User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Not a Game (Produced By J.Demers)

J.Demers

Arrow Not a Game (Produced By J.Demers)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    or
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hoodlums
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Not a Game (Produced By J.Demers)

The kicks real weird but sounds nice, the piano keys are dope, nice beat, real nasty atmosphere to it. love your style still.

rtf: http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...607/index.html

J.Demers

yea i kinda hate the kick myself i wanna change it

or

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

eerie-grimey old mobb deep vibe to it, i kinda wish the sample/background piano wasnt beign kinda drowned out but the drums....no hook?

id like to work with you again sometime man, i really love the verse i dropped on your beat, wish it was a full track haha
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

J.Demers

thanks or the feed man, & no doubt man

or

love grimey beats like these..i'm listening on my laptop right now so can't rlly judge the mix..but it sounds like the drums sorta overpower the piano/sample so I would turn the sample up a little bit

J.Demers

Quote Originally Posted by narkotikbeats View Post
    love grimey beats like these..i'm listening on my laptop right now so can't rlly judge the mix..but it sounds like the drums sorta overpower the piano/sample so I would turn the sample up a little bit
    thanks! check out my youtube channel i got all the grimy 90s style beats www.youtube.com/jdemers92

or

Will One? W.isdom I.s L.ife so L.iv's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-4

this has a Wu Tang sound to it... like Grave Diggers... or Killa Army. it's not that bad ... keep elevating ... there's not much that i can critique this beat on

Hope.

return the favor
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...597/index.html

J.Demers

Goodlookin

or