User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Airplanes (Ace'd)

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

Airplanes (Ace'd)

Remix to the B.o.B. joint..off my new mixtape "In the Making". A DL link is in my sig if you wanna get at it. Otherwise here it is. Get at me

[youtube]BJ84er1R9QQ[/youtube]

Links:

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...490/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...838/index.html
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    |
    |
    |

Re: Airplanes (Ace'd)

Uppin this. Got at a few of you...I'll get to more later
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Loved the song from BOB
    Actually liked the delivery on the beat and it didn't sound like a copy of the BOB which can be difficult in doing covers

Refeed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...255/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

yeha ive always liked this track (mainly the hook)

your flow was cool man, your delivery was good i liek whatever you were doing to ur voice (if anything) lol...pretty good cover dude
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    4-1

You sound ok. I think you could've been a lil more serious with the delivery, but it was well sliced and lined up. I like some parts more than others through the verse. Especially the end part of the first verse when you fade into the chorus perfectly.

Your sound quality is great. Peep my new shit. Ill definately feed more.

Not bad man, like the energy and the you stuck with the concept...the production working with the track, and structure and delivery, as well presence was on point...ur voice is a lil unique would be something i wuld have to get used to, but overall good track man

Life Lessons Volume 1 Mixtape:

listening...i actualy always likes this sample...but yeah....

verse...i think your vocals are 2 loud...on my speekers it sounds odd with the beat...that could be a problome with mixing/mastering.... but lyrics are aight...not outstanding but its good for the topic...flow is ok...i mean you fit in the flow.... your delivery was decent..sound a little odd with the flow kinda forced, but not bad tho...second verse...same as the first, its pretty good... nothing was amazeing...which aint a bad thing..just aint a good thing

im really not trying to hate, only cuz u re did a different song, it had me compareing it to the original...

do your thing man, its aight...work on mixing, and delivery....i feel like your delivery and mixing was too rough for this beat..but that just my opinion

Get Familiar

god damn heard soooo many ppl remix this lol

aiigh, not bad flow, your voice/delivery reminds me a bit of BoB though....breaths a bit loud watch that..your voice gets a tad bit annoying though guess you can't change that tho, i like this concept tho man real shit can always relate

overall not bad man keep it up

hit me back please
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...02#post8339902
    Last edited by Rishi P; December 2nd, 2011 at 09:29 PM
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Uppin...I'll get at your pieces in a few if I already haven't!
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

this song was always the joint to me. B.O.B. did it better no hate man just alot more energy in his voice. ur delivery wasnt bad in this though. i like the concept though u was on pretty positive so worth listening too.

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

I always thought this song had a great concept. Chorus makes this track amazing. Your presence doesn't quite suit the track like B.O.B does. But you still ride the beat nice. It's not that your delivery is bad it just needs more energy I think. lyrically im feeling it. what else can I say, you did a pretty good job with the track. The only thing for me is the energy level. but its a dope track dude. nice job.

hit me back
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...771/index.html

Nice, the quality is a little bad, its just I can barely understand what your saying.
    Still good flow, nice job bro.

you got the emotion and flow, i need to get the emotion and confidence down still, likin this even tho ive fuckin heard this song too many times. hahaha all good tho, good job man.

-Z
    EndTimesSyndicate|Zee-Oh-Ess