User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Outta My Head

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Outta My Head

New Track, haven't been on in a while so I figured I put somethin out there...My mixtape once I get these collabs together, (And Im looking for more artists), will be coming out soon...So enjoy and give feed. pz.

http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/s...tails/11209806

http://hulkshare.com/4dlr10zdnt81

Feed:

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...485/index.html

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...425/index.html
    Last edited by LivenLearn23; December 2nd, 2011 at 09:48 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Life Lessons Volume 1 Mixtape:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Outta My Head

im feelin this man. good quality, good flow. really vibin to it, clean production. props dude.
    EndTimesSyndicate|Zee-Oh-Ess

I'm feeling the beat, very oldschool sounding. Flow is pretty good, a bit too swaggy for me though, think you could have gone a lot more lyrical flowise on this kind of beat. Vocal quality ain't bad, and you got some dope lyrics here, definitely reminds me of a summer time jam. I like how you let the beat do its work and not put a chorus on here. Good drop man.

Please return the feedback homie
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...388/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Thnx for the feed guys, glad your feelin it....Yea i can def. see a different type of flow on here, I think i wanted to tell more of my story then lyrical ability, but I understand what you mean...def. will rtf anyone who responds...and I'm looking for artist to collab with so if ur interested let me know

Get Familiar

checking this

beat coming in mad smooth i like this....intro a bit long with this sample imo....nice like how u riding the beat man...hmm maybe vocals could be turned up a hair...swag is dope man...not feeling the singing adlibs tho, liking the flow tho man...real smooth for real...like the lyrics too

this was pretty nice man enjoyed this keep it up

hit me back please
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...492/index.html
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

yea the intro's a lil long, but I felt like I should wait to come in, expecially with the sample coming in where it does, but Im glad ur feeling it, will rtf...pz.

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

it wont play for me...
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

it plays, you may have to click in the empty space above more songs to reveal the player...otherwise it should play, let me know if that doesnt work and Ill just put the song on hulkshare

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

Hell yeah, nice flow. Diggin the beat. Same feelings about the intro. Long but once you're in it's dope. Was hopin the "Outta my head" part would do a little more than just say it once. Either way, your flow, delivery, it's all on point. This is dope.

You said you need more artists...get at me for a collab! I've been busy as of late but when I get some free time soon I could write up and record a little somethin for ya if you want. Lemme know! 1

And RTF on this: http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...638/index.html
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Beats not my type it's like 90's R&B but not bad voice and projection was nice. Delivery to me seemed off in where you rhymed at times seemed on and off beat. The vibe was nice
    More of the singing "Out of my Head" on the chorus

refeed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...255/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-4

Listening..
    Beat Is Kinda Weird,But Its Not Bad.
    Interesting Quote in Beginning.
    you Come In Better Then I Was Expecting.Quality Is Good,Flow is Good.
    Overall Sounds Good.
    Nice WOrk.

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

reverb still didnt work, jsu said buffering 0% so i checked in on hulk share.

pretty diff intro but i liked it, beat wasnt my fav but it was diff which i liked, your voice sounded a bit diff on this, but it was good man, smooth flow on it, delviery was good, lyrics were real good as always wit you man, i like how you have a real good variety of tracks/styles of beats.

hit me back man, its only one verse:
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...211/index.html
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

I fed u back IME, thnx for listen, much appreciated...remember im looking for some collabs so if ur down, just let me know through pm or in this thread pz.