User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: fucking teeth....fuck you teeth!

Battle Record
    0-2

fucking teeth....fuck you teeth!

so 2 nights ago my tooth started hurting a lil bit....
    next morning, my cheeck was a lil swole....no big deal...started taking some amoxicillin from a old prescription i had....
    but then now, i just woke up this morning, and couldnt barely open my eye....i looked in the mirror and almost punched it....it was scary.....it was like Sloth from The Goonies was looking at me...
    my fucking face is FUCKED THE FUCK UP right now....
    im supposed to be at work in 2 hours....but instead im going to have to call them and tell them no...because im going to have to spend the morning at the hospital getting my face drained...or whatever the fuck....needles through the roof of my mouth...i dunno...

all i know is, im going to be missing out on a 14 hour work day....and it pisses me the fuck off.....

fuck you teeth....or tooth that is just in case its only one starting all this trouble...i wouldnt want to anger the rest and see what all of them combined can do....

ill see if i can get my pics of my Sloth face for insult purposes...
    Last edited by Toobs; December 1st, 2011 at 09:20 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: fucking teeth....fuck you teeth!

maybe it was the medicine you took?

eithrr way good luck with that braddah

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    8-2

are you in any pain?..

man, you cant fuck with teeth problems..they can cause serious health issues in places you'd never expect..

believe me man, i know all about this shit..i spent over 10k and two years going back and forth to the dentist to get my teeth fixed..i learned a lot..

hope you get it figured out..

Battle Record
    0-2

yeah i remember when somebody tagged your thread "meth mouth" and you thought it was me lol....
    and yeah...i know how bad teeth shit can be....but i have no insurance, and honestly cant afford it....i mean, i CAN afford it, but at the expense of my son and i's quality of life....and that shit aint cool....
    right now im jusrt hoping i dont have some infection headed towards my brain...cuz that shit would be fucked....wind up being left retarded over a tooth...

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Noticeably F.A.T. View Post
    maybe it was the medicine you took?

eithrr way good luck with that braddah
    nah amoxicillin would help not make it worse....if i hadnt been taking this amoxicillin it probably would be a whole lot worse than it is....its an anti-biotic...which means it hypes your body up to fight off infection, which it what this is....

ROOCCCKKKYYY ROOOAAADDDD!!!

Battle Record
    14-12

man, that sucks. i hate going to the dentist. Screams and all kinda noises u hear when ur there, shit's crazy. Hope u get better
    Take a Look at my Life

Battle Record
    8-1

sounds infected. That's a shame man sorry to hear that lol

Battle Record
    12-1

Sucks. I guess I'm lucky. Never had a cavity or any kind of tooth ache. I'm allergic to fluoride though, which is in everything cause it's in tap water. It can/does stain my teeth, but it's all cosmetic. I just have to get them whitened every so often.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    8-1

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Black View Post
    Sucks. I guess I'm lucky. Never had a cavity or any kind of tooth ache. I'm allergic to fluoride though, which is in everything cause it's in tap water. It can/does stain my teeth, but it's all cosmetic. I just have to get them whitened every so often.
    That's quite unfortunate bro.

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

yea but how OLD was ur script.... out-dated medicine can really fuck u up sometimes.. but yea just goin thru that wisdom tooth shit i feel ur pain... which sounds like its alot worse a situation but GL

Battle Record
    4-1

lol toob's you gotta post pictures that sound's like hilariousness! Aside from whatever pain you might be feeling of course... but none the less funny shit.
    Tell me, Do you Bleed?

You Will.

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    yea but how OLD was ur script.... out-dated medicine can really fuck u up sometimesbut yea just goin thru that wisdom tooth shit i feel ur pain... which sounds like its alot worse a situation but GL
    i was gonna say this^^^

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

I've been in this position, a tooth at the top left side of my mouth, it was swollen so badly I literally couldn't see out of my left eye, toothache is nothing to take lightly, it is perhaps the most painful thing your body can do to you, I consider myself to be relatively good at coping with pain, but I've had toothaches that have nearly had me in tears...the swelling of the face sometimes seems to help the pain a bit, for me anyway.

My dentist is a hot Spanish chick though, so it's not all bad.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

You've Earned a Custom Title! Madbeats's Avatar

Glad you are finally goin to the doctor. You could have a heart attack from that poison in your blood. Serious ish.

Battle Record
    0-2

i wasnt able top provide pictures for the lolz.....all i had was my cell phone camera, and i dont have the cords to attach it to a computer so....and the swelling has gone down massively....i think it was as bad as it was from sleeping...still havent gone to the hospital yet....i went to work and worked for four hours because there was noone else to cover for me....one other dood was in the hospital with his dying mother, and another was at the hospital because his had a baby this morning...well..his wife did...at least i hope it was his wife and not him....