigh j I got u soon homie

Also most likely gonna have ur track done by weekend

Solid track, man. I heard a lot of emotions. Lyrics are really something u gotta pay attention, and theyre great lyrics! Your beat of choice was really smart, fits your style very well. Good stuff man!

rtf!
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...var=&p=8343742
    -Scytsophrenia-

FB page (click pic):