2nd Verse: L.C.

3rd Verse: Robert Illo

Check The Track Out!
    and Leave Some Feed Back!

Feed Links:
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...661/index.html

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...663/index.html

Commin For That TOTW

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

Re: Cant Back Down

not my fav type of sound a bit gimmicky like many of todays beat/hooks on the radio, but its still good

lews verse was good, i like the soft tone in your delivery, flow was cool, lyrics were nice man.

second dude, also had good delivery, flow was pretty decent for most part, again good lyrics, love when he kinda had some harmony touch in there too.

third verse, this was my least fav, his quality seemed muffled some or maybe jus all the adlibs and stuff mashed bad, flow was alright, delivery was alright too, lyrics ok, soudned like hed fit more in a grimey type track then a feel good single type track
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    4-1

Smoothe track.
    I like the beat. It's a different vibe.

I think you could've upped your verse a bit, but it was delivered well.
    No pops in it.

LC was doin some tounge twisters lol. Good shit tho. He got some parts that I like better than others.

Rob illo had some crazy presence on it. His voice sounds different from the 2 of you. Thats what made him kinda stick out.

Peep my tracks and ill Rate more of your stuff. Just drop links in my post

1st Vocals could be a bit louder gets buried in the beat with the tone being used
    Good delivery simple cadence rides the beat nice
    2nd Didn't like the delivery the cadence was very basic and choppy
    3rd Liked the voice still didn't like the volume I liked how it mixed with panning the vocals and things best recorded cverse
    Chorus Very comercial chorus goes well with the beat good melody sets the tone for a serious song
    Beat Good mood setting and ease to flow
    Song The song was good the vibe and the subject matter most hip hopers can relate too Nice vibe I think it could have been mixed better with vocals

Refeed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...255/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good stuff guys, Your verse was my fav. on the track...although the mixing could've used a lil work because the low end or the bas is no where to be found in your voice and is making the vocals to thin...other wise, the lyrics and energy was there, like the concept and the chorus was fine to me...the last verse should have removed those effects cuz they take away from the vocals for me, but otherwise nice drop

Life Lessons Volume 1 Mixtape:

beat is fucking cool, has a good feel to it for sure, i like that vocal sample alot...first dude's flows good ill word choice, best thing about this first off is that its really easy on the ears, your voice meshes really well with the beat, and i fucked with the content and lyrics for sure...theres something about the second dude's voice that i actually like, his flow and lyrics were ill too. those sung bars he had sounded really good, kinda reminded me of nate dogg a bit...the last dude had an ill flow and verse too, pretty much man this shit is HOT, FRESH SHIT!! shit is hip hop fellas! i can tell that yall put time into what yall do. stay up and keep it coming

The beat is eh...its a like a commercial throwaway in my opinion. Your voice really matches it though. Flow was easy to follow and lyrics werent to complex making it something everyone could relate too. Delivery was aight. I just felt the quality held you back in the long run.