User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Beef - Dope Antelope (SnippeT)

You've Earned a Custom Title! Dope Antelope's Avatar

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Will One? W.isdom I.s L.ife so L.iv's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-4

Re: Beef - Dope Antelope (SnippeT)

i like ... no i really like the concept of this beat with the intro... someone could flip this into an antiviolence piece... i didnt like the way the intro came back in offbeat... you should take that part out... this has a Think Loud sound

pc. Hope

return the favor
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...597/index.html

yeah just noticed the hook being off in the second bit. thanks for the feed!

Hoodlums
    Battle Record
    0-1

I love vocal scratches, how'd you do them? DOPE. ill beat man, you're mad talented aha. Antaaaloppeee!

The intro was wicked but I thought the beat drop would be harder head knocker
    Almost didn't match for me

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...255/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thanks for the feed.

fre, it was a mix of scratch effects and using gross beat to scratch some of the samples manually. imma learn how to do em properly soon

the sample is dope. love this beat man

J.Demers

i love the intro & the concept, its a dope beat ,but in my opinion once the beat drops it doesnt match the theme or concept of beef

or

Banned
    Battle Record
    44-45

cool intro. i agree with some of the other feed, the beat doesnt match the title. its still cool, i was expecting something more adrenaline rushing/gangster. but not bad man

im liking the intro for real!!!!! i tihnk the drums might be just slightly hiding behind the main melody here bro only slightly though!!

wow fuck man really enjoying this beat for real.

the title does match the track if u think u dont just have to be fighting to get beef ur girl could be doing ya head in....

dope man

rtf http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...73#post8346973
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

You've Earned a Custom Title!

ILL beat dude. This is sick aha *touching and emotional*. really dope though i like the violins. (if thats what they are)

RTF: www.soundcloud.com/khelluh/fine-wine

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-2

This was good. I think I like the strings during the verses the most.
    got kinda a nostalgic heart felt feel to em. The samples at the end were a litte too loud imo. And like J-min said, the drums sound kinda tucked back a little, a tad bit of boost on them wouldnt hurt. Maybe a little NYC compression on em also. All in all tho this was good, coulda been a tad better tho(Levels mainly). Keep grindin!

Return the Feedback
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...260/index.html